BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsGarnier
Hair Care Fructis Treats Variety Hair Masks with Nourishing Coconut, Damage Repairing Papaya, Smoothing Avocado, 34 Fl Oz (Pack of 3)

New Treats 1 Minute Hair Masks for silky-soft, shiny hair Treat your hair to this creamy indulgence with 98% naturally derived ingredients. Now available in 5 different flavors, each delivering its own unique hair benefit.

Item Weight: 14.4 ounces

Item model number: 603084562190

Shipping Weight: 14.6 ounces (

Garnier Fructis Smoothing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask smoothes hair in just 1 minute and this smoothing hair mask with Avocado Extract helps you get soft, smooth hair; Garnier Fructis Nourishing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask Nourishes Hair in just 1 minute, This Nourishing hair mask with Coconut Extract helps you get soft, smooth and manageable hair; Garnier Fructis Damage Repairing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask Helps Repair Damaged Hair in just 1 minute, This hair mask for frizzy hair with Papaya Extract helps you get soft, smooth and damage repaired hair; Use 3 ways, As a mask after shampoo apply onto wet hair and leave on for 1 minute Rinse As a conditioner after shampoo apply to hair Rinse As a leave in apply on damp hair for frizz control and lasting nourishment; Paraben free hair mask has no silicones and no artificial colorants, also with a vegan formula with No animal derived ingredients or byproducts and is a 94 percent biodegradable formula

Love it it was so clean feeling ?
a while ago my mom started using these hair masks, but after about 2 weeks her hair started to fall out fatally, she stopped using it but the hair kept falling out! Now she uses another type of hair mask and it works very well for her. Has anyone had an similar issue with this? Garnier Hair Care Fructis Treats Variety Hair Masks with Nourishing Coconut, Damage Repairing Papaya, Smoothing Avocado, 3.4 Fl Oz (Pack of 3) ?
¿Its a good product?😳
Start your review of Garnier Hair Care Fructis Treats Variety Hair Masks with Nourishing Coconut, Damage Repairing Papaya, Smoothing Avocado, 3.4 Fl Oz (Pack of 3)!
Ana C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Garnier Hair Care Fructis Treats Variety Hair Masks with Nourishing Coconut, Damage Repairing Papaya, Smoothing Avocado, 3.4 Fl Oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by Ana C.
I buy the other day a hair bleach to remove my purple color and my hair is all damage and I go to the store and buy damage repairing papaya hair treat is so fabulous I used for 4 days and my hair look so beautiful I still used is such good product
Jessica H.
Vestaburg, MI
Garnier Hair Care Fructis Treats Variety Hair Masks with Nourishing Coconut, Damage Repairing Papaya, Smoothing Avocado, 3.4 Fl Oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by Jessica H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I've been using this product for a couple weeks now and I have to say it's quite nice. I got the +papaya extract and it's scent is strong and pleasant. It has multiple uses as a one minute mask, conditior or even a leave in conditioner. The product is nice overall but I don't think it hydrates my hair any more then their typical conditioner. Would be willing to try again in the other two extracts though.
Tina W.
Lincoln Park, MI
Garnier Hair Care Fructis Treats Variety Hair Masks with Nourishing Coconut, Damage Repairing Papaya, Smoothing Avocado, 3.4 Fl Oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by Tina W.
I am giving this product a 3 because I was not very impressed. it did make my hair feel soft and hydrated but definitely didn't do much more than your average high quality conditioner. my kids love it though and it's a nice conditioner for their undamaged hair to stay untangled (curly/wavy texture that always is in knots), so I may purchase again..
María Fernanda A.
San Francisco, CA
Garnier Hair Care Fructis Treats Variety Hair Masks with Nourishing Coconut, Damage Repairing Papaya, Smoothing Avocado, 3.4 Fl Oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by María Fernanda A.
I have used this mask and I loved it! My hair has much damage so I need clean products for my hair! The smell is great! I am using like cream hair but you can use like mask hair too :)
Alejandra F.
Nashville, TN
Garnier Hair Care Fructis Treats Variety Hair Masks with Nourishing Coconut, Damage Repairing Papaya, Smoothing Avocado, 3.4 Fl Oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by Alejandra F.
Look at how my hair looks amazing. Since I started using these creams, my hair has become more manageable and pretty. Everyone tells me how beautiful it looks. I use it right after finish showering, and I leave it on all day. It works like a charm
Anyela R.
Denver, CO
Garnier Hair Care Fructis Treats Variety Hair Masks with Nourishing Coconut, Damage Repairing Papaya, Smoothing Avocado, 3.4 Fl Oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by Anyela R.
Purchased at: Walmart
He probado el de aguacate banana y el de papaya y son deliciosos, si no eres fan de este tipo de olores no te lo recomiendo pero en cuanto a suavidad, hidratación y reparación del cabello son excelentes, no tienen siliconas una buena alternativa para personas con el cabello muy dañado, los amo!!!
Kiara K.
Miles City, MT
Garnier Hair Care Fructis Treats Variety Hair Masks with Nourishing Coconut, Damage Repairing Papaya, Smoothing Avocado, 3.4 Fl Oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by Kiara K.
This hair mask smell amazing and it does make the color in your more vibrant. Maybe alittle greasy but it could be my hair type. But over all I recommend.Garnier Color Vibrancy Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Goji Extract
accountoff A.
Garnier Hair Care Fructis Treats Variety Hair Masks with Nourishing Coconut, Damage Repairing Papaya, Smoothing Avocado, 3.4 Fl Oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by accountoff A.
He probado el de extracto de coco y no me gustó, a mi cabello no le hace nada, no hay diferencias cuando lo uso. Huele rico y es económico, quiera usar el de aguacate! Algo.me dice que que gustaría.
Gina Z.
Maynardville, TN
Garnier Hair Care Fructis Treats Variety Hair Masks with Nourishing Coconut, Damage Repairing Papaya, Smoothing Avocado, 3.4 Fl Oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by Gina Z.
This product smells amazing. The shampoo lathers really good for it to be free of all the harsh chemicals regular shampoos have in them. Garnier Fructis 1 Minute Nourishing Hair Mask - 13.5 fl oz Garnier Hair Care Fructis Treats Variety Hair Masks with Nourishing Coconut, Damage Repairing Papaya, Smoothing Avocado, 3.4 Fl Oz (Pack of 3)
Maria Z.
West Bend, WI
Love these, smells great and the softness and silky feeling when washing out is addicting. You actually can feel it making your hair better. Love this line. Affordable and enough to last awhile. The texture is nice and my kids actually like to use it, they can feel the difference too. Great product.