Fortifying shampoo helps make every inch stronger* *With shampoo, conditioner & leave-in treatment

Does it leave your hair dryGarnier Grow Strong Shampoo ?
HooW good is that product for oily hair?
Does this product is good for processed hair/ color treated? Garnier Grow Strong Shampoo
Start your review of Garnier Grow Strong Shampoo!
Christina G.
La Porte, TX
Garnier Grow Strong Shampoo uploaded by Christina G.
I just bought these and like them it one of my fava product. I would remand it to others. I have blond hair. Love the way it makes my hair fell after I was it and the way it make my hair fell as well.
Alicia J.
Nashville, TN
Garnier Grow Strong Shampoo uploaded by Alicia J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love garnier for my hair, and sometimes in products I like to try new things and this shampoo. I like it a lot since it strengthens it ✨💖😍👍👍
Gina F.
Franklin, LA
Garnier Grow Strong Shampoo uploaded by Gina F.
I really do love this shampoo and conditioner. It smells so so clean and fresh. My hair is dry and color damaged frm me the want to be beautician. It works great on this hair.
RENYA L.
Las Vegas, NV
Garnier Grow Strong Shampoo uploaded by RENYA L.
Garnier Grow Strong Shampoo uploaded by RENYA L.
my hair really grew with this product it is great for those who do not want to leave oily hair in addition it has a very pleasant and smooth smell lasts for a long time
Kristen C.
Garnier Grow Strong Shampoo uploaded by Kristen C.
This vegan formula has changed my hair and be for the better in a matter of five days washing my hair with. Each day I wash my hair and head out the door for the day and some days i wash it twice. I notice my hair was braking easily at the ends and it wasn’t as strong. I applied for five days straight and noticed not only the growth but the strength as well!! Super happy with the results and using the condition as well helps even more!
Kourtney H.
Las Vegas , NV
Garnier Grow Strong Shampoo uploaded by Kourtney H.
After using this product my hair is soft and manageable! I love the way it smells too !
Cheyenne S.
Tempe, AZ
Garnier Grow Strong Shampoo uploaded by Cheyenne S.
Purchased at: Target
I have been using this product for a little while, it lathers really well. It also smells good so that is a plus! 💚⭐️ #garnier #beauty #hair
Natalie D.
Compton, CA
Garnier Grow Strong Shampoo uploaded by Natalie D.
Purchased at: CVS
Tried this Gatnier Shampoo today. Its very thick so you dont need to use alot. Smells great. Left my hair feeling and smelling good
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Garnier Grow Strong Shampoo uploaded by Meg A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This shampoo makes my hair very shiny and smooth. I feel like my hair is a lot stronger since I started using this. I have hardly any split ends. I switch up my shampoo every month and for some reason I always come back to this one. Its very afforable as well.
Yasmeen J.
Hicksville
Garnier Grow Strong Shampoo uploaded by Yasmeen J.
Purchased at: Target
This shampoo is great and it smells soo good. It smells fresh like apples. I love it so much. I’ve been using this shampoo for about 5 years now. It really makes my hair nice and shiny and it makes it grow a lot. My hair does grow nice and strong after using this shampoo. I recommend this shampoo all the time when I get compliments.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gift O.
manchester
il y a 5 mois
Morgan A. il y a 2 mois
My hair has never felt more hydrated and smooth. I love the apple smell of the grow strong as well. I definitely recommend giving it a try and if you have split ends or extra dry hair I would recommend doing the sleek and shine serum as well or the Garnier whole blends 10 in 1 miracle nectar.
Alexandra Marielle O.
Hialeah, FL
il y a 5 mois
Brianna R. il y a 5 mois
Noo girll it dried my hair out , there’s a lot of fragrance added , yes your hair smells amazing and feels soft in the shower but once you actually dry it your hair will feel dry and look dim . That’s what happened with mine but not everyone’s the same.