BY GARNIER

Garnier Goodbye Dry. Softening Toner; - Suitable for normal to dry skin. - Comfortable and effective way to finish your cleansing routine and achieve a beautiful complexion. The Moringa flower's seeds are known for their exceptional purifying. - Enriched with Moringa extract, known for its anti-oxidant and purifying properties, Goodbye Dry. Softening Toner eliminates the last traces of make-up, impurities, and pollution to leave your skin perfectly cleaned. - Enriched with Cherry tree extract, Goodbye Dry. Softening Toner soothes normal to dry skin. - This light and velvety lotion leaves the skin toned, perfectly cleansed and feeling soft. see more...

Cristen R.
Cristen R.
Forked River, NJ
I'm always on the hunt for a good drug store toner. And I think I found my holy grail! I been using this for about 3 months now and it's amazing. So affordable, doesn't strip my skin at all and keeps it moisturized! You need to try this!
Tallyta B.
Tallyta B.
Woodside
I love that product. My dark spot and acne looks more clean. I can feel my sky fresh and clear.
Nina V.
Nina V.
Grimbergen
When I started doing make-up, I bought this one as my first toner to clear my skin and I have been using it since forever! It smells amazing and feels really good on my skin. It isn't as expensive as other toners, but I need 2/3 bottles of this a year so I spend quote a lot money on this
Ariadna F.
Ariadna F.
Middleton, Greater Manchester
Love this! I use it every night as part of my skin routine. I apply it on the skin with a cotton pad and just gently rub it around my face. It's so great to freshen up your skin after makeup or just simply to clean it after a long day out. I would 100% recommend this.
sana s.
sana s.
This Garnier Goodbye Dry. Softening Toner 200ml has helped with my dry skin. Personally this product wasn't the greatest but it also wasn't the worst toner I've used. I would recommend this to people who have dry skin.
Emma May K.
Emma May K.
this removes any excess makeup from the skin that was missed when cleansing and it also leaves my skin feeling super soft and clean, will continue to purchase as mine runs out