Hair CareHair ProductsShampooGarnier
Ginger Recovery Strengthening Shampoo

Garnier Ginger Recovery Strengthening Shampoo

For every blend, there's Whole Blends, Hair Care blended with purpose, Because when the right ingredients come together something beautiful happens, We believe in the power of blends because Blended Makes us Better. Garnier Whole Blends Ginger Recovery products include Shampoo, Conditioner, and a Leave-In or Rinse Out Treatment, all blended with purpose with tailor-made formulas known to strengthen weak hair with restorative moisture. Garnier Whole Blends Ginger Recovery Shampoo formula is blended with pur...

I use Garnier Ginger Recovery Shampoo and conditioner and it has helped with my hair shedding. I have straight hair. Should I detangle when my hair is wet or dry? Garnier Ginger Recovery Strengthening Shampoo
Have you tried [product:garnier-whole-blends-ginger-recovery-strengthening-shampoo-125-fl-oz]?
Has anyone else’s hair turn a red tint after multiple washes? Mine is...
Start your review of Garnier Ginger Recovery Strengthening Shampoo!
Ashlee B.
Garnier Ginger Recovery Strengthening Shampoo uploaded by Ashlee B.
Purchased at: Target
I really like the entire line of Garnier Whole Blends Ginger Recovery. I purchased the shampoo, conditioner and leave in all together. The smell...is AMAZING! It's scented with ginger and golden honey and it leaves your hair smelling so wonderful. It's a strengthening shampoo and is for strengthening and revitalizing weak hair. I don't normally like drug store shampoo, conditioner or hair products but I really love these. I bought it after I colored my hair back to my natural black. I had it bleached and colored lavender for a little over two years, so it was damaged. This shampoo has really helped improve the feel and texture of my bleach damaged hair. Of course I keep the ends trimmed so that helped too. My hair feels so soft and silky after using this and as I mentioned before the smell is absolutely divine.
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
Garnier Ginger Recovery Strengthening Shampoo uploaded by katelyn L.
Love this shampoo!!! It smells sooooo good!!! Reminds me of this oatmeal soap bar I have and love . It’s ginger recovery but I think it smells like cinnamon and nutmeg? Idk it’s wonderful and always leaves my hair silky and shiny and feeling wonderful
Sarah B.
Garnier Ginger Recovery Strengthening Shampoo uploaded by Sarah B.
Smells amazing, doesn't make my hair tangle or feel greasy, hair feels smoother and more manageable. definitely recommend for fine, thick, long, chemically processed hair.
Sabrina M.
Las Vegas, NV
Garnier Ginger Recovery Strengthening Shampoo uploaded by Sabrina M.
I told my significant other I wanted a shampoo that was better for the environment, then she went to the store and came back with this one jokingly because I have red hair ("ginger recovery", get it?!). Turns out this was a great shampoo for me! It has a great honey scent to it, and leaves a nice shine with no dandruff or residue left behind. A little bit goes a LONG way with this product. Using too much makes my light hair look greasy, but just a small dollop works wonders. This is now my go-to shampoo, and I look forward to trying out the matching conditioner!
Tamie D.
Medford, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
Fantastic shampoo. It leaves my hair so clean and study, almost like it's already been conditioned 😲 highly recommend this if you color or hear treat your hair!
June G.
Tamaqua, PA
Garnier Ginger Recovery Strengthening Shampoo uploaded by June G.
I love all of the whole blends line. My hair feels fabulous I can easily get a comb through it. My hair is very long so that is not always the case. It smells fabulous leaves your hair smooth and silky.
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,607 reviews
Garnier Ginger Recovery Strengthening Shampoo uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: CVS
This smelled so good. It looked like honey. It made my hair feel so soft and fabulous. I would buy again. It worked wonders.
Melinda S.
Noblesville, IN
Garnier Ginger Recovery Strengthening Shampoo uploaded by Melinda S.
This shampoo is amazing! Not only does it smell amazing! it lathers well and even without the conditioner, it leaves hair soft. I highly recommend.
Heather H.
Bradenton, FL
Garnier Ginger Recovery Strengthening Shampoo uploaded by Heather H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this new shampoo it smells great while leaving my hair shinier more manageable in so much more healthier then it was a few months ago
Saiana S.
Columbus, OH
Garnier Ginger Recovery Strengthening Shampoo uploaded by Saiana S.
I love this shampoo. When I first started really growing out my hair without cutting it all the time. I used this shampoo. It made my hair super soft and shiny. This shampoo also made my scalp feel really good. I love this shampoo, it’s one of my favorites.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ms B.
Baton Rouge, LA
il y a 3 mois
Shirley H. il y a 2 mois
I pass a comb through it while I have conditioner on my scalp. It helps it get through the cuticles of the hair shaft and cleaner too. Try it and see for yourself.
Laura R.
Long Beach, CA
il y a 10 mois
Shirley H. il y a 2 mois
Been using it for over a year now. And I see major improvement on my hair. I hate the smell of ginger but hey it's worth it.