Garnier Full & Plush Conditioner

Fortifying conditioner for visibly fuller hair* *With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garnier Full & Plush Conditioner!
Alexandra E.
Cincinnati, OH
Garnier Full & Plush Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra E.
I love the smell of this conditioner and the light, soft feel it gives to my fine hair. Thank you Garnier Fructis for making this a vegan and paraben-free formula!
Katy J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
First off garniers products smell so so so amazing. And they are inexpensive and come with a good amount
Emily E.
Stockton, CA
I preferred conditioner over shampoo. This conditioner sampler was able to do what many samplers cant. It saturated at least 75% of y hair (most samples are lucky to cover 50%). I could feel the softness almost instantly. It was a great change.
Chelsea G.
Bethany
So many “drug store” conditioners that claim to create volume don’t work. This? This works so well that I was literally taken aback. I absolutely recommend this to someone looking to boost their volume. I do have a slight natural wave to my hair but it makes my hair feel gorgeous and thick. I was really surprised and when my hair is feeling lifeless again I will absolutely buy this. It’s affordable and works!
Bethany V.
Victoria , TX
This is a great product haven't used in awhile but plan on using soon once I can get to the store again maybe Walmart
Tasha J.
Love love love this conditioner for my hair. It has a beautiful scent and it is very effective in softening my hair. I use this at least 3 times a week and the packaging is perfect when you use it often in the shower. I will recommend it to everyone.
Desiree S.
Concord, CA
Love this product but I mostly love the smell it's so effective and really does what it says I have been using this product since highl school the smell is amazing and the price is so good I def recommend it never disappoint one of my favorites! Love it
Melissa T.
Calvin
This worked really well on my hair. I always use conditioner. This worked better than most brands . It did not leave a heavy feeling  when rinsed out.
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
Love using this conditioner with the accompanying shampoo. Smells great but scent doesn't last very long. Very affordable compared to other products. Would repurchase.
Shanice C.
Nj
Garnier Full & Plush Conditioner uploaded by Shanice C.
My hair was losing volume and thickness so I bought this product hoping it would help, & I was very impressed. It smells amazing! It has also made me hair much fuller and thick. I totally recommend this product!

Looking for your answer?