Garnier Fructis XXL Volume Thickening Mousse uploaded by Stefanie P.

BY GARNIER

Fructis XXL Volume is a thickening mousse formulated with fruit micro-waxes for maximum volume and hold. Designed to last all day. see more...

Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
I love this. It keeps my hair in place and I don't need a lot of it.. a little goes a long way. Like all Garnier fructis products, it smells amazing. This mousse doesn't get hard like some mousse.. it's a strong, flexible hold. I definitely recommend trying it, especially if u want a little more thickness in Your hair
Neyi g.
Volga, SD
tiene un olor riquisimo, muy economico, mantiene el pelo con bolumen y en su logar durante todo el dis. uno de mis favoritos
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
I like the garner fructose thickening mousse. I have fine and thin hair and it helps.
Amber B.
Garnier Fructis's Thickening mousse left my hair looking & feeling thicker than it has in a long time.  It seems to work better than some of the other products I have tried in the past and has a great scent to it that doesn't make you feel like you layered on product!
Ashley P.
Manchester, TN
Holds well but can quickly get to crunchy if you use more than a quarter size. I felt like my hair didn't curl up as well using it. It has a nice scent but scent doesn't stay in your hair long to me. It's cheap and decent quality but not super great either!
Karla R.
compton, CA
its a good mouse, keeps everything in place. my only problem was that some parts of my hair were stiffer than others, but with any type of mousse products other than that it was a good product got the job done, helps alot to keep baby hairs in place.
Brooke T.
Berea, KY
I love this for my hair. I have naturally straight/wavy hair and my hair has started to thin after having my kiddos and this has really made my hair look more full and gives it a nice curl to get through the day. It's not heavy on my head either.
Rastafari M.
New York
This moose has ingredients that i now a days wouldnt have in my hair, but back in my younger days it was inexpensive and smelled nice. It did what it said it was supposed to. I wouldn't buy because of the ingredients.
Amanda P.
Union, NJ
Being that I have extremely curly hair, the products I use when I want to volumize it and show off its volume have to be long-lasting and good for my hair. This is one of them, it works wonders and I use it all the
Jennifer F.
Freehold, NJ
I purchased this a while ago, and it took a while to get through the entire bottle. It made my hair crunchy, so I wasn't very pleased with the results. My hair wasn't as frizzy though