Garnier Fructis Wonder Waves Fortifying Cream Conditioner uploaded by Cindy G.

BY GARNIER

Ashley P.
Dover, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super yummy and creamy! Great for day to day use. Does cause build up for me so I use a clarifying shampoo once a week as well
sindy c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusta sus productos son muy buenos y dan resultados reales me encantan los productos de Granier cuidan muy bien el cabello
Merissa T.
Huntington
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is one of my go to. Smells so good and works so well idk what I would do without it. Can live with out this!!
Michelle B.
Kinston, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this right after I get out of the shower. It creates smooth waves without the frizz. Easy and fun look too.
Alejandra &.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought it was very good. Though it did not work well for my oily hair. The moisture did not stay very long either
Charlotte H.
Greenwood
My hair is naturally thick and poofy, but this product helps tame my curls to make them look normal and beautiful.
Jillian S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually use two blobs of this which is good for my type of hair. I'm told it smells good but I can't smell it.
Joe N Breanna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like this shamoo. Has a good smell and can get it absolutely free with coupons pretty often. I have 69 bottles
Kylee M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how it makes my hair very soft and easy to brush!!! I got my family switched to this, we love it!!!
I use to love this product, but they have added coconut oil tontheir ingredients and I'm allergic to it.