Garnier Fructis Wonder Waves Fortifying Cream Conditioner uploaded by Cindy G.

BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Julia H.
Midland, MI
wasn't super in love with this product, but didn't hate it either. garnier as a brand has never really done anything for my hair. my hair is fairly oily at the scalp, but takes about a day for the oil to come out. the same thing happened when i used this conditioner, but it didn't leave the rest of my hair soft, was still pretty brittle ://///
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Not sure if this helps the hair with waves or curls. I dont see my frizz has gone away too much. But it does smell good and my hair is soft after a shampooing. It does detangle my hair. It’s an ok conditioner
Gini M.
I love Garnier conditioners! Leave in or wash out. I use both very time I wash my hair.This conditioner is great. It has a pleasant scent, or doesn't leave hair heavy or feeling greasy. It also helps with split ends.
hailey r.
Los Angeles, CA
i really like this conditioner compared to other drug store brands. it has less fragrance which is good for sensitive scalps. it moisturizes very well and is creamy, for smooth application.
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
Since I do have wavy hair I definitely love using this for my wavy hair to help it more defined and help me have a sleeker wave than usual I would definitely recommend this to anybody who has wavy hair and wants that way to be brought out
Sandra R.
I have bought several shampoos and conditioners for my daughter's curly hair and this is my go to for her hair it smells amazing and does help keep her natural curls look alive and healthy
Jessica A.
Richmond, KY
I love this conditioner, I use it for myself and my daughter used it too. I have very thick hair and it can get tangled, dry, and brittler. This conditioner keeps it looking healthy and moisturized and it's not bad on the wallet either. Will definitely continue to use. Garnier Fructis
ana d.
TAMPA, FL
Left my hair soft and my curls lucious and bouncy. Love Garnier especially their curl line, leaves my hair tamed but soft and bouncy and has the added bonus of the delicious Garnier scent 😍
Brittney M.
Evansville, IN
This conditioner will leave your hair very soft and feeling good. That's more of just a personal preference. It did seem to help my frizzy, dry hair though.  The scent is nice too. Overall, I was fairly satisfied with this conditioner and would use it again.
Farina W.
Decatur, GA
This is so good for my hair!!!! Leeaves it strong and shining until my next wash. i think is good for all scalp types, although mine is not oily. If you are looking for a new conditioner to try i suggest try this one!!