BY GARNIER

Extend volume for all-day fullness!
The ultra-light cleansing hair care formula, with natural fruit fibers, papaya and cucumber extracts, stengthens while it thickens hair. Volume is extended for long-lasting fullness & body.

Fortified Fruit Science

Natural Fruit Fibers:
Papaya and Cucumber extracts.

*Garnier Fructis Volume Extend system of Shampoo and Conditioner plus Dry Shampoo used later when needed to refresh hair over a 24 hour period.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxy Propyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Saccharum Of Ficinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Pectin, Glucose, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Ex Tr Act/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya Extract/Papaya Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract / Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxide. F.I.L. D54870/2

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Garnier Fructis Volume Extend Hair Care System.

• Does anyone else feel they get no volume from this shampoo? 1 Answers
  • How do you actually say the name of the product?1 Answers
  • "I have really long thick hair and this does the job." in 1 review
  • "I liked the slight volume to my frizzy hair that it added but it didn't last as long as I had wanted." in 1 review
Megan M.
USA
The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best
Desire G.
Whittier, CA
This shampoo smells really good and does give lots of volume which I really like because my hair is super straight and flat. I also like the fresh feeling it gives my scalp I would buy this again and I recommend this product also.
Maria R.
Fayetteville
I like the way this shampoo feels and smells. My hair needs volume and this helps. It’s also super cheap!!! Not the best out there but definitely better than some other drugstore brands. I’ve bought this multiple times.
Maria C.
Somerville
Good for straight hair. Love the smell and it’s super cheap. I would definitely recommend this product for people who have straight hair however I had a friend and she has curly hair and it did not work as well for her.
Renee S.
Mishawaka, IN
Garnier shampoos smell amazing and work nicely on my fine hair, especially the volumnizing. I do like the conditioner too, but I wish the shampoo was double the size of the conditioner, because I never use the same amounts.
Sammie E.
Millington , MD
Love how good it makes your hair smell, it lasts long and doesn’t make your hair oily, it isn’t too expensive and I would definitely buy it again, perfect for long healthy hair, and it won’t disappoint you
Ana G.
Alexandria, VA
This shampoo smells good and it leaves my hair shiny everytime I use it. You can get it at Cvs or any drug store. For me in my opinion it does good for my scalp I’m fascinated with the results.
Autumn B.
saratoga
Makes my hair sky high yet weightless. I love using and garnier product because they all smell so good. And they are cheap! I have found the expensive shampoos leave my hair looking greasy, and garnier doesn’t.
Kara A.
Thurmont , MD
I love this shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling clean and shiny. I love that is does not feel thick in my hair. I love that my hair always is healthy and shiny. I also like that it does not strip my hair, dry it out or make it damaged and unhealthy. I always have a bottle of this in my closet or in my shower.
Mariah D.
Fall Branch
I didn't really like this shampoo. I didn't really think it smelled that good and it didn't do much for my hair. It may be different for other people. I do really enjoy some of the other shampoos and conditioners from this brand. I probably wouldn't buy this again or recommend it.
Angela C.
Homer, GA
How do you actually say the name of the product?
Megan G.
Does anyone else feel they get no volume from this shampoo?