BY GARNIER

Extend volume for all-day fullness!
The ultra-light cleansing hair care formula, with natural fruit fibers, papaya and cucumber extracts, stengthens while it thickens hair. Volume is extended for long-lasting fullness & body.

Fortified Fruit Science

Natural Fruit Fibers:
Papaya and Cucumber extracts.

*Garnier Fructis Volume Extend system of Shampoo and Conditioner plus Dry Shampoo used later when needed to refresh hair over a 24 hour period.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxy Propyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Saccharum Of Ficinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Pectin, Glucose, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Ex Tr Act/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya Extract/Papaya Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract / Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxide. F.I.L. D54870/2

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Garnier Fructis Volume Extend Hair Care System.

• Does anyone else feel they get no volume from this shampoo? 1 Answers
  • How do you actually say the name of the product?1 Answers
  • "I have really long thick hair and this does the job." in 1 review
  • "I liked the slight volume to my frizzy hair that it added but it didn't last as long as I had wanted." in 1 review
Renee S.
Mishawaka, IN
Garnier shampoos smell amazing and work nicely on my fine hair, especially the volumnizing. I do like the conditioner too, but I wish the shampoo was double the size of the conditioner, because I never use the same amounts.
Kelsey W.
Knoxville, TN
I used this product for a while and as a shampoo it was great! I don’t quite know how much of a volume boost it created, but it definitely left my hair feeling smooth and shiny!
Amber H.
Blaine
Garnier Volumizing Shampoo gives you that volume you are looking for. It lathers great and smells amazing. You do not feel any left over residue after finding out. The price is great and it lasts for many washes depending on your length of hair. I have medium length.
Joi H.
Jackson, MS
I️ love the scent. I️ am a wig wearer. This product gives my hair so much life. I️t does not take a lot to get the job done. I️t is perfect for someone wanting volume.
Shirley G.
West Covina
Shampoo smells good and leaves my hair smelling good and clean. I always get compliments and get asked what type of shampoo do I use. Definitely recommend to others.
Dheevena R.
I really love the smell of all Garnier products, it's always the first thing I notice about them. This shampoo did a good job of giving some volume and bounce to my very thin curly hair. It felt really clean and moisturized by the time it was dry. The only downside to this shampoo was that my hair got greasy by the second and third days. The packaging is easy to open and doesn't take up much space on my shower shelf. For the cost, this is a pretty good product.
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
This stuff smells AMAZING. It leaves my hair smelling nice throughout the whole day. It gives me a decent amount of volume, but you really need to make sure you use the conditioner that goes with the shampoo otherwise it won't work as well as it should.
Savannah M.
Norfolk, VA
To be honest this shampoo didn’t do much for me. I have very thin, color treated hair so I’m always looking for products to add much needed volume. This is very inexpensive, so that’s a plus, but it’s not something so would buy again.
Marissa H.
Kiln, MS
I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO.  It is my favorite of all-time.  It's way better for your hair than Panteen and I really like the fact that the bottle is clear, so you can see how much product you have left.  It lathers well, it leaves behind no residue, and it has now became my go-to hair product brand.  I love Garnier.
Kait L.
Kingston, RI
I really don't like this shampoo. It dried the crap out of my hair. It left my hair feeling akin to straw. It dried my scalp and caused buildup and dandruff. It doesn't do anything for volume because it weighs hair down. It smells good though.
Megan G.
Does anyone else feel they get no volume from this shampoo?
Angela C.
Homer, GA
How do you actually say the name of the product?