BY GARNIER

Extend volume for all-day fullness!
The ultra-light cleansing hair care formula, with natural fruit fibers, papaya and cucumber extracts, stengthens while it thickens hair. Volume is extended for long-lasting fullness & body.

Fortified Fruit Science

Natural Fruit Fibers:
Papaya and Cucumber extracts.

*Garnier Fructis Volume Extend system of Shampoo and Conditioner plus Dry Shampoo used later when needed to refresh hair over a 24 hour period.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxy Propyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Saccharum Of Ficinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Pectin, Glucose, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Ex Tr Act/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya Extract/Papaya Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract / Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxide. F.I.L. D54870/2

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use the Garnier Fructis Volume Extend Hair Care System.

• Does anyone else feel they get no volume from this shampoo? 1 Answers
  • How do you actually say the name of the product?1 Answers
  • "I have really long thick hair and this does the job." in 1 review
  • "I liked the slight volume to my frizzy hair that it added but it didn't last as long as I had wanted." in 1 review
Chelsea G.
I was surprised by how much I loved this product! It worked great for me whether my scalp was dry or oily. It has an excellent larger and works pretty well for frizzy hair. Overall I’m very satisfied with this product.
Jennifer F.
Hudson
I like the smell of this and I like this brand in general as a drug store hair care brand. I feel that other more high end products work better, but this does the job for daily washing and has been a favorite of my young daughters because Of the smell.
Emily G.
Best smelling drugstore shampoo ever! I love Garnier Fructis products. The shampoo feels thicker than normal which took some adjusting.. but  a little bit went a long way. Price is very reasonable and I have purchased this multiple times in the past. Instant results. Not my favorite, but not the worst!
Abigail J.
Houston
It smells amazing and I enjoy that it lathers up real good. It’s not those flat feeling shampoos. I’d say it work for cleaning the hair but other than that it’s just not doing anything special. I’d repurchase if I do t have any other good ones around.
Pamela B.
Amboy
A really nice overall shampoo for the price and the job it does. I have fine hair and it does add volume, also smells good. Good price and you can pretty much find it everywhere. I would definitely buy again and recommend to those who need volume.
Madison P.
Charlottesville
My hair is very flat and thin! It doesn’t have a lot of volume so, I picked up this product to help out with it! I will say it works amazing! This works good for any kind of scalp! I loved how much volume it added and how long it lasted as well!
Brittany F.
It smells so good omg! However, it didn’t give anymore volume, and it irritated my scalp (which in general is just very sensitive so that’s just me). I love garnier products in general so i was disappointed this one wasn’t a winner
Renee S.
Mishawaka, IN
Garnier shampoos smell amazing and work nicely on my fine hair, especially the volumnizing. I do like the conditioner too, but I wish the shampoo was double the size of the conditioner, because I never use the same amounts.
Hayley E.
Loveeeee this shampoo! I am currently using this and the matching conditioner. A lot of shampoos that claim to be volume boosting don’t really work but this shampoo gives me clean looking hair with lots of volume!
Martha M.
Edinburg , TX
I absolutely adore this. leaves my hair shiny and soft with the perfect touch of volume! It’s always been one of my favorite brands they never seem to disappoint me. I would totally recommend and buy this again!
Megan G.
Does anyone else feel they get no volume from this shampoo?
Angela C.
Homer, GA
How do you actually say the name of the product?