BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Garnier® Fructis® Volume Extend Fortifying Shampoo.

Natural fruit fibers, cucumber & papaya extracts.

Fine or flat hair.

Strengthen & thicken hair to help boost volume for fullness that lasts.

• Does anyone else feel they get no volume from this shampoo? 1 Answers
  • How do you actually say the name of the product?1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "Very affordable and still a great product! " in 1 review
  • "I typically have not been satisfied with my earlier Garnier purchases however I was pleasantly surprised with this one!" in 1 review
  • "It did leave my hair smelling nice though!" in 1 review
  • "Affordable and smells nice, gets the job done but I did not notice any extra volume." in 1 review
Savannah M.
Norfolk, VA
To be honest this shampoo didn’t do much for me. I have very thin, color treated hair so I’m always looking for products to add much needed volume. This is very inexpensive, so that’s a plus, but it’s not something so would buy again.
Shirley G.
West Covina
Shampoo smells good and leaves my hair smelling good and clean. I always get compliments and get asked what type of shampoo do I use. Definitely recommend to others.
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
This stuff smells AMAZING. It leaves my hair smelling nice throughout the whole day. It gives me a decent amount of volume, but you really need to make sure you use the conditioner that goes with the shampoo otherwise it won't work as well as it should.
tifanny t.
This shampoo smells amazing. But besides that I didn't like it. My hair is very color treated and not healthy. This made my hair feel like straw. I gave it a try a couple times and it was horrible. I felt like my hair was sucked it's moisture away from it. I wouldn't recommend it to people with damaged hair
Kathryn B.
Westlake, OH
I have lots and lots of hair, but all super fine individual strands. Can have a tendency to fall flat near the crown. I typically have not been satisfied with my earlier Garnier purchases however I was pleasantly surprised with this one! Smells fantastic!!! Does add volume as advertised. De-tangles. Creates a good lather in the shower, and no oily finish as I've experienced in the past with this brand.
Shelby S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've used this shampoo for a long time and I do ultimately like it. I have very flat hair and this does give me a little bit of body, though I'm sure there are better shampoos. I love how it smells, although my hair does "deflate" by the end of the day.
Kristina G.
Tucson, AZ
I have fine, thick [not a contradiction of terms - each individual hair is thin and fine, but there are tons of them!], oily, dyed hair and I feel a little so-so about this. It gives me volume, which is nice, but it's quite drying - even on my oily hair! I only use it on occasions that I want extra volume. It's just too drying for everyday use.
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
I can't say it necessarily volumizes your hair, but for a conditioner it certainly doesn't make it go limp. This conditioner smells great and makes your hair super soft and shiny. a little goes a long way.
Tara B.
I use this sometimes just because I like the smell but it makes my hair super oily feeling. I never can use it two days in a row. It's probably because I have super thick hair though. It would probably work better on someone who has thin or fine hair!
Jacqueline M.
Lenexa, KS
Although it works in making my hair more voluminous, it is very drying! I've used Garnier Fructise shampoo and conditioner since middle-school, and have even tried more expensive brands, but I love their products for the price I pay.
Megan G.
Does anyone else feel they get no volume from this shampoo?
Angela C.
Homer, GA
How do you actually say the name of the product?