BY GARNIER

Looking for a fast way to refresh and extend your volume?

This dry shampoo, containing a blend of orange citrus and grape extract, immediately refreshes and bodifies lifeless locks, instantly creating volume you can see and feel.

Just spray into flat hair and comb or brush through to absorb oil and instantly eliminate weight and refresh your volume anytime, day or night.

Fortified Fruit Science

Contains a blend of:
Orange Citrus and Grape extract.

*Garnier Fructis Volume Extend system of Shampoo and Conditioner plus Dry Shampoo used later when needed to refresh hair over a 24 hour period.

Ingredients: Butane, Alcohol Denat., Propane, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Diisopropyl Adipate, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Parfum/Fragrance, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil/Orange Peel Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamal. F.I.L. D158388/1

Usage: Shake well before use. Hold can 6-8 inches from head and spray evenly to dry hair. Comb through to remove. Works for all hair colors.

• Does this leave a sticky residue or white patches in your...2 Answers
  • What is the best dry shampoo?2 Answers
  • I have used the Dove dry shampoo that is supposed to be h...1 Answers
Erica D.
Dalton, PA
I have tried more dry shampoos than I can even list. I have experimented with expensive ones and inexpensive ones ... and, by far, this is my favorite. Foremost, it leaves hair so soft (nearly like there is nothing in it!). Every other dry shampoo I have tried leaves it stiff, sticky, or awkward (especially Victoria's Secret!) ... this is the exact opposite. It extends your blow-out for days while looking day-one gorgeous! Additionally, the smell is fantastic! it does not smell like chemicals or like hair-spray (like some others). Here the smell is fresh, citrusy, and subtle. Additionally, if you get a little carried away, it leaves VERY little white residue (unlike some that make one look like they are wearing a Victorian Powdered Wig). if this happens, run a brush or your fingers through your hair and it will quickly dissipate.

The price is just a bonus!! For one can of Tigi Rockaholic, you can buy about FOUR of these! (And, it is SOOO much better!)
Rylee C.
lima
I think it does it’s job, but i’ve found ones that I prefer for about the same price. I found residue if I use it to much.
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
This is my holy grail dry shampoo. I've tried several other brands and always come back to this one. This can be found at ulta and I always stock up on it! The scent is amazing and allows me to go several days between washings.
Ashlee B.
Bella Vista, AR
Out of all the drug store dry shampoos ive tried this is by far my favorite. It smells really nice, and it does a pretty good job of refreshing my hair but not for long.
Leah B.
Ireland
I kinda like it but I think it's mostly because of the smell. Not the worst dry shampoo out there, does the trick if you want a quick fix for short period of time (like running to the shop and home etc) but otherwise this won't do you any good and the price is stupid.
Does add a lot of volume to the hair on the up side
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
This is a great dry shampoo. It freshens up my hair and gives me so much volume, it sucks up all my oils. I can't live without this dry shampoo
Kelli E.
Rockford , MI
This is the first dry shampoo I have tried and kept using. It definitely adds more body to my hair.
Cécile F.
Leesburg, VA
My hearts for dry shampoo belongs to Batiste.
But I do have to give credit to Fructis. The smell is fantastic and also I love that it doesn't leave a white powder, much easier to brush off.
Although I don't really seem to see as much result than other dry shampoo. My hair still kinda look greasy after application. Might be bacause I don't put enough you might say. But I put the same amount as I would do with my Batiste. So...not 100% convinced...
Harparneetxo K.
melbourne
this product is bad i hate it i dont know if its just me but i leaves my hair feeling dull and i do hate it i dont why but the smeel is strong
Alexis W.
Upper Arlngtn, OH
This is probably my favorite dry shampoo out of all of the ones I've tried. I try not to wash my hair everyday because it isn't supposed to be good for your hair but I use this if I need to freshen my hair before or after the gym or if I have to run to the store. It does leave a white powder on your hair but I let it sit then brush through it and is disappears I've had trouble with other dry shampoos leaving a white powder that won't go away so I love this one!
Melissa R.
Just bought this product but haven't tried it yet. I'm planning on using it for second day hair and to freshen my hair up after a workout. Has anyone used it after going to the gym? Does it work well?
Maleana H.
It says for fine hair. Anyone with thicker hair try this? What were your results?
Meghan J.
San Antonio, TX
Anyone use this product with curly hair? I can't brush after or my curls will get frizzy.
Jessica D.
Flint, MI
What is the best dry shampoo?
Krysten H.
Does this leave a sticky residue or white patches in your hair? I tend to have an oily scalp.

Amazon