BY GARNIER

Looking for a fast way to refresh and extend your volume?

This dry shampoo, containing a blend of orange citrus and grape extract, immediately refreshes and bodifies lifeless locks, instantly creating volume you can see and feel.

Just spray into flat hair and comb or brush through to absorb oil and instantly eliminate weight and refresh your volume anytime, day or night.

Fortified Fruit Science

Contains a blend of:
Orange Citrus and Grape extract.

*Garnier Fructis Volume Extend system of Shampoo and Conditioner plus Dry Shampoo used later when needed to refresh hair over a 24 hour period.

Ingredients: Butane, Alcohol Denat., Propane, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Diisopropyl Adipate, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Parfum/Fragrance, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil/Orange Peel Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamal. F.I.L. D158388/1

Usage: Shake well before use. Hold can 6-8 inches from head and spray evenly to dry hair. Comb through to remove. Works for all hair colors.

• Does this leave a sticky residue or white patches in your...2 Answers
  • What is the best dry shampoo?2 Answers
  • I have used the Dove dry shampoo that is supposed to be h...1 Answers
Faith M.
I I am always on the lookout for a moose or a hair product that will help me gain some volume in my very flat and thin hair. This product if you're not careful can make your hair look very greasy, I was disappointed with this product.
Alicia L.
Oxnard, CA
when i purchased this i was so excited to try it because i love garnier products but this was just not good :( neither the smell
Alex M.
Fort Worth , TX
I was out of my normal dry shampoo and in a bind. This was on sale so I thought I would give it a try. Like many others on here at first it seemed okay but as the day went on I realized it left my hair greasy (the exact opposite of what you use the product for) and made my roots look flaky.
Jayna D.
I hate this product! This doesn't give me volume, and flakes off in white pieces that resemble dandruff. Doesn't absorb oil in any shape or form. Do not waste your money!
Zahraa A.
This was my first dry shampoo ever , so I was very excited to use it...especially after everything it said it would do. HOWEVER, it was not at all what it said. This dry shampoo was honestly so terrible it made me scared to try any others. Where should I begin? First of all , it doesn't soak up any of the extra oils from my hair, it actually makes it much more olier. It gives my hair no volume what so ever, it actually makes it much more flat. Finally , being a Garnier product i thought it would smell great, & it does but only for 10 minutes. After it starts smelling like vomit and well that's when i had enough of it. Seriously, a waste of my money.
Christina R.
Kanata, ON
I had never used dry shampoos before trying this product, and this didn't make me want to try them in the future. Maybe I just can't wrap my head around skipping washing my hair to use a dry shampoo, I don't know. It wasn't very effective at absorbing oil in my hair. I usually apply it in the morning before I start my day when my hair is looking a bit oily. It looks good at first but by the end of the day my hair looks flat and oily again. The scent while a bit citrusy, is also comparable to hairspray - a scent I'm not overly fond of. I'm a bit disappointed because I otherwise love most Garnier products, and I'm apprehensive about trying other dry shampoos.
Kaleen K.
This doesn't really do much for my hair. It smells nice but that's about it.
Lili W.
Has an extremely strong smell, but doesn't really do the trick. My hair still looked flat and oily afterwards, compared to the bartista dry shampoo that I usually use.
latisha n.
Tacoma, WA
This product is one of the worst from this brand and don't get me wrong i lovvvvvvvvvve garnier and most of there products but this dry shampoo was not good at all this product made me want to wash my hair even more when i was alredy in a hurry so i would not recommend
Esther Y.
West Covina, CA
This was one of the first dry shampoos I had ever tried. Even then, when I had hardly anything to compare it to, I thought it was just ok. Though it smells great, as most Fructis products do, it never made me feel like, "Wow, this really works!"
My hair is jet black and this left too much white powder in my hair making it look dusty gray. It made me just wanna go and wash my hair immediately.
The product was not worth the price, which was around $4.75 at Target. I thought it was just ok
I would not buy this ever again.
Melissa R.
Just bought this product but haven't tried it yet. I'm planning on using it for second day hair and to freshen my hair up after a workout. Has anyone used it after going to the gym? Does it work well?
Maleana H.
It says for fine hair. Anyone with thicker hair try this? What were your results?
Meghan J.
San Antonio, TX
Anyone use this product with curly hair? I can't brush after or my curls will get frizzy.
Jessica D.
Flint, MI
What is the best dry shampoo?
Krysten H.
Does this leave a sticky residue or white patches in your hair? I tend to have an oily scalp.

Amazon