BY GARNIER

Looking for a fast way to refresh and extend your volume?

This dry shampoo, containing a blend of orange citrus and grape extract, immediately refreshes and bodifies lifeless locks, instantly creating volume you can see and feel.

Just spray into flat hair and comb or brush through to absorb oil and instantly eliminate weight and refresh your volume anytime, day or night.

Fortified Fruit Science

Contains a blend of:
Orange Citrus and Grape extract.

*Garnier Fructis Volume Extend system of Shampoo and Conditioner plus Dry Shampoo used later when needed to refresh hair over a 24 hour period.

Ingredients: Butane, Alcohol Denat., Propane, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Diisopropyl Adipate, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Parfum/Fragrance, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil/Orange Peel Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamal. F.I.L. D158388/1

Usage: Shake well before use. Hold can 6-8 inches from head and spray evenly to dry hair. Comb through to remove. Works for all hair colors.

• Does this leave a sticky residue or white patches in your...2 Answers
  • What is the best dry shampoo?2 Answers
  • I have used the Dove dry shampoo that is supposed to be h...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Mary S.
Hightstown, NJ
This garnier volumizer smells so good and gives your hair loads of volume. It leaves your hair feelng soft and smooth. I put this on my damp hair and run it through right before blow drying. Its amaizing
Heather W.
Morehead, KY
Smells great and dries up an excess oil in he hair! I have really naturally oily hair and this works well for me!
Lillian B.
Santa Ana, CA
Of all places I picked this up at Big lots! And it is great! With a crazy schedule sometimes I don’t have time to wash my hair and this dry shampoo brings it back to life. And adds volume :)Garnier Fructis Volume Extend Instant Bodifier Dry Shampoo
soraida T.
Dallas, TX
I love this! It makes my hair smell great and feel really soft. I am up to stock with this stuff. Love it so much .
emily a.
Richmond, KY
I USE THIS ALL THE TIME!!!! this product gives you lots of volume for your dirty hair!!
Elizabeth H.
Springfield, KY
This is my favorite dry shampoo. Makes my hair look clean without leaving a residue like many dry shampoos do. Also smells great
Melanie S.
I never liked dry shampoo until I used this. Gives my hair life and takes away the grease making my hair look fresh.
MELISSA S.
Works awesome! When you don't have time to wash your hair just put some of this in it and bam! You're ready to go out the door. It doesn't leave your hair feeling or looking greasy, and I love the scent!
Abigail B.
Garden City
This stuff works very well at soaking up oils and smells great while it's at it. My favorite part is it is not white so it won't leave any residue.
Liva B.
Philadelphia, PA
Works amazing on natural hair and hair extensions. I love all garner products I also buy their shampoo and conditioner and hair gel
Melissa R.
Just bought this product but haven't tried it yet. I'm planning on using it for second day hair and to freshen my hair up after a workout. Has anyone used it after going to the gym? Does it work well?
Maleana H.
It says for fine hair. Anyone with thicker hair try this? What were your results?
Meghan J.
San antonio, TX
Anyone use this product with curly hair? I can't brush after or my curls will get frizzy.
Jessica D.
Flint, MI
What is the best dry shampoo?
Krysten H.
Does this leave a sticky residue or white patches in your hair? I tend to have an oily scalp.