Maleana H.

It says for fine hair. Anyone with thicker hair try this? What were your results?

Sydney C.
Sydney C.
2 years, 2 months ago
I have thick hair and I love this stuff it works great it adds lots of volume!
Kate C.
Kate C.
Celina, OH
3 years ago
I have thicker hair as well, but, unfortunately, this doesn't work well for me. The scent is quite lovely though!
Lua N.
Lua N.
La Mesa, CA
3 years, 1 month ago
I've used it, and I have thick hair. I love the scent, and I find that it does help my hair not look so limp. I have naturally curly hair and I only use this when it's straightened.