BY GARNIER

Looking for a fast way to refresh and extend your volume?

This dry shampoo, containing a blend of orange citrus and grape extract, immediately refreshes and bodifies lifeless locks, instantly creating volume you can see and feel.

Just spray into flat hair and comb or brush through to absorb oil and instantly eliminate weight and refresh your volume anytime, day or night.

Fortified Fruit Science

Contains a blend of:
Orange Citrus and Grape extract.

*Garnier Fructis Volume Extend system of Shampoo and Conditioner plus Dry Shampoo used later when needed to refresh hair over a 24 hour period.

Ingredients: Butane, Alcohol Denat., Propane, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Diisopropyl Adipate, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Parfum/Fragrance, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil/Orange Peel Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamal. F.I.L. D158388/1

Usage: Shake well before use. Hold can 6-8 inches from head and spray evenly to dry hair. Comb through to remove. Works for all hair colors.

• Does this leave a sticky residue or white patches in your...2 Answers
  • What is the best dry shampoo?2 Answers
  • I have used the Dove dry shampoo that is supposed to be h...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kaitlyn H.
Campbell, MO
The smell is amazing! I will give it that. It was also my go to until I happen to find a kind I had never heard of and recently started using it instead. I wash my hair every day typically, but on days I get called in I don't have time to wash. It would only get me through the end of the day and I would feel oily again. In it's defense I have oily skin and hair all year around. That's not the product's fault!
Shannon G.
Evanston, IL
As with any Garnier product, the smell is really amazing and pleasant however, I was not impressed with this dry shampoo. It gives my hair barely any volume and doesn't seem to last me very long. I am glad I bought the travel size because I would not purchase again unfortunately.
Alyse K.
Hoffman Est, IL
I think dry shampoo is a scam all it really is is aerosol baby powder it leaves my hair looking white and dingy it doesn’t really remove the oils to make it look like you actually wash your hair and to be able to do something with it I just kind of ways down my hair and doesn’t work
Sandra V.
San Antonio
This is only OK for me. I don't like the texture that it leaves on my hair. I think it's a little too sticky and makes everything clump together. I wouldn't even say that I have fine hair, but this product kinda made it matted. Disappointed, as I would have liked to find a drug store option.
Vanesa I.
I honestly didn’t like this product at all. It was disappointing. When I sprayed it on my hair there was just a lot of what looked like white powder. When I brushed my hair I would still see it and it wouldn’t even look like it did anything to my hair. It was disappointing.
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
This dry shampoo really helps give my hair some added “oomf” when it’s a couple days unwashed because I have such fine hair. It definitely gets rid of the oil quick & the scent is a little fruity which is nice. Super affordable as well!
Noor Y.
Lilburn, GA
i like the not your mothers more but this smells so much better and leaves hair dry and oil free after no washes. i dont shower or wash my hair everyday but dry shampoo helps me so much from oily hair
Cécile F.
Leesburg, VA
My hearts for dry shampoo belongs to Batiste.
But I do have to give credit to Fructis. The smell is fantastic and also I love that it doesn't leave a white powder, much easier to brush off.
Although I don't really seem to see as much result than other dry shampoo. My hair still kinda look greasy after application. Might be bacause I don't put enough you might say. But I put the same amount as I would do with my Batiste. So...not 100% convinced...
Hannah C.
St Petersburg, FL
There have been more Monday mornings than I'd care to admit where I roll out of bed and am so glad I had Garnier Fructis Volume Extend Instant Bodifier Dry Shampoo on my vanity! When I am just to busy *COUGH* lazy *COUGH* to shower AND style it's a life saver. It smells lovely, isn't sticky or gunky, and doesn't leave your hair looking ashy which I know is a struggle for us brunettes when looking for a good dry shampoo. I'm so glad I found this one.
Lauren R.
I absolutely LOVE this product. I can go a few days without washing my hair, and it looks like I wash my hair everyday. It does not leave any residue on my hair at all and it does not make my hair feels nasty or straw-like after, like other products do. I have already gotten my friends hooked on this product!!!!
Melissa R.
Just bought this product but haven't tried it yet. I'm planning on using it for second day hair and to freshen my hair up after a workout. Has anyone used it after going to the gym? Does it work well?
Maleana H.
It says for fine hair. Anyone with thicker hair try this? What were your results?
Meghan J.
San antonio, TX
Anyone use this product with curly hair? I can't brush after or my curls will get frizzy.
Jessica D.
Flint, MI
What is the best dry shampoo?
Krysten H.
Does this leave a sticky residue or white patches in your hair? I tend to have an oily scalp.