BY GARNIER

Garnier® Fructis® Volume Extend Fortifying Shampoo.

Natural fruit fibers, cucumber & papaya extracts.

Fine or flat hair.

Strengthen & thicken hair to help boost volume for fullness that lasts. see more...

• Does anyone else feel they get no volume from this shampoo? 1 Answers
  • How do you actually say the name of the product?1 Answers
Garnier Fructis Volume Extend Fortifying Shampoo
  • "Affordable and smells nice, gets the job done but I did not notice any extra volume." in 1 review
  • "I typically have not been satisfied with my earlier Garnier purchases however I was pleasantly surprised with this one!" in 1 review
  • "Very affordable and still a great product! " in 1 review
  • "It did leave my hair smelling nice though!" in 1 review
Shelby S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've used this shampoo for a long time and I do ultimately like it. I have very flat hair and this does give me a little bit of body, though I'm sure there are better shampoos. I love how it smells, although my hair does "deflate" by the end of the day.
Jeff M.
Hilo, HI
It smells nice and I like it . Does leave the hair feeing a bit oily . I just want volume for my thin hair. So I use with conditioner, might be why my hair is so oily.
Amber U.
Just testing this out this summer. So far it smells great, leaves my hair very soft and shiny!
Shirley G.
West Covina
Shampoo smells good and leaves my hair smelling good and clean. I always get compliments and get asked what type of shampoo do I use. Definitely recommend to others.
Kathryn B.
Westlake, OH
I have lots and lots of hair, but all super fine individual strands. Can have a tendency to fall flat near the crown. I typically have not been satisfied with my earlier Garnier purchases however I was pleasantly surprised with this one! Smells fantastic!!! Does add volume as advertised. De-tangles. Creates a good lather in the shower, and no oily finish as I've experienced in the past with this brand.
Kristina G.
Tucson, AZ
I have fine, thick [not a contradiction of terms - each individual hair is thin and fine, but there are tons of them!], oily, dyed hair and I feel a little so-so about this. It gives me volume, which is nice, but it's quite drying - even on my oily hair! I only use it on occasions that I want extra volume. It's just too drying for everyday use.
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
I can't say it necessarily volumizes your hair, but for a conditioner it certainly doesn't make it go limp. This conditioner smells great and makes your hair super soft and shiny. a little goes a long way.
Jacqueline M.
Lenexa, KS
Although it works in making my hair more voluminous, it is very drying! I've used Garnier Fructise shampoo and conditioner since middle-school, and have even tried more expensive brands, but I love their products for the price I pay.
Melissa H.
Smells good and maybe it works for certain hair types. Every time I use this brand, no matter the type, my hair ends up feeling dried out after I blow it dry and it almost makes me feel like my hair is full of tangles
Preetha P.
i have been using this shampoo for about a year and its amazing . i have dry frizzy hair and this shampoo did amazing job on my hair i would strongly recommend this product to all.
Megan G.
Does anyone else feel they get no volume from this shampoo?
Angela C.
Homer, GA
How do you actually say the name of the product?