2 colors available

BY GARNIER

Lose volume as hair gets weighed down throughout the dayâ garnier fructis volume extend conditioner's ultra-light formula, with natural fruit fibers, papaya and cucumber extracts, strengthens while it thickens hair. the formula with invisible fruit fibers wraps each strand to thicken hair, lifting at the roots & strengthening along the lengths to extend volume for long lasting fullness. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
This conditioner is okay. It made my hair feel soft and hydrated, but I didn't notice any additional volume as opposed to when I use other conditioners. I will use it up, but I doubt I will repurchase. The smell is fine. The packaging isn't the best either. Not sure if it's just the bottle I got, but it is very difficult to squeeze the product out. Never had that problem before with Garnier products. Overall, I probably wouldn't recommend this product. There's many better options on the market and in the same price range.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
I have naturally fine, straight hair that I keep a love/hate relationship with. I saw this conditioner in my mother's bathroom and thought I would give it a try since we both have the same hair textures. I was sad to see that not only did the conditioner not give me the lift that I wanted, but made my hair look even flatter! My hair was sleek and shiny after use however, so I would recommend that you only use this product if you have thicker (than mine) hair.
Alison M.
Alison M.
Allentown, NJ
I have fine, straight hair that will fall flat no matter what I do to it. I am not using this conditioner with the volume extend shampoo, so I may not be seeing results for that reason. However, I don't notice a significant increase in volume when using this product. But it does leave my hair smooth and silky, it smells great, and it is inexpensive. I may try it with the shampoo when my current one runs out.
Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.
Pleasant Hill, CA
My hair is so fine that I am always hesitant of thick conditioners that may weigh my hair down- this one does the exact opposite. It leaves it volumized and silky smooth so it brushes super easily straight out of the shower! The only thing I would ask to improved is that (at least for me) I have to use a lot of the product to get the result I need. This may be just because I have long hair, however.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Charlestown, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this product. I love the scent which is a plus for me, I've tried multiple different hair products in my time and some were amazing but smelly. I have this as a 3 because although it's a great conditioner and smells nice, I do think that the packaging is a bit difficult to try and open in the shower, and I know the shampoo runs right out. However I will be repurchasing.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Petersburg, VA
I love using this when I am planning in going out. It is not heavy on my hair and makes it seem that my hair is fuller than it really is. It last several hours. When you have fine dirty blond hair it helps it appear to be thicker. I wold recommend it to others.I know I enjoyed the looks from everyone who saw me. Everyone asked me did I go and have my hair done because it looked great
Kiana K.
Kiana K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Garnier Fructis is an affordable brand that you can get from any local drug store. I would have to say it smells really good and the scent last all day. It comes in a nice package also. But unfortunately my natural hair does not like this product. It gets stuck in my curls and builds up really badly. And it makes my hair dry. It just doesn't work for my hair type.
Hilda J.
Hilda J.
Selma, CA
I love this product! It leaves my hair not only smelling greatly but also very soft and shiny. I find the consistency of the product just right, and always gives my hair a silky feel. It gives my hair volume and doesn't just flatten it like other conditioners do. My hair is naturally oily but this product helps control it and doesn't add on to the oiliness.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Cowpens, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yay in Glad I get to right this review when it comes to my hair I love volume!! And this and including the shampoo it was a lifesaver because I got to have extra volume in my hair. It didn't weigh my hair down at all. And it smells soooo good. I have bought this product more than I can count I always come back to it . Because it's that great !
Jenn N.
Jenn N.
New Orleans, LA
My hair is somewhat thin therefore I look for this product to kind of make my hair feels more thick. So far, the result have been incredible and although I don't use this product very often, it still does its Magic. I do recommend this product to those who have thin hair like I do because it feels nice to have the feels of a head full of hair.
Carol D.
Carol D.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried this my hair felt greasy anyone else?
Lisa B.
Vosotros habéis notado mejores resultados?Un saludo.Feliz 2017
Chanel T.
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product good for curly hair ?