BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Extend volume for all-day fullness!
The ultra-light cleansing hair care formula, with natural fruit fibers, papaya and cucumber extracts, stengthens while it thickens hair. Volume is extended for long-lasting fullness & body.

Fortified Fruit Science

Natural Fruit Fibers:
Papaya and Cucumber extracts.

*Garnier Fructis Volume Extend system of Shampoo and Conditioner plus Dry Shampoo used later when needed to refresh hair over a 24 hour period.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-33, Parfum/Fragrance, Octyldodecanol, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Sodium PCA, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Pectin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Glucose, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Trideceth-6, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya Extract/Papaya Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.I.L. D54871/2

Usage: After Shampooing, apply conditioner to hair from root to tip, making sure to cover the ends. Rinse.

Buy on kmart*
Christie W.
Hampshire, IL
Love the scent but I feel like it didn’t do enough for my hair, I now see that there is a newer variety for fine hair and I think I may give that a shot. It’s an affordable product and enjoyed the product as a whole, but I don’t feel like it gave me any extra volume.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
It’s a good volumizing conditioner because it’s light in weight and helps the hair move freely. It detangles as well. I really like the smell too I don’t notice much help with frizz but that’s not what the conditioner does. However it’s a great conditioner
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
My hair is thin and fine and oily at the roots. Of all the volumizing shampoos and conditioners I've used Garnier did the worst job.  The scent is okay, the price is great I just left my hair feeling flat and lifeless.  I was disappointed and won't purchase it again.
Jessica S.
Diamond Bar, CA
I love the way this smells! Also I have very straight hair, so this always makes me feel like I have much more body/life in my hair. It’s very affordable as well, which is always a bonus. And it leaves my hair looking so shiny and healthy.
Jennifer L.
Andrews
I have #thickhair but its very flat. I sent my boyfriend to the store and he brought this back (I had never used it before then) Now, I use it every other day along with the shampoo and it is true to what it says my hair does get some volume but it's not as affective as I would like it. And the scent is amazing! I also do not use any heat on my hair (well once in a while I will) Garnier Fructis Volume Extend Shampoo
Shelby D.
Nashville, TN
This conditioner is amazing! I only just a dime size of product since I have fine hair and lots of conditioner makes it more greasy looking. But with that small amount, my hair always feels more full, especially at the body. The price point you can’t beat and if you use a little bit this will last a long, long time!
Laura A.
Auburn, AL
First off this product's smell is to die for. It leaves my hair smelling exotic and beach hours after I use it. It moisturizers my hair and leaves it soft and sleek after it is dried and brushed. It radiates health and looks fantastic immediately after use! I highly recommend this product.
Amanda G.
murray, KY
I have used this product off and on for years. I do tend to have to change up my hair or products every y months or so because my hair kinda "get used to it" and this is o e brand I keep in my rotation. I have very dry color treated hair and this does a great job. smells great and very affordable. recommended
Kirsten E.
Gulfport, FL
I love the smell of garniers shampoo and conditioner. This one makes my hair feel amazing and makes me think of my childhood. This is what we always brought and used on family vacations. Especially after being out in the ocean all day this would put the moisture right back into it
Lauren M.
This conditioner does great for my hair. I have super long, fine hair and it conditions it with ease. I have no tangles. I’m able to just pick it up quickly while grocery shopping at Walmart. I don’t feel like it leaves a heavy residue on my hair at all. I can get out of the shower feeling like my hair is nice, clean and well conditioned.
Carol D.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried this my hair felt greasy anyone else?
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Will it help frizz?
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product good for curly hair ?
Marisa G.