BY GARNIER

Lose volume as hair gets weighed down throughout the dayâ garnier fructis volume extend conditioner's ultra-light formula, with natural fruit fibers, papaya and cucumber extracts, strengthens while it thickens hair. the formula with invisible fruit fibers wraps each strand to thicken hair, lifting at the roots & strengthening along the lengths to extend volume for long lasting fullness. see more...

Buy on Kmart
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is thin and fine and oily at the roots. Of all the volumizing shampoos and conditioners I've used Garnier did the worst job.  The scent is okay, the price is great I just left my hair feeling flat and lifeless.  I was disappointed and won't purchase it again.
Rachel S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased to try since I like to switch up my shampoos every once and awhile. It smells good but my hair would get oily by the end of the day as I felt it left residue of product in my hair which is not good since I have fine hair. I purchased at Drug store and it can also be found at grocery stores.
Savannah S.
Attalla
Loved this conditioner! Smelt great and made my hair super soft. It seemed to really help my hair with the damage after dying it. And also seemed to add moisture to my scalp. I was very happy with this product!
Ramona A.
Gig harbor, WA
This shampoo and conditioner smells incredible. It works great with my hair in that it's not too heavy and yet provides enough conditioning that my hair is super soft and not tangled. It's one of my go to shampoo and conditioners when I am needing to switch up from other products to keep my hair from building up, I always have a bottle in my house,
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is so fine & thin and I can never get volume to it. I really loved the other Garnier products, it's one of my favorites, but sadly this did not add volume to my hair at all. I can't say it weighted it down either though, just stayed the same. Love the smell of this though and made my hair so soft.  Garnier® Fructis® Volume Extend Conditioner
Lauren D.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Garner Fructis shampoo - but not the conditioner? I have fine hair that tangles easily & I find brushing my hair after very difficult. it took me many bottles to realize this, and my stylist says garnier fructis doesnt use the chemicals that other brands use. so i would use the shampoo with a different conditioner.
Ste C.
San Francisco
The best conditioner ever!! My type of hair is curly,so I like Malé my bunches bulky,and the effect is long-lasting,VERY cheap and you can find it easily.I always buy Garnier because is really well for my hair,smell so good.im very satisfied with the effect that it make to my hair,always shiny and smelling fruits
Stephanie B.
I use both the shampoo an conditioner an i absolutely love it my hair is flat an thin at the roots but these products help my roots fill out like the rest of my thick hair best product for fine flat an thin hair out there.
❤️❤️
Mel B.
Longview, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm surprised this conditioner has such a good rating. It was a lackluster product for me. I love the volume extend dry shampoo so I decided to try the entire line. This conditioner was very light (probably an attempt to not weigh down fine hair) and I found it didn't leave my hair very moisturized and a bit tangled and hard to brush.
Chelsea C.
Denton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Two stars for how cheap it is but this really took a toll on my hair. I could hardly brush it out. It was like straw just not good for me. I have dry thick overly dyed hair that is very picky about what goes on it. I wouldn't recommend to anyone with hair similar to mine.
Carol D.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried this my hair felt greasy anyone else?
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Will it help frizz?
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product good for curly hair ?
Marisa G.