BY GARNIER #82 in Hairspray

Lifts from root to tip for ultimate body and fullness
Want voluminous lift and hold without crunchy stiffness? Garnier Fructis Style Volume is a versatile hairspray that provides the body and fullness you need and the natural healthy-looking movement you want. With 24-hour hold and anti-humidity protection, your style stays touchable all day long, even in extreme humidity.

How Does It Work:

Our strong, yet flexible formula, infused with bamboo extract, keeps you in control of your style for 24 hours. This formula works by lifting flat, tired hair from root to tip. Stay in control of your style with extra volume and softness, plus bounce-back hold that lasts all day. Our light, sparkling fruity fragrance will leave your hair smelling fresh and vibrant.

How To Use:

Hold can 10 to 12 inches from hair and spray in an even, all-around motion. Spray on dry hair to finish any style. To finish your volumized look, lift hair or tilt head upside down and spray toward the roots.

1059803 C Aqua/Water, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat., Polyester-5, Polyurethane-6, Peg-192 Apricot Kernel Glycerides, Peg-70 Mango Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Limonene, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Linalool, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Citrus Medica Limonum Extract/Lemon Fruit Extract, Hexyl Cinnamal, Glycerin, Amyl Cinnamal, Parfum/Fragrance. F.I.L. C35102/1.

Garnier Fructis Volume Anti-Humidity Aerosol Hairspray
  • "It holds in curls, but leaves it soft looking and smells great all day long!!" in 5 reviews
Erika P.
Redlands, CA
I absolutely love this hair spray , I use the strong hold “2”. I like that it gives my hair volume as well as keeping it in place but at the same time it’s flexible I don’t like when hair sprays are too thick this one is flexible Garnier Fructis Volume Anti-Humidity Aerosol Hairspray
Shannon G.
I love this hairspray for when I need a boost to my look! I've found that it does a great job at giving me some lift while still holding my style in place.  As with any Garnier product, I love the scent and think it smells amazing! The perfect balance.
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
This is a great hairspray for its price point. It is extremely reasonably priced. I have bought it for years and it gets the job done with leaving my hair feel sticky or crunchy. It also keeps the flyaways at bay for most of the day. Great for its price.
Jessica E.
Favorite hairspray I’ve bought from the drugstore. Doesn’t make my hair crunchy or have white flakes being I have such dark hair. Great price. Affordable. Always on sale w other products in the line. Would definitely recommend and repurchase.
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
i found this hairspray at walmart for like $3 or so and it holds good! but i really haven't noticed anything about volume. but no matter what i've ever tried, my hair is always flat on my head 😕but other than that, i love it
Gabby G.
Baton Rouge, LA
This hairspray was very effective and kept my hair in its style. It made my hair feel a little sticky, but it wasn’t too bad. I, however, wasn’t really fond of the smell. But overall, it was a pretty good hairspray. I probably won’t purchase it again, though.
Dayanna M.
Flushing, NY
I love this hairspray. I’m not a fan of making my hair super firm or stiff but this takes the frizz without too much hold and smells amazing. Been using it for years and will continue to do so. Highly recommend
Kenley J.
Dukedom, TN
Love! I really like this product, as well as other products made by this company. I have bought it over and over again and will continue to do so. It is priced well. I recommend this product to other people!
Allison S.
This hairspray smells good and doesn’t leave my hair stiff. I use it about five times a week. I’m not sure how well it works being an “anti-humidity” hairspray because somehow my hair is still affected by the humidity.
Kelly S.
Dayton, OH
I have used this for a couple years now. I haven't really looked to find the "perfect" hairspray but this has sufficed and is a very reasonable price. I got the extra strong hold but still feel like it makes my hair a little crunchy so next time I'll probably get one that has a lighter hold to it. But it smells very good and does a good job maintaining my curls!
Jessica K.
Does this hairspray make your hair sticky / stiff? Or does it keep your hair soft?
kelly s.
Some humidity proof hair sprays go on heavy and wet.tThey may hold hairstyle BUT flaten my hair.Does this go on dry and airy of hevy and wet?
shannon j.
OSHAWA, ON
If you have very straight hair- Which product is best to use to get curls?
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
How well would you say this holds up to humidity? It's really dry where I live, but am planning a trip soon to a more humid place
Alexis  C.
Swiss Cottage, London
Is this best for a pony hold or general styling?