Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by NORMA S.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Abby N.

BY GARNIER

NORMA S.
NORMA S.
Converse, TX
I love this shamp/cond. My hair feels smooth and sleek after using them. Its easier to comb through the tangles.
Stephanie Z.
Stephanie Z.
This shampoo and conditioner works wonders for damaged, thin hair. This is probably my favorite Garnier product of all time. It smells so good. After using this my hair felt so soft and much thicker and stronger after a week or two of use. I definitely recommend this to everyone.
Charissa C.
Charissa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
La marca fructis me encanta y a mi cabello también ya que brinda suavidad, huele demasiado bien como a frutas cítricas y es waao un olor increíble, brinda un excelente cuidado con su uso seguido de verdad que lo seguiría comprando.
Courtney N.
Courtney N.
Danville, IL
I love it, but I definitely found it works better on thinner hair. Me and my daughter both use it and it helps keep her hair from getting stiff and hay like through the day(she has thin hair) while on the other hand my thick hair doesn't seem to take as well as hers but it definitely helps.
Moriah P.
Moriah P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell and price are both fantastic. I often pick this up as a stand-in for when I can't afford something more high-end. I don't really notice a huge benefit from this when I use it, but it does the job well enough in getting my hair clean without stripping it to death. Overall, not bad.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Dollard Des Ormeaux, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the Garnier hair products. I prefer the conditioner but the shampoo is always great. The smell is nice and it the product last awhile.
Nikoo S.
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a small sample couple of moths ago and it was really good! Unexpectedly good! Even without conditionned, my hair was super soft and shinny! It has a great smell too!
You should definitely try this
Yobeida F.
Yobeida F.
Me encanta el olor de estos productos y lo rico que queda el cabelloooooo so in love with this.
Love the smell of this products... And the final results
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
I like this shampoo and conditioner. My hair feels smooth and sleek after using them. Its easier to comb through tangles. and for the price!
Karina J.
Karina J.
Fort Worth, TX
I love it! Meakes my hair look so healthy. I fully recommend it. I have really fine hair and it works so good on that type of hair.