Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by NORMA S.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Abby N.

BY GARNIER

Stephanie Z.
Stephanie Z.
This shampoo and conditioner works wonders for damaged, thin hair. This is probably my favorite Garnier product of all time. It smells so good. After using this my hair felt so soft and much thicker and stronger after a week or two of use. I definitely recommend this to everyone.
Charissa C.
Charissa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
La marca fructis me encanta y a mi cabello también ya que brinda suavidad, huele demasiado bien como a frutas cítricas y es waao un olor increíble, brinda un excelente cuidado con su uso seguido de verdad que lo seguiría comprando.
Yobeida F.
Yobeida F.
Me encanta el olor de estos productos y lo rico que queda el cabelloooooo so in love with this.
Love the smell of this products... And the final results
NORMA S.
NORMA S.
Converse, TX
I love this shamp/cond. My hair feels smooth and sleek after using them. Its easier to comb through the tangles.
Karina J.
Karina J.
Fort Worth, TX
I love it! Meakes my hair look so healthy. I fully recommend it. I have really fine hair and it works so good on that type of hair.
Leidy Marian R.
Leidy Marian R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow, estos productos son muy muy buenos! Me encanta su olor, y como me deja el cabello de suave y MUY BRILLANTE! Quisiera que volvieran estos productos a mi pais!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Fremont, CA
Love the smell of it. My daughter and I both use it and it leaves our hair so nice and feels soft. You definitely get a great use out of it and it's not expensive!
Diana V.
Diana V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this duo and I gotta say it's Amazing..
I totally recommend and will be buying again and again and the price nobody can't beat that if you are in a Budget .
Kassey C.
Kassey C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! Works really well. Oily hair is taken care of with this!! No complaints about it. Good product for a low price and it can be bought just about any retail store.
ronda a.
ronda a.
Goodman, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. its smells so amazing. I recommend it to my sister and she fell in love with