Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by NORMA S.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Abby N.

BY GARNIER

Megan M.
Megan M.
Northville, MI
One of my all time favorites!!! I have thick, coarse, wavy hair and this works wonders! Super moisturizing and it smells AMAZING! Leaves my hair feeling so soft and looking so much smoothr and shinier. The price is right, and it just WORKS!
Yobeida F.
Yobeida F.
Me encanta el olor de estos productos y lo rico que queda el cabelloooooo so in love with this.
Love the smell of this products... And the final results
Kim M.
Kim M.
Brampton, ON
This product is amazing. Keeps my hair shiny and smooth withouth the oil build up that I would get from other brands..
sara s.
sara s.
North Vancouver
For those people with very dry hair this product works great. It is a little heavier than some of the other shampoos and conditioners I have tried but that is what makes it work. I am a diver so I am always in the water which can just ruin my hair. After using this product I found that my hair was less dry each time I used it. Which means I have found a winner!!
Heather G.
Heather G.
Elginburg , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE the smell. Not too heavy on my hair. Doesn't weigh it down. Makes it so soft and clean. The price is good for the product. I will try the other styling products Garnier makes now as well.
Zoe C.
Zoe C.
Canada
I use this everyday, and my hair is is amazing condition because of it! I love it!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
kitchener, Ontario
Works ok. Not my favorite. Too scented, and my hair gets too dry and tangly
Kara O.
Kara O.
omaha, ne
I love the smell, I love the feel that it makes my hair when I blow dry it. Most shampoos make my hair flat or the smells leaves within the amount of time that it gets blow dried, I get comments how well it smells!
Ixhon A.
Ixhon A.
Maplewood, New Jersey

I love this duo, it smells great and it really does help my hair fe
I love this duo, it smells great and it really does help my hair feel and look healthier.el and look healthier.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Domremy
Smells like apples (which i adore), and it cleans my hair and leaves it soft!