Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Chapel Hill, NC

I bought this on a whim wanting to try something new and I'm very pleased. The product smells amazing and cleans and hydrates well. The hydration isn't amazing by any means, I imagine if you actually had damaged hair it would not make a difference. I have fairly healthy, normal hair and it keeps it shiny and tame.
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Versailles, KY

I have fine hair. This product weighs it down leaving it feeling oily. It may work. Better for people with thick or coarse hair.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Brampton, Ontario

This product is amazing. Keeps my hair shiny and smooth withouth the oil build up that I would get from other brands..
Amanda V.
Amanda V.

I've been using garnier shampoo and conditioner for years now and still love it. I have thick wavy hair and this makes my hair less frizzy and feels so soft and looks clean and shiny too!
Courtney N.
Courtney N.
Danville, IL

I love it, but I definitely found it works better on thinner hair. Me and my daughter both use it and it helps keep her hair from getting stiff and hay like through the day(she has thin hair) while on the other hand my thick hair doesn't seem to take as well as hers but it definitely helps.
Moriah P.
Moriah P.

The smell and price are both fantastic. I often pick this up as a stand-in for when I can't afford something more high-end. I don't really notice a huge benefit from this when I use it, but it does the job well enough in getting my hair clean without stripping it to death. Overall, not bad.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Dollard Des Ormeaux, Quebec

I really like the Garnier hair products. I prefer the conditioner but the shampoo is always great. The smell is nice and it the product last awhile.
Diana V.
Diana V.

I just bought this duo and I gotta say it's Amazing..
I totally recommend and will be buying again and again and the price nobody can't beat that if you are in a Budget .
Kassey C.
Kassey C.

Great product! Works really well. Oily hair is taken care of with this!! No complaints about it. Good product for a low price and it can be bought just about any retail store.
ronda a.
ronda a.
Goodman , Ms

Love this product. its smells so amazing. I recommend it to my sister and she fell in love with

Join Now