Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by NORMA S.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Abby N.

BY GARNIER

Irene H.
Over all a good shampoo & conditioner makes my hair smooth and it smells amazing
Tieshea B.
Sauk village , Il
Love this. It leaves my hair soft and manageable. I would use this product again!
Jennifer M.
I really like this shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair shiny and strong.
sara s.
North Vancouver
For those people with very dry hair this product works great. It is a little heavier than some of the other shampoos and conditioners I have tried but that is what makes it work. I am a diver so I am always in the water which can just ruin my hair. After using this product I found that my hair was less dry each time I used it. Which means I have found a winner!!
Kara O.
omaha, ne
I love the smell, I love the feel that it makes my hair when I blow dry it. Most shampoos make my hair flat or the smells leaves within the amount of time that it gets blow dried, I get comments how well it smells!
Heather G.
Elginburg , ON
I LOVE the smell. Not too heavy on my hair. Doesn't weigh it down. Makes it so soft and clean. The price is good for the product. I will try the other styling products Garnier makes now as well.
Ixhon A.
Maplewood, NJ

I love this duo, it smells great and it really does help my hair fe
I love this duo, it smells great and it really does help my hair feel and look healthier.el and look healthier.
Yobeida F.
Me encanta el olor de estos productos y lo rico que queda el cabelloooooo so in love with this.
Love the smell of this products... And the final results
Ashley W.
Dollard Des Ormeaux, QC
I really like the Garnier hair products. I prefer the conditioner but the shampoo is always great. The smell is nice and it the product last awhile.
Kim M.
Brampton, ON
This product is amazing. Keeps my hair shiny and smooth withouth the oil build up that I would get from other brands..