Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Versailles, KY
I have fine hair. This product weighs it down leaving it feeling oily. It may work. Better for people with thick or coarse hair.
Yobeida F.
Yobeida F.
Me encanta el olor de estos productos y lo rico que queda el cabelloooooo so in love with this.
Love the smell of this products... And the final results
Zoe C.
Zoe C.
Canada
I use this everyday, and my hair is is amazing condition because of it! I love it!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Dollard Des Ormeaux , QC
Oct. 29, 2016, 7:32 p.m.
Review for: Triple Nutrition Conditioner 13 oz
I really like the Garnier hair products. I prefer the conditioner but the shampoo is always great. The smell is nice and it the product last awhile.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Brampton, ON
This product is amazing. Keeps my hair shiny and smooth withouth the oil build up that I would get from other brands..
Heather G.
Heather G.
Elginburg , ON
I LOVE the smell. Not too heavy on my hair. Doesn't weigh it down. Makes it so soft and clean. The price is good for the product. I will try the other styling products Garnier makes now as well.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Domremy
Smells like apples (which i adore), and it cleans my hair and leaves it soft!
Kara O.
Kara O.
omaha, ne
I love the smell, I love the feel that it makes my hair when I blow dry it. Most shampoos make my hair flat or the smells leaves within the amount of time that it gets blow dried, I get comments how well it smells!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
kitchener, Ontario
Works ok. Not my favorite. Too scented, and my hair gets too dry and tangly
Ixhon A.
Ixhon A.
Maplewood, New Jersey

I love this duo, it smells great and it really does help my hair fe
I love this duo, it smells great and it really does help my hair feel and look healthier.el and look healthier.