Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by NORMA S.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Abby N.

BY GARNIER

Photos (2)
Mairead D.
Mairead D.
I love this duo, it smells great and it really does help my hair feel and look healthier.
Chelsey F.
Chelsey F.
Charleston, SC
I used the conditioner from this line for a month as a detangler for my hair and also a deep conditioner and it works pretty well. It smells very very good and it's super cheap too. It's great for detangling in the shower and gives your locks a natural glow. I definitely recommend it
Kailey G.
Kailey G.
Columbia, MO
I only use the conditioner right now, but when I run out of my current shampoo, I will be trying this in shampoo as well! The conditioner is just amazing. It makes my hair super soft, and I do not have to use a lot of it. A little product goes a long way. I also find that it does not weigh my hair down, which is a plus!
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Fredericksburg, VA
It smells super good! Leaves my hair feeling soft and makes it more manageable. Great price for a great product!
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
I've been using garnier shampoo and conditioner for years now and still love it. I have thick wavy hair and this makes my hair less frizzy and feels so soft and looks clean and shiny too!
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Hillsborough, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this on a whim wanting to try something new and I'm very pleased. The product smells amazing and cleans and hydrates well. The hydration isn't amazing by any means, I imagine if you actually had damaged hair it would not make a difference. I have fairly healthy, normal hair and it keeps it shiny and tame.
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Versailles, KY
I have fine hair. This product weighs it down leaving it feeling oily. It may work. Better for people with thick or coarse hair.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Plano, TX
This stuff, I’m not sure if it did anything at all. My hair feels soft but not extraordinarily soft. It may just be the same as usual. Nothing special. It didn’t really smell like anything so, I guess it’s just like any other shampoo.
Jess S.
Jess S.
This shampoo and conditioner isn't a life saver, but it does make your hair healthier and strong. I have used it from time to time and it makes my hair soft and less dry feeling. Pretty nice for the price
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
I really don't know if this just happens to me, but this shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair kind of heavy plus it gives me dandruff and my scalp starts to itch the next day of use :( I really love the smell though and the price.