Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Fredericksburg, VA

It smells super good! Leaves my hair feeling soft and makes it more manageable. Great price for a great product!
Allyson W.
Allyson W.
Cassadaga, NY

I've been using this product for a few months and I have to say I really like it. It smells great and it has really brought moisture back to my dry hair. I think my hair is starting to get used to it though so I may need to switch products once I run out of this. Hopefully I will find something that works just as well for the price.
Charissa C.
Charissa C.

La marca fructis me encanta y a mi cabello también ya que brinda suavidad, huele demasiado bien como a frutas cítricas y es waao un olor increíble, brinda un excelente cuidado con su uso seguido de verdad que lo seguiría comprando.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Hillsborough, NC

I bought this on a whim wanting to try something new and I'm very pleased. The product smells amazing and cleans and hydrates well. The hydration isn't amazing by any means, I imagine if you actually had damaged hair it would not make a difference. I have fairly healthy, normal hair and it keeps it shiny and tame.
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Versailles, KY

I have fine hair. This product weighs it down leaving it feeling oily. It may work. Better for people with thick or coarse hair.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Plano, TX

This stuff, I’m not sure if it did anything at all. My hair feels soft but not extraordinarily soft. It may just be the same as usual. Nothing special. It didn’t really smell like anything so, I guess it’s just like any other shampoo.
Jess S.
Jess S.

This shampoo and conditioner isn't a life saver, but it does make your hair healthier and strong. I have used it from time to time and it makes my hair soft and less dry feeling. Pretty nice for the price
Madeline M.
Madeline M.

I really don't know if this just happens to me, but this shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair kind of heavy plus it gives me dandruff and my scalp starts to itch the next day of use :( I really love the smell though and the price.
blair r.
blair r.

I do not like Garnier shampoo, it makes my hair feel rough. The conditioner works fine. Garnier does make all their stuff smell great.
Ashleigh D.
Ashleigh D.
Circleville, OH

I was using Aussie deep conditioner but this beats it by far. Softer and healthier hair. :D

Join Now