Add a Photo

#675 in Shampoo
Photos (2)
Shauna F.
Shauna F.
Garnier products always manage to make my hair feel so nice and shiny the first week or two of use but then the product builds up on my scalp and i end up needing to use a clarifying shampoo just to pull the junk out of it. Not worth it in my opinion.
morgan m.
morgan m.
Port Richey, FL
I don't like the way the product feels on my hair i feel like it just weighing my hair down ...........
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
The smells is awesome and always on sale and does wonders for my hair...soft and smelling good....
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I really like this shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair shiny and strong.
Mairead D.
Mairead D.
I love this duo, it smells great and it really does help my hair feel and look healthier.
Chelsey F.
Chelsey F.
Charleston, SC
I used the conditioner from this line for a month as a detangler for my hair and also a deep conditioner and it works pretty well. It smells very very good and it's super cheap too. It's great for detangling in the shower and gives your locks a natural glow. I definitely recommend it
Kailey G.
Kailey G.
Columbia, MO
I only use the conditioner right now, but when I run out of my current shampoo, I will be trying this in shampoo as well! The conditioner is just amazing. It makes my hair super soft, and I do not have to use a lot of it. A little product goes a long way. I also find that it does not weigh my hair down, which is a plus!
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Fredericksburg, VA
It smells super good! Leaves my hair feeling soft and makes it more manageable. Great price for a great product!
Allyson W.
Allyson W.
Cassadaga, NY
I've been using this product for a few months and I have to say I really like it. It smells great and it has really brought moisture back to my dry hair. I think my hair is starting to get used to it though so I may need to switch products once I run out of this. Hopefully I will find something that works just as well for the price.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Hillsborough, NC
I bought this on a whim wanting to try something new and I'm very pleased. The product smells amazing and cleans and hydrates well. The hydration isn't amazing by any means, I imagine if you actually had damaged hair it would not make a difference. I have fairly healthy, normal hair and it keeps it shiny and tame.