Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by NORMA S.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Abby N.

BY GARNIER

Jamie B.
Jamie B.
I love this product, it not only makes my hair soft and fixes my dead ends but it smells AMAZING. I've used this product since it first cam out and still love it.
Anna L.
Anna L.
I love this product it smells really fruity and sweet. It does a decent job at restoring the moisture into my hair, the only reason that i can't use this anymore is because my hair is color treated so i need to use a shampoo and conditioner that is color safe, but i definitely recommend this.
Jill T.
Jill T.
Chesterfield
I really like the triple nutrtion line. I have naturally curly hair and these products (especially the conditioner/deep conditioner) provide a lot of slip for detangling. The deep conditioner leaves my hair feeling nice, soft, and conditioned.
Moriah P.
Moriah P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell and price are both fantastic. I often pick this up as a stand-in for when I can't afford something more high-end. I don't really notice a huge benefit from this when I use it, but it does the job well enough in getting my hair clean without stripping it to death. Overall, not bad.
kayleah t.
kayleah t.
Reading, PA
I switch my hair products a lot but I've always loved the smell of this brand. It leaves my hair smooth and smelling amazing
Michele M.
Michele M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes my hair so soft! Be careful not to use too much, or it may make your hair feel a bit greasy.
Marlene V.
Marlene V.
Bronx, NY
My hair is crazy dry but I tried this anyway. My hair is still dry but while using I noticed my hair feel softer.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Bowling Green, KY
Garnier Fructis has continually proven to be a high quality brand that I can count on. I have very naturally curly hair that can be a hassle to deal with, but this conditioner has proven to give me great results every time.
Tieshea B.
Tieshea B.
Sauk village , Il
Love this. It leaves my hair soft and manageable. I would use this product again!
Tasha R.
Tasha R.
Fairfield, CA
I love the smell of this stuff and it always leaves my naturally curly hair so smooth, great product and a great price.