Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by NORMA S.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Abby N.

BY GARNIER

Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
This is the best product my hair has been able to agree to! It is so awesome! And the smell is just wonderful!!!
Liliana M.
Fresno, CA
I really like this shampoo and conditioner. I love the smell and it didn't leave my hair feeling greasy AAA
morgan m.
Port Richey, FL
I don't like the way the product feels on my hair i feel like it just weighing my hair down ...........
Liz E.
West Milford, NJ
I tried some samples that I received of this product for my type of hair it did not do anything for me
DONNA V.
The smells is awesome and always on sale and does wonders for my hair...soft and smelling good....
Michele M.
Makes my hair so soft! Be careful not to use too much, or it may make your hair feel a bit greasy.
ronda a.
Goodman, MS
Love this product. its smells so amazing. I recommend it to my sister and she fell in love with
Vivi E.
Garnier's products dry out my naturally curly hair. They work great for my husband, though.
Mairead D.
I love this duo, it smells great and it really does help my hair feel and look healthier.
Ashleigh D.
Circleville, OH
I was using Aussie deep conditioner but this beats it by far. Softer and healthier hair. :D