Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Ashleigh D.
Ashleigh D.
Circleville, OH

I was using Aussie deep conditioner but this beats it by far. Softer and healthier hair. :D
Zoe C.
Zoe C.
Canada

I use this everyday, and my hair is is amazing condition because of it! I love it!
DONNA V.
DONNA V.

The smells is awesome and always on sale and does wonders for my hair...soft and smelling good....
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

I really like this shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair shiny and strong.
Mairead D.
Mairead D.

I love this duo, it smells great and it really does help my hair feel and look healthier.
Chelsey F.
Chelsey F.
Charleston, SC

I used the conditioner from this line for a month as a detangler for my hair and also a deep conditioner and it works pretty well. It smells very very good and it's super cheap too. It's great for detangling in the shower and gives your locks a natural glow. I definitely recommend it
Kailey G.
Kailey G.
Columbia, MO

I only use the conditioner right now, but when I run out of my current shampoo, I will be trying this in shampoo as well! The conditioner is just amazing. It makes my hair super soft, and I do not have to use a lot of it. A little product goes a long way. I also find that it does not weigh my hair down, which is a plus!
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Fredericksburg, VA

It smells super good! Leaves my hair feeling soft and makes it more manageable. Great price for a great product!
Allyson W.
Allyson W.
Cassadaga, NY

I've been using this product for a few months and I have to say I really like it. It smells great and it has really brought moisture back to my dry hair. I think my hair is starting to get used to it though so I may need to switch products once I run out of this. Hopefully I will find something that works just as well for the price.
Charissa C.
Charissa C.

La marca fructis me encanta y a mi cabello también ya que brinda suavidad, huele demasiado bien como a frutas cítricas y es waao un olor increíble, brinda un excelente cuidado con su uso seguido de verdad que lo seguiría comprando.

Join Now