Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by NORMA S.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Abby N.

BY GARNIER

Mairead D.
I love this duo, it smells great and it really does help my hair feel and look healthier.
Irene H.
Over all a good shampoo & conditioner makes my hair smooth and it smells amazing
Tieshea B.
Sauk village , Il
Love this. It leaves my hair soft and manageable. I would use this product again!
Vivi E.
Garnier's products dry out my naturally curly hair. They work great for my husband, though.
Jennifer M.
I really like this shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair shiny and strong.
morgan m.
Port Richey, FL
I don't like the way the product feels on my hair i feel like it just weighing my hair down ...........
Kassey C.
Great product! Works really well. Oily hair is taken care of with this!! No complaints about it. Good product for a low price and it can be bought just about any retail store.
Courtney N.
I love it, but I definitely found it works better on thinner hair. Me and my daughter both use it and it helps keep her hair from getting stiff and hay like through the day(she has thin hair) while on the other hand my thick hair doesn't seem to take as well as hers but it definitely helps.
Diana V.
I just bought this duo and I gotta say it's Amazing..
I totally recommend and will be buying again and again and the price nobody can't beat that if you are in a Budget .
ronda a.
Goodman, MS
Love this product. its smells so amazing. I recommend it to my sister and she fell in love with