Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Megan B.
Megan B.
Domremy

Smells like apples (which i adore), and it cleans my hair and leaves it soft!
Evalena C.
Evalena C.
Killeen, TX

I decided to try this after falling in love with the Garnier Nutrisse Ultra-Color hair dye. After bleaching part of my hair (doing an ombre look) my hair was very dry and brittle and was breaking. I used this product followed by the 3 minute hair renewal (same line) and my hair felt so much better! I would recommend this line for those with thick, unmanageable, dry hair. Works great and even better it did not make my red color run. I do have biracial hair and it worked well for me.
Irene H.
Irene H.

Over all a good shampoo & conditioner makes my hair smooth and it smells amazing
Vivi E.
Vivi E.

Garnier's products dry out my naturally curly hair. They work great for my husband, though.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Kingston, Ontario

I LOVE the smell. Not too heavy on my hair. Doesn't weigh it down. Makes it so soft and clean. The price is good for the product. I will try the other styling products Garnier makes now as well.
sara s.
sara s.
North Vancouver

For those people with very dry hair this product works great. It is a little heavier than some of the other shampoos and conditioners I have tried but that is what makes it work. I am a diver so I am always in the water which can just ruin my hair. After using this product I found that my hair was less dry each time I used it. Which means I have found a winner!!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Plano, TX

This stuff, I’m not sure if it did anything at all. My hair feels soft but not extraordinarily soft. It may just be the same as usual. Nothing special. It didn’t really smell like anything so, I guess it’s just like any other shampoo.
Jess S.
Jess S.

This shampoo and conditioner isn't a life saver, but it does make your hair healthier and strong. I have used it from time to time and it makes my hair soft and less dry feeling. Pretty nice for the price
Madeline M.
Madeline M.

I really don't know if this just happens to me, but this shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair kind of heavy plus it gives me dandruff and my scalp starts to itch the next day of use :( I really love the smell though and the price.
blair r.
blair r.

I do not like Garnier shampoo, it makes my hair feel rough. The conditioner works fine. Garnier does make all their stuff smell great.

Join Now