Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Courtney N.
Courtney N.
Danville, IL

I love it, but I definitely found it works better on thinner hair. Me and my daughter both use it and it helps keep her hair from getting stiff and hay like through the day(she has thin hair) while on the other hand my thick hair doesn't seem to take as well as hers but it definitely helps.
Moriah P.
Moriah P.

The smell and price are both fantastic. I often pick this up as a stand-in for when I can't afford something more high-end. I don't really notice a huge benefit from this when I use it, but it does the job well enough in getting my hair clean without stripping it to death. Overall, not bad.
Diana V.
Diana V.

I just bought this duo and I gotta say it's Amazing..
I totally recommend and will be buying again and again and the price nobody can't beat that if you are in a Budget .
Kassey C.
Kassey C.

Great product! Works really well. Oily hair is taken care of with this!! No complaints about it. Good product for a low price and it can be bought just about any retail store.
ronda a.
ronda a.
Goodman , Ms

Love this product. its smells so amazing. I recommend it to my sister and she fell in love with
DONNA V.
DONNA V.

The smells is awesome and always on sale and does wonders for my hair...soft and smelling good....
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

I really like this shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair shiny and strong.
Mairead D.
Mairead D.

I love this duo, it smells great and it really does help my hair feel and look healthier.
Chelsey F.
Chelsey F.
Charleston, SC

I used the conditioner from this line for a month as a detangler for my hair and also a deep conditioner and it works pretty well. It smells very very good and it's super cheap too. It's great for detangling in the shower and gives your locks a natural glow. I definitely recommend it
Kailey G.
Kailey G.
Columbia, MO

I only use the conditioner right now, but when I run out of my current shampoo, I will be trying this in shampoo as well! The conditioner is just amazing. It makes my hair super soft, and I do not have to use a lot of it. A little product goes a long way. I also find that it does not weigh my hair down, which is a plus!

Join Now