Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by NORMA S.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Abby N.

BY GARNIER

Tammy N.
Versailles, KY
I have fine hair. This product weighs it down leaving it feeling oily. It may work. Better for people with thick or coarse hair.
Ashley V.
Southington, CT
I really like this product. it made my hair super soft and healthy. plus it smells pretty good which is always a plus in my book.
Rachel B.
Marion
I buy this every time I need shampoo . It's such a good deal and the Apple extract makes your hair smell delightful for days
kayleah t.
Reading, PA
I switch my hair products a lot but I've always loved the smell of this brand. It leaves my hair smooth and smelling amazing
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
I love the smell of this stuff and it always leaves my naturally curly hair so smooth, great product and a great price.
Judith O.
This product gives me thick hair with volume i love it so much and it smells so good too hopefully its good for u too
Nikki B.
Fredericksburg, VA
It smells super good! Leaves my hair feeling soft and makes it more manageable. Great price for a great product!
NICHOLE C.
This leaves my hair so soft and not frizzy ! The triple conditioner really attacks the dead and reconditions it !
NORMA S.
Duncanville, TX
I love this shamp/cond. My hair feels smooth and sleek after using them. Its easier to comb through the tangles.
Marlene V.
Bronx, NY
My hair is crazy dry but I tried this anyway. My hair is still dry but while using I noticed my hair feel softer.