Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by NORMA S.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Abby N.

BY GARNIER

Marlene V.
Bronx, NY
My hair is crazy dry but I tried this anyway. My hair is still dry but while using I noticed my hair feel softer.
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
This is the best product my hair has been able to agree to! It is so awesome! And the smell is just wonderful!!!
Tammy N.
Versailles, KY
I have fine hair. This product weighs it down leaving it feeling oily. It may work. Better for people with thick or coarse hair.
Liliana M.
Fresno, CA
I really like this shampoo and conditioner. I love the smell and it didn't leave my hair feeling greasy AAA
Michele M.
Makes my hair so soft! Be careful not to use too much, or it may make your hair feel a bit greasy.
DONNA V.
The smells is awesome and always on sale and does wonders for my hair...soft and smelling good....
NICHOLE C.
This leaves my hair so soft and not frizzy ! The triple conditioner really attacks the dead and reconditions it !
Nikki B.
Fredericksburg, VA
It smells super good! Leaves my hair feeling soft and makes it more manageable. Great price for a great product!
Liz E.
West Milford, NJ
I tried some samples that I received of this product for my type of hair it did not do anything for me
Ashleigh D.
Circleville, OH
I was using Aussie deep conditioner but this beats it by far. Softer and healthier hair. :D