Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Plano, TX

This stuff, I’m not sure if it did anything at all. My hair feels soft but not extraordinarily soft. It may just be the same as usual. Nothing special. It didn’t really smell like anything so, I guess it’s just like any other shampoo.
Jess S.
Jess S.

This shampoo and conditioner isn't a life saver, but it does make your hair healthier and strong. I have used it from time to time and it makes my hair soft and less dry feeling. Pretty nice for the price
Madeline M.
Madeline M.

I really don't know if this just happens to me, but this shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair kind of heavy plus it gives me dandruff and my scalp starts to itch the next day of use :( I really love the smell though and the price.
blair r.
blair r.

I do not like Garnier shampoo, it makes my hair feel rough. The conditioner works fine. Garnier does make all their stuff smell great.
Ashleigh D.
Ashleigh D.
Circleville, OH

I was using Aussie deep conditioner but this beats it by far. Softer and healthier hair. :D
Amanda V.
Amanda V.

I've been using garnier shampoo and conditioner for years now and still love it. I have thick wavy hair and this makes my hair less frizzy and feels so soft and looks clean and shiny too!
Charissa C.
Charissa C.

La marca fructis me encanta y a mi cabello también ya que brinda suavidad, huele demasiado bien como a frutas cítricas y es waao un olor increíble, brinda un excelente cuidado con su uso seguido de verdad que lo seguiría comprando.
Courtney N.
Courtney N.
Danville, IL

I love it, but I definitely found it works better on thinner hair. Me and my daughter both use it and it helps keep her hair from getting stiff and hay like through the day(she has thin hair) while on the other hand my thick hair doesn't seem to take as well as hers but it definitely helps.
Moriah P.
Moriah P.

The smell and price are both fantastic. I often pick this up as a stand-in for when I can't afford something more high-end. I don't really notice a huge benefit from this when I use it, but it does the job well enough in getting my hair clean without stripping it to death. Overall, not bad.
Diana V.
Diana V.

I just bought this duo and I gotta say it's Amazing..
I totally recommend and will be buying again and again and the price nobody can't beat that if you are in a Budget .