Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by NORMA S.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Abby N.

BY GARNIER

Courtney N.
Courtney N.
Danville, IL
I love it, but I definitely found it works better on thinner hair. Me and my daughter both use it and it helps keep her hair from getting stiff and hay like through the day(she has thin hair) while on the other hand my thick hair doesn't seem to take as well as hers but it definitely helps.
Moriah P.
Moriah P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell and price are both fantastic. I often pick this up as a stand-in for when I can't afford something more high-end. I don't really notice a huge benefit from this when I use it, but it does the job well enough in getting my hair clean without stripping it to death. Overall, not bad.
Diana V.
Diana V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this duo and I gotta say it's Amazing..
I totally recommend and will be buying again and again and the price nobody can't beat that if you are in a Budget .
Kassey C.
Kassey C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! Works really well. Oily hair is taken care of with this!! No complaints about it. Good product for a low price and it can be bought just about any retail store.
ronda a.
ronda a.
Goodman , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. its smells so amazing. I recommend it to my sister and she fell in love with
Shauna F.
Shauna F.
Garnier products always manage to make my hair feel so nice and shiny the first week or two of use but then the product builds up on my scalp and i end up needing to use a clarifying shampoo just to pull the junk out of it. Not worth it in my opinion.
morgan m.
morgan m.
Port Richey, FL
I don't like the way the product feels on my hair i feel like it just weighing my hair down ...........
Ashleigh D.
Ashleigh D.
Circleville, OH
I was using Aussie deep conditioner but this beats it by far. Softer and healthier hair. :D
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smells is awesome and always on sale and does wonders for my hair...soft and smelling good....
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I really like this shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair shiny and strong.