Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Stone Mtn, GA

This is the best product my hair has been able to agree to! It is so awesome! And the smell is just wonderful!!!
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Broadway, VA

For 18 years of my life, I had horrible hair. It was frizzy, the ends were always terrible a few days after I got it cut, and it was always either too dry or too greasy. People always told me I was washing my hair the wrong way. Trust me, I'd tried about every different method to wash your hair. No results. In steps Triple Nutrition. No, my hair wasn't instantly perfect. It felt smoothr, and the frizz was gone, but the ends were still split and it took a few weeks for it to balance itself out. I've been using this for 2 years now along with washing my hair less often, and I can say that my hair is more beautiful than I ever dreamed that it could it be. If you have major hair problems, try this out. I have light brown, thick, wavy hair (but the strands are very fine).
Christina B.
Christina B.

First off, I love how great Garnier Fructis makes your hair smell! Super great and I quite love this item! Makes your hair soft and smooth as well I do recommend it.
Carly P.
Carly P.
Glendale, AZ

I use this as a backup shampoo and conditioner, mostly because the prices are really good! I keep it at my friend's house when I stay there, and I always look forward to using it because of the amazing smell that lasts and how it leaves my hair lightweight and not oily.
Angel O.
Angel O.
Great Falls, VA

It does smell sweet and fruity! I like this a lot, I've been using these for a few years now, and I can say my hair is in good condition. My hair was never in bad condition though, so I can't say how well it would repair hair, but it definitely maintains health, shine, and thickness.
Kristinia L.
Kristinia L.
Martinsville, IN

We have used this for about a year and are very satisfied with it. It is very hydrating which is something very helpful for my hair type. The fragrance is excellent, fruity but not overwhelming. It has a very economical price for the value that you receive. It is also nice to be able to pick up a quality product at the local drugstore. If you are looking for a hydrating shampoo and conditioner that offers excellent nutrition for your hair, then you have found it with these products. The price can't be beat for a shampoo and conditioner that you will truly enjoy with every use.
Evalena C.
Evalena C.
Killeen, TX

I decided to try this after falling in love with the Garnier Nutrisse Ultra-Color hair dye. After bleaching part of my hair (doing an ombre look) my hair was very dry and brittle and was breaking. I used this product followed by the 3 minute hair renewal (same line) and my hair felt so much better! I would recommend this line for those with thick, unmanageable, dry hair. Works great and even better it did not make my red color run. I do have biracial hair and it worked well for me.
Irene H.
Irene H.

Over all a good shampoo & conditioner makes my hair smooth and it smells amazing
Vivi E.
Vivi E.

Garnier's products dry out my naturally curly hair. They work great for my husband, though.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.

I've been using garnier shampoo and conditioner for years now and still love it. I have thick wavy hair and this makes my hair less frizzy and feels so soft and looks clean and shiny too!

Join Now