Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by NORMA S.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Abby N.

BY GARNIER

Crystaline B.
Altamonte Spg, FL
My boyfriend and I use Garnier triple nutrition shampoo and conditioner. we like the way it smells and the way it feels on our hair.
Maegan P.
I've used just about every type of shampoo and conditioner this company has on the market. They're all wonderful and affordable too.
Shariva S.
Odenton, MD
This product is great but if you decide to use one without the other you will have dandruff for days. I have natural curly hair.
Ashley V.
Southington , CT
I really like this product. it made my hair super soft and healthy. plus it smells pretty good which is always a plus in my book.
alyssa D.
Allston, MA
This product never lets me down. it's constantly leaving me with soft manageable hair that is easily styled and feels fresh and clean.
kayleah t.
Reading, PA
I switch my hair products a lot but I've always loved the smell of this brand. It leaves my hair smooth and smelling amazing
Rylee O.
Dyer, IN
Works well, but nothing too special when used alone. I purchased the anifrizz serum and a shine serum..all together they seemed to do the trick.
Tasha R.
Fairfield, CA
I love the smell of this stuff and it always leaves my naturally curly hair so smooth, great product and a great price.
Christina L.
Charleston, IL
This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner. I use it everyday and my hair smells, feels, and looks wonderful. I live this brand!!!
blair r.
I do not like Garnier shampoo, it makes my hair feel rough. The conditioner works fine. Garnier does make all their stuff smell great.