Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by NORMA S.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Abby N.

BY GARNIER

Kristinia L.
Kristinia L.
Martinsville, IN
We have used this for about a year and are very satisfied with it. It is very hydrating which is something very helpful for my hair type. The fragrance is excellent, fruity but not overwhelming. It has a very economical price for the value that you receive. It is also nice to be able to pick up a quality product at the local drugstore. If you are looking for a hydrating shampoo and conditioner that offers excellent nutrition for your hair, then you have found it with these products. The price can't be beat for a shampoo and conditioner that you will truly enjoy with every use.
Angel O.
Angel O.
Great Falls, VA
It does smell sweet and fruity! I like this a lot, I've been using these for a few years now, and I can say my hair is in good condition. My hair was never in bad condition though, so I can't say how well it would repair hair, but it definitely maintains health, shine, and thickness.
Carly P.
Carly P.
Glendale, AZ
I use this as a backup shampoo and conditioner, mostly because the prices are really good! I keep it at my friend's house when I stay there, and I always look forward to using it because of the amazing smell that lasts and how it leaves my hair lightweight and not oily.
Christina B.
Christina B.
First off, I love how great Garnier Fructis makes your hair smell! Super great and I quite love this item! Makes your hair soft and smooth as well I do recommend it.
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Broadway, VA
For 18 years of my life, I had horrible hair. It was frizzy, the ends were always terrible a few days after I got it cut, and it was always either too dry or too greasy. People always told me I was washing my hair the wrong way. Trust me, I'd tried about every different method to wash your hair. No results. In steps Triple Nutrition. No, my hair wasn't instantly perfect. It felt smoothr, and the frizz was gone, but the ends were still split and it took a few weeks for it to balance itself out. I've been using this for 2 years now along with washing my hair less often, and I can say that my hair is more beautiful than I ever dreamed that it could it be. If you have major hair problems, try this out. I have light brown, thick, wavy hair (but the strands are very fine).
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best product my hair has been able to agree to! It is so awesome! And the smell is just wonderful!!!
Christine S.
Christine S.
The shampoo doesn't leave my hair feeling clean like others do. It feels really oily and heavy. The conditioner isn't very creamy, its runny. It also doesn't leave my hair feeling very good. A day later my hair is limp and gross.
heather l.
heather l.
I absolutely love this! It leaves my hair feeling soft to the touch. I can feel the difference even when it is wet. Makes my hair feel lighter and controls my fly aways really good.
Lola  _.
Lola _.
I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for over 4 years. I feel like it's the reason my hair is so healthy and grows fast. I always get compliments on my hair looking healthy and shiny and I always tell people this is what I use. I recommend it to everyone. It's meant for dry and damaged hair, which my hair is not, but I'll never stop using it. It's smells so pretty too!! A++
Melina L.
Melina L.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely LOVE THIS product. It smells amazing and the conditioner is great and thick and it works super fast! It does not weight down my hair nor makes it greasy. It is a great product.