Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by NORMA S.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Abby N.

BY GARNIER

Ashley B.
I like this shampoo and conditioner. My hair feels smooth and sleek after using them. Its easier to comb through tangles. and for the price!
Sydney F.
Kingsley, MI
I like this shampoo product. The shampoo gets my hair very clean and the conditioner leaves my hair very soft. Just isn't my favorite scent
Temima N.
Toledo
I can definitely feel the difference when using this product! It’s has kept my hair healthy & moisturized ever since I started using it!
alyssa D.
Allston, MA
This product never lets me down. it's constantly leaving me with soft manageable hair that is easily styled and feels fresh and clean.
Christina L.
Mattoon, IL
This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner. I use it everyday and my hair smells, feels, and looks wonderful. I live this brand!!!
blair r.
I do not like Garnier shampoo, it makes my hair feel rough. The conditioner works fine. Garnier does make all their stuff smell great.
Maegan P.
I've used just about every type of shampoo and conditioner this company has on the market. They're all wonderful and affordable too.
Crystaline B.
Altamonte Spg, FL
My boyfriend and I use Garnier triple nutrition shampoo and conditioner. we like the way it smells and the way it feels on our hair.
Karina J.
Fort Worth, TX
I love it! Meakes my hair look so healthy. I fully recommend it. I have really fine hair and it works so good on that type of hair.
Ashley V.
Southington, CT
I really like this product. it made my hair super soft and healthy. plus it smells pretty good which is always a plus in my book.