Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by NORMA S.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Abby N.

BY GARNIER

Photos (2)
NICHOLE C.
NICHOLE C.
This leaves my hair so soft and not frizzy ! The triple conditioner really attacks the dead and reconditions it !
ronda a.
ronda a.
Goodman , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. its smells so amazing. I recommend it to my sister and she fell in love with
Liliana M.
Liliana M.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this shampoo and conditioner. I love the smell and it didn't leave my hair feeling greasy AAA
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
This works wonders. My hair was constantly in a knot, dry, and weak from hotel conditioners. After a week of using this conditioner, my hair was stronger, smoothr, and shinier. Not only did it look healthier, it felt so much healthier. I could tug on my hair without fear of it snapping into pieces. Definitely works wonders to repair your damaged hair.
Quintien T.
Quintien T.
Milwaukee, WI
I really love the smell and texture. I used the conditioner and my hair felt very soft while wet. I used the shampoo and my hair still smelt great after 3 days.
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Kingsley, MI
I like this shampoo product. The shampoo gets my hair very clean and the conditioner leaves my hair very soft. Just isn't my favorite scent
carrie h.
carrie h.
Henderson, NV
I have very long thick hair. When it drys its very wavy/ curly. when I used this product my hair felt really soft. Easy to straighten. Was not oily at all. It smells amazing. I would defiantly recommend it.
Shariva S.
Shariva S.
Odenton, MD
This product is great but if you decide to use one without the other you will have dandruff for days. I have natural curly hair.
Rylee O.
Rylee O.
Dyer, IN
Works well, but nothing too special when used alone. I purchased the anifrizz serum and a shine serum..all together they seemed to do the trick.
Crystaline B.
Crystaline B.
Altamonte Spg, FL
My boyfriend and I use Garnier triple nutrition shampoo and conditioner. we like the way it smells and the way it feels on our hair.