Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Kingsley, MI

I like this shampoo product. The shampoo gets my hair very clean and the conditioner leaves my hair very soft. Just isn't my favorite scent
carrie h.
carrie h.
Henderson, NV

I have very long thick hair. When it drys its very wavy/ curly. when I used this product my hair felt really soft. Easy to straighten. Was not oily at all. It smells amazing. I would defiantly recommend it.
Shariva S.
Shariva S.
Odenton, MD

This product is great but if you decide to use one without the other you will have dandruff for days. I have natural curly hair.
alyssa D.
alyssa D.
Allston, MA

This product never lets me down. it's constantly leaving me with soft manageable hair that is easily styled and feels fresh and clean.
Sissi N.
Sissi N.
Bradenton, FL

The smell of this products is -like all Fructis products- in the citrus area which I really like- it smells fresh but it is not overpowering, perfect for the summer time. The Shampoo is yellow and clear and very fluid. It cleans gentle, but does not foam a whole lot though. I find it is always easier to wash hair if the shampoo foams a bit. The conditioner has the same fresh citrus scent and I have to say it does a really good job conditioning. As mentioned: I have really dry hair and it needs tons of conditioner or I get tears in my eyes while combing it afterwards.I could already feel a difference when I washed the conditioner out. My hair felt smooth and soft and it was also not too hard to comb through the mess on my head.
Hana W.
Hana W.
Rochester, NY

It's a great detangler if you leave it in for at least 2 minutes. The smell is okay- light in my opinion. It does leave curly hair soft afterwards but it's no holy grail
Melina L.
Melina L.
Orlando, FL

I absolutely LOVE THIS product. It smells amazing and the conditioner is great and thick and it works super fast! It does not weight down my hair nor makes it greasy. It is a great product.
Lola  _.
Lola _.

I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for over 4 years. I feel like it's the reason my hair is so healthy and grows fast. I always get compliments on my hair looking healthy and shiny and I always tell people this is what I use. I recommend it to everyone. It's meant for dry and damaged hair, which my hair is not, but I'll never stop using it. It's smells so pretty too!! A++
heather l.
heather l.

I absolutely love this! It leaves my hair feeling soft to the touch. I can feel the difference even when it is wet. Makes my hair feel lighter and controls my fly aways really good.
Christine S.
Christine S.

The shampoo doesn't leave my hair feeling clean like others do. It feels really oily and heavy. The conditioner isn't very creamy, its runny. It also doesn't leave my hair feeling very good. A day later my hair is limp and gross.

Join Now