Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by NORMA S.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Abby N.

BY GARNIER

Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Hillsborough, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this on a whim wanting to try something new and I'm very pleased. The product smells amazing and cleans and hydrates well. The hydration isn't amazing by any means, I imagine if you actually had damaged hair it would not make a difference. I have fairly healthy, normal hair and it keeps it shiny and tame.
Judith O.
Judith O.
This product gives me thick hair with volume i love it so much and it smells so good too hopefully its good for u too
Irene H.
Irene H.
Over all a good shampoo & conditioner makes my hair smooth and it smells amazing
Evalena C.
Evalena C.
Killeen, TX
I decided to try this after falling in love with the Garnier Nutrisse Ultra-Color hair dye. After bleaching part of my hair (doing an ombre look) my hair was very dry and brittle and was breaking. I used this product followed by the 3 minute hair renewal (same line) and my hair felt so much better! I would recommend this line for those with thick, unmanageable, dry hair. Works great and even better it did not make my red color run. I do have biracial hair and it worked well for me.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best product my hair has been able to agree to! It is so awesome! And the smell is just wonderful!!!
Kristinia L.
Kristinia L.
Martinsville, IN
We have used this for about a year and are very satisfied with it. It is very hydrating which is something very helpful for my hair type. The fragrance is excellent, fruity but not overwhelming. It has a very economical price for the value that you receive. It is also nice to be able to pick up a quality product at the local drugstore. If you are looking for a hydrating shampoo and conditioner that offers excellent nutrition for your hair, then you have found it with these products. The price can't be beat for a shampoo and conditioner that you will truly enjoy with every use.
Angel O.
Angel O.
Great Falls, VA
It does smell sweet and fruity! I like this a lot, I've been using these for a few years now, and I can say my hair is in good condition. My hair was never in bad condition though, so I can't say how well it would repair hair, but it definitely maintains health, shine, and thickness.
Carly P.
Carly P.
Glendale, AZ
I use this as a backup shampoo and conditioner, mostly because the prices are really good! I keep it at my friend's house when I stay there, and I always look forward to using it because of the amazing smell that lasts and how it leaves my hair lightweight and not oily.
Lola  _.
Lola _.
I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for over 4 years. I feel like it's the reason my hair is so healthy and grows fast. I always get compliments on my hair looking healthy and shiny and I always tell people this is what I use. I recommend it to everyone. It's meant for dry and damaged hair, which my hair is not, but I'll never stop using it. It's smells so pretty too!! A++
Melina L.
Melina L.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely LOVE THIS product. It smells amazing and the conditioner is great and thick and it works super fast! It does not weight down my hair nor makes it greasy. It is a great product.