Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by NORMA S.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Abby N.

BY GARNIER

Elizabeth C.
Champaign, IL
All of their products leave my hair smelling nice and soften my hair, making it more manageable then some salon brands I've used. Doesn't leave my hair oily like some.
Christina B.
First off, I love how great Garnier Fructis makes your hair smell! Super great and I quite love this item! Makes your hair soft and smooth as well I do recommend it.
Jamie B.
I love this product, it not only makes my hair soft and fixes my dead ends but it smells AMAZING. I've used this product since it first cam out and still love it.
Melina L.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely LOVE THIS product. It smells amazing and the conditioner is great and thick and it works super fast! It does not weight down my hair nor makes it greasy. It is a great product.
Amanda V.
I've been using garnier shampoo and conditioner for years now and still love it. I have thick wavy hair and this makes my hair less frizzy and feels so soft and looks clean and shiny too!
heather l.
I absolutely love this! It leaves my hair feeling soft to the touch. I can feel the difference even when it is wet. Makes my hair feel lighter and controls my fly aways really good.
Hana W.
Rochester, NY
It's a great detangler if you leave it in for at least 2 minutes. The smell is okay- light in my opinion. It does leave curly hair soft afterwards but it's no holy grail
Judith O.
This product gives me thick hair with volume i love it so much and it smells so good too hopefully its good for u too
Quintien T.
Milwaukee, WI
I really love the smell and texture. I used the conditioner and my hair felt very soft while wet. I used the shampoo and my hair still smelt great after 3 days.
Sydney F.
Kingsley, MI
I like this shampoo product. The shampoo gets my hair very clean and the conditioner leaves my hair very soft. Just isn't my favorite scent