Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Megan M.
Megan M.
Northville, MI
One of my all time favorites!!! I have thick, coarse, wavy hair and this works wonders! Super moisturizing and it smells AMAZING! Leaves my hair feeling so soft and looking so much smoothr and shinier. The price is right, and it just WORKS!
Shauna F.
Shauna F.
Garnier products always manage to make my hair feel so nice and shiny the first week or two of use but then the product builds up on my scalp and i end up needing to use a clarifying shampoo just to pull the junk out of it. Not worth it in my opinion.
Quintien T.
Quintien T.
Milwaukee, WI
I really love the smell and texture. I used the conditioner and my hair felt very soft while wet. I used the shampoo and my hair still smelt great after 3 days.
Liliana M.
Liliana M.
Fresno, CA
I really like this shampoo and conditioner. I love the smell and it didn't leave my hair feeling greasy AAA
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Kingsley, MI
I like this shampoo product. The shampoo gets my hair very clean and the conditioner leaves my hair very soft. Just isn't my favorite scent
carrie h.
carrie h.
Henderson, NV
I have very long thick hair. When it drys its very wavy/ curly. when I used this product my hair felt really soft. Easy to straighten. Was not oily at all. It smells amazing. I would defiantly recommend it.
Shariva S.
Shariva S.
Odenton, MD
This product is great but if you decide to use one without the other you will have dandruff for days. I have natural curly hair.
alyssa D.
alyssa D.
Allston, MA
This product never lets me down. it's constantly leaving me with soft manageable hair that is easily styled and feels fresh and clean.
Sissi N.
Sissi N.
Bradenton, FL
The smell of this products is -like all Fructis products- in the citrus area which I really like- it smells fresh but it is not overpowering, perfect for the summer time. The Shampoo is yellow and clear and very fluid. It cleans gentle, but does not foam a whole lot though. I find it is always easier to wash hair if the shampoo foams a bit. The conditioner has the same fresh citrus scent and I have to say it does a really good job conditioning. As mentioned: I have really dry hair and it needs tons of conditioner or I get tears in my eyes while combing it afterwards.I could already feel a difference when I washed the conditioner out. My hair felt smooth and soft and it was also not too hard to comb through the mess on my head.
NICHOLE C.
NICHOLE C.
This leaves my hair so soft and not frizzy ! The triple conditioner really attacks the dead and reconditions it !