Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by NORMA S.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Abby N.

BY GARNIER

Madeline M.
miami, FL
I really don't know if this just happens to me, but this shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair kind of heavy plus it gives me dandruff and my scalp starts to itch the next day of use :( I really love the smell though and the price.
Christine S.
The shampoo doesn't leave my hair feeling clean like others do. It feels really oily and heavy. The conditioner isn't very creamy, its runny. It also doesn't leave my hair feeling very good. A day later my hair is limp and gross.
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
This stuff, I’m not sure if it did anything at all. My hair feels soft but not extraordinarily soft. It may just be the same as usual. Nothing special. It didn’t really smell like anything so, I guess it’s just like any other shampoo.
Sarah S.
Bowling Green, KY
Garnier Fructis has continually proven to be a high quality brand that I can count on. I have very naturally curly hair that can be a hassle to deal with, but this conditioner has proven to give me great results every time.
Jess S.
This shampoo and conditioner isn't a life saver, but it does make your hair healthier and strong. I have used it from time to time and it makes my hair soft and less dry feeling. Pretty nice for the price
Leidy Marian R.
Wow, estos productos son muy muy buenos! Me encanta su olor, y como me deja el cabello de suave y MUY BRILLANTE! Quisiera que volvieran estos productos a mi pais!
Jeanette M.
Fremont, CA
Love the smell of it. My daughter and I both use it and it leaves our hair so nice and feels soft. You definitely get a great use out of it and it's not expensive!
carrie h.
Henderson, NV
I have very long thick hair. When it drys its very wavy/ curly. when I used this product my hair felt really soft. Easy to straighten. Was not oily at all. It smells amazing. I would defiantly recommend it.
Jill T.
Chesterfield
I really like the triple nutrtion line. I have naturally curly hair and these products (especially the conditioner/deep conditioner) provide a lot of slip for detangling. The deep conditioner leaves my hair feeling nice, soft, and conditioned.
Kassey C.
Great product! Works really well. Oily hair is taken care of with this!! No complaints about it. Good product for a low price and it can be bought just about any retail store.