Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by NORMA S.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Abby N.

BY GARNIER

Photos (2)
Tieshea B.
Tieshea B.
Sauk village , Il
Love this. It leaves my hair soft and manageable. I would use this product again!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Bowling Green, KY
Garnier Fructis has continually proven to be a high quality brand that I can count on. I have very naturally curly hair that can be a hassle to deal with, but this conditioner has proven to give me great results every time.
NICHOLE C.
NICHOLE C.
This leaves my hair so soft and not frizzy ! The triple conditioner really attacks the dead and reconditions it !
Michele M.
Michele M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes my hair so soft! Be careful not to use too much, or it may make your hair feel a bit greasy.
kayleah t.
kayleah t.
Reading, PA
I switch my hair products a lot but I've always loved the smell of this brand. It leaves my hair smooth and smelling amazing
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Southington , CT
I really like this product. it made my hair super soft and healthy. plus it smells pretty good which is always a plus in my book.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Charleston, IL
This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner. I use it everyday and my hair smells, feels, and looks wonderful. I live this brand!!!
Jill T.
Jill T.
Chesterfield
I really like the triple nutrtion line. I have naturally curly hair and these products (especially the conditioner/deep conditioner) provide a lot of slip for detangling. The deep conditioner leaves my hair feeling nice, soft, and conditioned.
ronda a.
ronda a.
Goodman , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. its smells so amazing. I recommend it to my sister and she fell in love with
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
This works wonders. My hair was constantly in a knot, dry, and weak from hotel conditioners. After a week of using this conditioner, my hair was stronger, smoothr, and shinier. Not only did it look healthier, it felt so much healthier. I could tug on my hair without fear of it snapping into pieces. Definitely works wonders to repair your damaged hair.