Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Marlene V.
Marlene V.
Bronx, NY

My hair is crazy dry but I tried this anyway. My hair is still dry but while using I noticed my hair feel softer.
Michele M.
Michele M.

Makes my hair so soft! Be careful not to use too much, or it may make your hair feel a bit greasy.
kayleah t.
kayleah t.
Reading, PA

I switch my hair products a lot but I've always loved the smell of this brand. It leaves my hair smooth and smelling amazing
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Southington, Ct

I really like this product. it made my hair super soft and healthy. plus it smells pretty good which is always a plus in my book.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Charleston, IL

This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner. I use it everyday and my hair smells, feels, and looks wonderful. I live this brand!!!
Jill T.
Jill T.
Richmond, VA

I really like the triple nutrtion line. I have naturally curly hair and these products (especially the conditioner/deep conditioner) provide a lot of slip for detangling. The deep conditioner leaves my hair feeling nice, soft, and conditioned.
Anna L.
Anna L.

I love this product it smells really fruity and sweet. It does a decent job at restoring the moisture into my hair, the only reason that i can't use this anymore is because my hair is color treated so i need to use a shampoo and conditioner that is color safe, but i definitely recommend this.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.

I love this product, it not only makes my hair soft and fixes my dead ends but it smells AMAZING. I've used this product since it first cam out and still love it.
Charissa C.
Charissa C.

La marca fructis me encanta y a mi cabello también ya que brinda suavidad, huele demasiado bien como a frutas cítricas y es waao un olor increíble, brinda un excelente cuidado con su uso seguido de verdad que lo seguiría comprando.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Northville, MI

One of my all time favorites!!! I have thick, coarse, wavy hair and this works wonders! Super moisturizing and it smells AMAZING! Leaves my hair feeling so soft and looking so much smoothr and shinier. The price is right, and it just WORKS!

Join Now