Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Marlene V.
Marlene V.
Bronx, NY

My hair is crazy dry but I tried this anyway. My hair is still dry but while using I noticed my hair feel softer.
Michele M.
Michele M.

Makes my hair so soft! Be careful not to use too much, or it may make your hair feel a bit greasy.
kayleah t.
kayleah t.
Reading, PA

I switch my hair products a lot but I've always loved the smell of this brand. It leaves my hair smooth and smelling amazing
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Southington, Ct

I really like this product. it made my hair super soft and healthy. plus it smells pretty good which is always a plus in my book.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Charleston, IL

This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner. I use it everyday and my hair smells, feels, and looks wonderful. I live this brand!!!
Jill T.
Jill T.
Richmond, VA

I really like the triple nutrtion line. I have naturally curly hair and these products (especially the conditioner/deep conditioner) provide a lot of slip for detangling. The deep conditioner leaves my hair feeling nice, soft, and conditioned.
Anna L.
Anna L.

I love this product it smells really fruity and sweet. It does a decent job at restoring the moisture into my hair, the only reason that i can't use this anymore is because my hair is color treated so i need to use a shampoo and conditioner that is color safe, but i definitely recommend this.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.

I love this product, it not only makes my hair soft and fixes my dead ends but it smells AMAZING. I've used this product since it first cam out and still love it.
Tasha R.
Tasha R.
Fairfield, CA

I love the smell of this stuff and it always leaves my naturally curly hair so smooth, great product and a great price.
Ixhon A.
Ixhon A.
Maplewood, New Jersey

I love this duo, it smells great and it really does help my hair fe
I love this duo, it smells great and it really does help my hair feel and look healthier.el and look healthier.

Join Now