Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by NORMA S.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Abby N.

BY GARNIER

Allyson W.
Allyson W.
Cassadaga, NY
I've been using this product for a few months and I have to say I really like it. It smells great and it has really brought moisture back to my dry hair. I think my hair is starting to get used to it though so I may need to switch products once I run out of this. Hopefully I will find something that works just as well for the price.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I really like this shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair shiny and strong.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
I've been using garnier shampoo and conditioner for years now and still love it. I have thick wavy hair and this makes my hair less frizzy and feels so soft and looks clean and shiny too!
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smells is awesome and always on sale and does wonders for my hair...soft and smelling good....
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Hillsborough, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this on a whim wanting to try something new and I'm very pleased. The product smells amazing and cleans and hydrates well. The hydration isn't amazing by any means, I imagine if you actually had damaged hair it would not make a difference. I have fairly healthy, normal hair and it keeps it shiny and tame.
blair r.
blair r.
I do not like Garnier shampoo, it makes my hair feel rough. The conditioner works fine. Garnier does make all their stuff smell great.
Judith O.
Judith O.
This product gives me thick hair with volume i love it so much and it smells so good too hopefully its good for u too
Jess S.
Jess S.
This shampoo and conditioner isn't a life saver, but it does make your hair healthier and strong. I have used it from time to time and it makes my hair soft and less dry feeling. Pretty nice for the price
Irene H.
Irene H.
Over all a good shampoo & conditioner makes my hair smooth and it smells amazing
Evalena C.
Evalena C.
Killeen, TX
I decided to try this after falling in love with the Garnier Nutrisse Ultra-Color hair dye. After bleaching part of my hair (doing an ombre look) my hair was very dry and brittle and was breaking. I used this product followed by the 3 minute hair renewal (same line) and my hair felt so much better! I would recommend this line for those with thick, unmanageable, dry hair. Works great and even better it did not make my red color run. I do have biracial hair and it worked well for me.