Add a Photo

#653 in Shampoo
Photos (2)
Judith O.
Judith O.

This product gives me thick hair with volume i love it so much and it smells so good too hopefully its good for u too
Maegan P.
Maegan P.

I've used just about every type of shampoo and conditioner this company has on the market. They're all wonderful and affordable too.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Champaign, IL

All of their products leave my hair smelling nice and soften my hair, making it more manageable then some salon brands I've used. Doesn't leave my hair oily like some.
Rylee O.
Rylee O.
Dyer, IN

Works well, but nothing too special when used alone. I purchased the anifrizz serum and a shine serum..all together they seemed to do the trick.
morgan m.
morgan m.
Port Richey, FL

I don't like the way the product feels on my hair i feel like it just weighing my hair down ...........
Charissa C.
Charissa C.

La marca fructis me encanta y a mi cabello también ya que brinda suavidad, huele demasiado bien como a frutas cítricas y es waao un olor increíble, brinda un excelente cuidado con su uso seguido de verdad que lo seguiría comprando.
Tieshea B.
Tieshea B.
Sauk village , Il

Love this. It leaves my hair soft and manageable. I would use this product again!
Tasha R.
Tasha R.
Fairfield, CA

I love the smell of this stuff and it always leaves my naturally curly hair so smooth, great product and a great price.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Northville, MI

One of my all time favorites!!! I have thick, coarse, wavy hair and this works wonders! Super moisturizing and it smells AMAZING! Leaves my hair feeling so soft and looking so much smoothr and shinier. The price is right, and it just WORKS!
Shauna F.
Shauna F.

Garnier products always manage to make my hair feel so nice and shiny the first week or two of use but then the product builds up on my scalp and i end up needing to use a clarifying shampoo just to pull the junk out of it. Not worth it in my opinion.