Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by NORMA S.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Abby N.

BY GARNIER

Photos (2)
Courtney N.
Courtney N.
Danville, IL
I love it, but I definitely found it works better on thinner hair. Me and my daughter both use it and it helps keep her hair from getting stiff and hay like through the day(she has thin hair) while on the other hand my thick hair doesn't seem to take as well as hers but it definitely helps.
Judith O.
Judith O.
This product gives me thick hair with volume i love it so much and it smells so good too hopefully its good for u too
Maegan P.
Maegan P.
I've used just about every type of shampoo and conditioner this company has on the market. They're all wonderful and affordable too.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Champaign, IL
All of their products leave my hair smelling nice and soften my hair, making it more manageable then some salon brands I've used. Doesn't leave my hair oily like some.
Shauna F.
Shauna F.
Garnier products always manage to make my hair feel so nice and shiny the first week or two of use but then the product builds up on my scalp and i end up needing to use a clarifying shampoo just to pull the junk out of it. Not worth it in my opinion.
Tasha R.
Tasha R.
Fairfield, CA
I love the smell of this stuff and it always leaves my naturally curly hair so smooth, great product and a great price.
Moriah P.
Moriah P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell and price are both fantastic. I often pick this up as a stand-in for when I can't afford something more high-end. I don't really notice a huge benefit from this when I use it, but it does the job well enough in getting my hair clean without stripping it to death. Overall, not bad.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Northville, MI
One of my all time favorites!!! I have thick, coarse, wavy hair and this works wonders! Super moisturizing and it smells AMAZING! Leaves my hair feeling so soft and looking so much smoothr and shinier. The price is right, and it just WORKS!
NICHOLE C.
NICHOLE C.
This leaves my hair so soft and not frizzy ! The triple conditioner really attacks the dead and reconditions it !
ronda a.
ronda a.
Goodman , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. its smells so amazing. I recommend it to my sister and she fell in love with