Add a Photo

#646 in Shampoo
Photos (2)
Maegan P.
Maegan P.

I've used just about every type of shampoo and conditioner this company has on the market. They're all wonderful and affordable too.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Champaign, IL

All of their products leave my hair smelling nice and soften my hair, making it more manageable then some salon brands I've used. Doesn't leave my hair oily like some.
Rylee O.
Rylee O.
Dyer, IN

Works well, but nothing too special when used alone. I purchased the anifrizz serum and a shine serum..all together they seemed to do the trick.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.

This works wonders. My hair was constantly in a knot, dry, and weak from hotel conditioners. After a week of using this conditioner, my hair was stronger, smoothr, and shinier. Not only did it look healthier, it felt so much healthier. I could tug on my hair without fear of it snapping into pieces. Definitely works wonders to repair your damaged hair.
morgan m.
morgan m.
Port Richey, FL

I don't like the way the product feels on my hair i feel like it just weighing my hair down ...........
Diana V.
Diana V.

I just bought this duo and I gotta say it's Amazing..
I totally recommend and will be buying again and again and the price nobody can't beat that if you are in a Budget .
Courtney N.
Courtney N.
Danville, IL

I love it, but I definitely found it works better on thinner hair. Me and my daughter both use it and it helps keep her hair from getting stiff and hay like through the day(she has thin hair) while on the other hand my thick hair doesn't seem to take as well as hers but it definitely helps.
Tasha R.
Tasha R.
Fairfield, CA

I love the smell of this stuff and it always leaves my naturally curly hair so smooth, great product and a great price.
Charissa C.
Charissa C.

La marca fructis me encanta y a mi cabello también ya que brinda suavidad, huele demasiado bien como a frutas cítricas y es waao un olor increíble, brinda un excelente cuidado con su uso seguido de verdad que lo seguiría comprando.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Northville, MI

One of my all time favorites!!! I have thick, coarse, wavy hair and this works wonders! Super moisturizing and it smells AMAZING! Leaves my hair feeling so soft and looking so much smoothr and shinier. The price is right, and it just WORKS!

Join Now