Add a Photo

#675 in Shampoo
Photos (2)
Diana V.
Diana V.
I just bought this duo and I gotta say it's Amazing..
I totally recommend and will be buying again and again and the price nobody can't beat that if you are in a Budget .
Maegan P.
Maegan P.
I've used just about every type of shampoo and conditioner this company has on the market. They're all wonderful and affordable too.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Champaign, IL
All of their products leave my hair smelling nice and soften my hair, making it more manageable then some salon brands I've used. Doesn't leave my hair oily like some.
Rylee O.
Rylee O.
Dyer, IN
Works well, but nothing too special when used alone. I purchased the anifrizz serum and a shine serum..all together they seemed to do the trick.
morgan m.
morgan m.
Port Richey, FL
I don't like the way the product feels on my hair i feel like it just weighing my hair down ...........
Courtney N.
Courtney N.
Danville, IL
Jan. 20, 2017, 12:17 p.m.
Review for: Triple Nutrition Conditioner 13 oz
I love it, but I definitely found it works better on thinner hair. Me and my daughter both use it and it helps keep her hair from getting stiff and hay like through the day(she has thin hair) while on the other hand my thick hair doesn't seem to take as well as hers but it definitely helps.
Tieshea B.
Tieshea B.
Sauk village , Il
Love this. It leaves my hair soft and manageable. I would use this product again!
Tasha R.
Tasha R.
Fairfield, CA
I love the smell of this stuff and it always leaves my naturally curly hair so smooth, great product and a great price.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Northville, MI
One of my all time favorites!!! I have thick, coarse, wavy hair and this works wonders! Super moisturizing and it smells AMAZING! Leaves my hair feeling so soft and looking so much smoothr and shinier. The price is right, and it just WORKS!
Shauna F.
Shauna F.
Garnier products always manage to make my hair feel so nice and shiny the first week or two of use but then the product builds up on my scalp and i end up needing to use a clarifying shampoo just to pull the junk out of it. Not worth it in my opinion.