Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by NORMA S.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Abby N.

BY GARNIER

Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Southington , CT
I really like this product. it made my hair super soft and healthy. plus it smells pretty good which is always a plus in my book.
Kailey G.
Kailey G.
Columbia, MO
I only use the conditioner right now, but when I run out of my current shampoo, I will be trying this in shampoo as well! The conditioner is just amazing. It makes my hair super soft, and I do not have to use a lot of it. A little product goes a long way. I also find that it does not weigh my hair down, which is a plus!
Moriah P.
Moriah P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell and price are both fantastic. I often pick this up as a stand-in for when I can't afford something more high-end. I don't really notice a huge benefit from this when I use it, but it does the job well enough in getting my hair clean without stripping it to death. Overall, not bad.
Allyson W.
Allyson W.
Cassadaga, NY
I've been using this product for a few months and I have to say I really like it. It smells great and it has really brought moisture back to my dry hair. I think my hair is starting to get used to it though so I may need to switch products once I run out of this. Hopefully I will find something that works just as well for the price.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
I've been using garnier shampoo and conditioner for years now and still love it. I have thick wavy hair and this makes my hair less frizzy and feels so soft and looks clean and shiny too!
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Hillsborough, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this on a whim wanting to try something new and I'm very pleased. The product smells amazing and cleans and hydrates well. The hydration isn't amazing by any means, I imagine if you actually had damaged hair it would not make a difference. I have fairly healthy, normal hair and it keeps it shiny and tame.
Judith O.
Judith O.
This product gives me thick hair with volume i love it so much and it smells so good too hopefully its good for u too
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Fredericksburg, VA
It smells super good! Leaves my hair feeling soft and makes it more manageable. Great price for a great product!
Chelsey F.
Chelsey F.
Charleston, SC
I used the conditioner from this line for a month as a detangler for my hair and also a deep conditioner and it works pretty well. It smells very very good and it's super cheap too. It's great for detangling in the shower and gives your locks a natural glow. I definitely recommend it
Mairead D.
Mairead D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this duo, it smells great and it really does help my hair feel and look healthier.