Add a Photo

#579 in Shampoo
Photos (2)
Maegan P.
Maegan P.

I've used just about every type of shampoo and conditioner this company has on the market. They're all wonderful and affordable too.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Champaign, IL

All of their products leave my hair smelling nice and soften my hair, making it more manageable then some salon brands I've used. Doesn't leave my hair oily like some.
Rylee O.
Rylee O.
Dyer, IN

Works well, but nothing too special when used alone. I purchased the anifrizz serum and a shine serum..all together they seemed to do the trick.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.

This works wonders. My hair was constantly in a knot, dry, and weak from hotel conditioners. After a week of using this conditioner, my hair was stronger, smoothr, and shinier. Not only did it look healthier, it felt so much healthier. I could tug on my hair without fear of it snapping into pieces. Definitely works wonders to repair your damaged hair.
Judith O.
Judith O.

This product gives me thick hair with volume i love it so much and it smells so good too hopefully its good for u too
morgan m.
morgan m.
Port Richey, FL

I don't like the way the product feels on my hair i feel like it just weighing my hair down ...........
Diana V.
Diana V.

I just bought this duo and I gotta say it's Amazing..
I totally recommend and will be buying again and again and the price nobody can't beat that if you are in a Budget .
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
kitchener, ontario

Works ok. Not my favorite. Too scented, and my hair gets too dry and tangly
Tasha R.
Tasha R.
Fairfield, CA

I love the smell of this stuff and it always leaves my naturally curly hair so smooth, great product and a great price.
Ixhon A.
Ixhon A.
Maplewood, New Jersey

I love this duo, it smells great and it really does help my hair fe
I love this duo, it smells great and it really does help my hair feel and look healthier.el and look healthier.

Join Now