Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by NORMA S.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Abby N.

BY GARNIER

Evalena C.
Killeen, TX
I decided to try this after falling in love with the Garnier Nutrisse Ultra-Color hair dye. After bleaching part of my hair (doing an ombre look) my hair was very dry and brittle and was breaking. I used this product followed by the 3 minute hair renewal (same line) and my hair felt so much better! I would recommend this line for those with thick, unmanageable, dry hair. Works great and even better it did not make my red color run. I do have biracial hair and it worked well for me.
Anna L.
I love this product it smells really fruity and sweet. It does a decent job at restoring the moisture into my hair, the only reason that i can't use this anymore is because my hair is color treated so i need to use a shampoo and conditioner that is color safe, but i definitely recommend this.
Angel O.
Great Falls, VA
It does smell sweet and fruity! I like this a lot, I've been using these for a few years now, and I can say my hair is in good condition. My hair was never in bad condition though, so I can't say how well it would repair hair, but it definitely maintains health, shine, and thickness.
Carly P.
Glendale, AZ
I use this as a backup shampoo and conditioner, mostly because the prices are really good! I keep it at my friend's house when I stay there, and I always look forward to using it because of the amazing smell that lasts and how it leaves my hair lightweight and not oily.
Kailey G.
Columbia, MO
I only use the conditioner right now, but when I run out of my current shampoo, I will be trying this in shampoo as well! The conditioner is just amazing. It makes my hair super soft, and I do not have to use a lot of it. A little product goes a long way. I also find that it does not weigh my hair down, which is a plus!
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA
I received a small sample couple of moths ago and it was really good! Unexpectedly good! Even without conditionned, my hair was super soft and shinny! It has a great smell too!
You should definitely try this
Angelica P.
This works wonders. My hair was constantly in a knot, dry, and weak from hotel conditioners. After a week of using this conditioner, my hair was stronger, smoothr, and shinier. Not only did it look healthier, it felt so much healthier. I could tug on my hair without fear of it snapping into pieces. Definitely works wonders to repair your damaged hair.
Shauna F.
Garnier products always manage to make my hair feel so nice and shiny the first week or two of use but then the product builds up on my scalp and i end up needing to use a clarifying shampoo just to pull the junk out of it. Not worth it in my opinion.
Chelsey F.
Charleston, SC
I used the conditioner from this line for a month as a detangler for my hair and also a deep conditioner and it works pretty well. It smells very very good and it's super cheap too. It's great for detangling in the shower and gives your locks a natural glow. I definitely recommend it
Megan M.
Northville, MI
One of my all time favorites!!! I have thick, coarse, wavy hair and this works wonders! Super moisturizing and it smells AMAZING! Leaves my hair feeling so soft and looking so much smoothr and shinier. The price is right, and it just WORKS!