Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by NORMA S.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Abby N.

BY GARNIER

Christina B.
First off, I love how great Garnier Fructis makes your hair smell! Super great and I quite love this item! Makes your hair soft and smooth as well I do recommend it.
alyssa D.
Allston, MA
This product never lets me down. it's constantly leaving me with soft manageable hair that is easily styled and feels fresh and clean.
Rylee O.
Dyer, IN
Works well, but nothing too special when used alone. I purchased the anifrizz serum and a shine serum..all together they seemed to do the trick.
Crystaline B.
Altamonte Spg, FL
My boyfriend and I use Garnier triple nutrition shampoo and conditioner. we like the way it smells and the way it feels on our hair.
Mairead D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this duo, it smells great and it really does help my hair feel and look healthier.
Amanda V.
I've been using garnier shampoo and conditioner for years now and still love it. I have thick wavy hair and this makes my hair less frizzy and feels so soft and looks clean and shiny too!
Shariva S.
Odenton, MD
This product is great but if you decide to use one without the other you will have dandruff for days. I have natural curly hair.
carrie h.
Henderson, NV
I have very long thick hair. When it drys its very wavy/ curly. when I used this product my hair felt really soft. Easy to straighten. Was not oily at all. It smells amazing. I would defiantly recommend it.
NICHOLE C.
This leaves my hair so soft and not frizzy ! The triple conditioner really attacks the dead and reconditions it !
Megan M.
Northville, MI
One of my all time favorites!!! I have thick, coarse, wavy hair and this works wonders! Super moisturizing and it smells AMAZING! Leaves my hair feeling so soft and looking so much smoothr and shinier. The price is right, and it just WORKS!