Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Nikoo S.
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA

I received a small sample couple of moths ago and it was really good! Unexpectedly good! Even without conditionned, my hair was super soft and shinny! It has a great smell too!
You should definitely try this
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Fremont, CA

Love the smell of it. My daughter and I both use it and it leaves our hair so nice and feels soft. You definitely get a great use out of it and it's not expensive!
Leidy Marian R.
Leidy Marian R.

Wow, estos productos son muy muy buenos! Me encanta su olor, y como me deja el cabello de suave y MUY BRILLANTE! Quisiera que volvieran estos productos a mi pais!
Yobeida F.
Yobeida F.

Me encanta el olor de estos productos y lo rico que queda el cabelloooooo so in love with this.
Love the smell of this products... And the final results
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

I like this shampoo and conditioner. My hair feels smooth and sleek after using them. Its easier to comb through tangles. and for the price!
Karina J.
Karina J.
Fort Worth, TX

I love it! Meakes my hair look so healthy. I fully recommend it. I have really fine hair and it works so good on that type of hair.
NORMA S.
NORMA S.
Converse, TX

I love this shamp/cond. My hair feels smooth and sleek after using them. Its easier to comb through the tangles.
ronda a.
ronda a.
Goodman , Ms

Love this product. its smells so amazing. I recommend it to my sister and she fell in love with
Kassey C.
Kassey C.

Great product! Works really well. Oily hair is taken care of with this!! No complaints about it. Good product for a low price and it can be bought just about any retail store.
Moriah P.
Moriah P.

The smell and price are both fantastic. I often pick this up as a stand-in for when I can't afford something more high-end. I don't really notice a huge benefit from this when I use it, but it does the job well enough in getting my hair clean without stripping it to death. Overall, not bad.

Join Now