Add a Photo

#653 in Shampoo
Photos (2)
Stephanie Z.
Stephanie Z.

This shampoo and conditioner works wonders for damaged, thin hair. This is probably my favorite Garnier product of all time. It smells so good. After using this my hair felt so soft and much thicker and stronger after a week or two of use. I definitely recommend this to everyone.
Nikoo S.
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA

I received a small sample couple of moths ago and it was really good! Unexpectedly good! Even without conditionned, my hair was super soft and shinny! It has a great smell too!
You should definitely try this
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Fremont, CA

Love the smell of it. My daughter and I both use it and it leaves our hair so nice and feels soft. You definitely get a great use out of it and it's not expensive!
Leidy Marian R.
Leidy Marian R.

Wow, estos productos son muy muy buenos! Me encanta su olor, y como me deja el cabello de suave y MUY BRILLANTE! Quisiera que volvieran estos productos a mi pais!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

I like this shampoo and conditioner. My hair feels smooth and sleek after using them. Its easier to comb through tangles. and for the price!
Karina J.
Karina J.
Fort Worth, TX

I love it! Meakes my hair look so healthy. I fully recommend it. I have really fine hair and it works so good on that type of hair.
NORMA S.
NORMA S.
Converse, TX

I love this shamp/cond. My hair feels smooth and sleek after using them. Its easier to comb through the tangles.
Kassey C.
Kassey C.

Great product! Works really well. Oily hair is taken care of with this!! No complaints about it. Good product for a low price and it can be bought just about any retail store.
Diana V.
Diana V.

I just bought this duo and I gotta say it's Amazing..
I totally recommend and will be buying again and again and the price nobody can't beat that if you are in a Budget .
Courtney N.
Courtney N.
Danville, IL

I love it, but I definitely found it works better on thinner hair. Me and my daughter both use it and it helps keep her hair from getting stiff and hay like through the day(she has thin hair) while on the other hand my thick hair doesn't seem to take as well as hers but it definitely helps.