Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by NORMA S.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Abby N.

BY GARNIER

Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA
I received a small sample couple of moths ago and it was really good! Unexpectedly good! Even without conditionned, my hair was super soft and shinny! It has a great smell too!
You should definitely try this
Ashley B.
I like this shampoo and conditioner. My hair feels smooth and sleek after using them. Its easier to comb through tangles. and for the price!
Karina J.
Fort Worth, TX
I love it! Meakes my hair look so healthy. I fully recommend it. I have really fine hair and it works so good on that type of hair.
NORMA S.
Duncanville, TX
I love this shamp/cond. My hair feels smooth and sleek after using them. Its easier to comb through the tangles.
Charissa C.
La marca fructis me encanta y a mi cabello también ya que brinda suavidad, huele demasiado bien como a frutas cítricas y es waao un olor increíble, brinda un excelente cuidado con su uso seguido de verdad que lo seguiría comprando.
Stephanie Z.
This shampoo and conditioner works wonders for damaged, thin hair. This is probably my favorite Garnier product of all time. It smells so good. After using this my hair felt so soft and much thicker and stronger after a week or two of use. I definitely recommend this to everyone.
Katrina P.
Broadway, VA
For 18 years of my life, I had horrible hair. It was frizzy, the ends were always terrible a few days after I got it cut, and it was always either too dry or too greasy. People always told me I was washing my hair the wrong way. Trust me, I'd tried about every different method to wash your hair. No results. In steps Triple Nutrition. No, my hair wasn't instantly perfect. It felt smoothr, and the frizz was gone, but the ends were still split and it took a few weeks for it to balance itself out. I've been using this for 2 years now along with washing my hair less often, and I can say that my hair is more beautiful than I ever dreamed that it could it be. If you have major hair problems, try this out. I have light brown, thick, wavy hair (but the strands are very fine).
Sissi N.
Bradenton, FL
The smell of this products is -like all Fructis products- in the citrus area which I really like- it smells fresh but it is not overpowering, perfect for the summer time. The Shampoo is yellow and clear and very fluid. It cleans gentle, but does not foam a whole lot though. I find it is always easier to wash hair if the shampoo foams a bit. The conditioner has the same fresh citrus scent and I have to say it does a really good job conditioning. As mentioned: I have really dry hair and it needs tons of conditioner or I get tears in my eyes while combing it afterwards.I could already feel a difference when I washed the conditioner out. My hair felt smooth and soft and it was also not too hard to comb through the mess on my head.
Lola  _.
I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for over 4 years. I feel like it's the reason my hair is so healthy and grows fast. I always get compliments on my hair looking healthy and shiny and I always tell people this is what I use. I recommend it to everyone. It's meant for dry and damaged hair, which my hair is not, but I'll never stop using it. It's smells so pretty too!! A++
Kristinia L.
Martinsville, IN
We have used this for about a year and are very satisfied with it. It is very hydrating which is something very helpful for my hair type. The fragrance is excellent, fruity but not overwhelming. It has a very economical price for the value that you receive. It is also nice to be able to pick up a quality product at the local drugstore. If you are looking for a hydrating shampoo and conditioner that offers excellent nutrition for your hair, then you have found it with these products. The price can't be beat for a shampoo and conditioner that you will truly enjoy with every use.