Add a Photo

Nikoo S.
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a small sample couple of moths ago and it was really good! Unexpectedly good! Even without conditionned, my hair was super soft and shinny! It has a great smell too!
You should definitely try this
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Fremont, CA
Love the smell of it. My daughter and I both use it and it leaves our hair so nice and feels soft. You definitely get a great use out of it and it's not expensive!
Leidy Marian R.
Leidy Marian R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow, estos productos son muy muy buenos! Me encanta su olor, y como me deja el cabello de suave y MUY BRILLANTE! Quisiera que volvieran estos productos a mi pais!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
I like this shampoo and conditioner. My hair feels smooth and sleek after using them. Its easier to comb through tangles. and for the price!
Karina J.
Karina J.
Fort Worth, TX
I love it! Meakes my hair look so healthy. I fully recommend it. I have really fine hair and it works so good on that type of hair.
NORMA S.
NORMA S.
Converse, TX
I love this shamp/cond. My hair feels smooth and sleek after using them. Its easier to comb through the tangles.
Charissa C.
Charissa C.
Feb. 10, 2017, 11:19 a.m.
Review for: Triple Nutrition Conditioner 13 oz
La marca fructis me encanta y a mi cabello también ya que brinda suavidad, huele demasiado bien como a frutas cítricas y es waao un olor increíble, brinda un excelente cuidado con su uso seguido de verdad que lo seguiría comprando.
Stephanie Z.
Stephanie Z.
May 7, 2017, 9:43 a.m.
Review for: Triple Nutrition Conditioner 13 oz
This shampoo and conditioner works wonders for damaged, thin hair. This is probably my favorite Garnier product of all time. It smells so good. After using this my hair felt so soft and much thicker and stronger after a week or two of use. I definitely recommend this to everyone.
Kassey C.
Kassey C.
Great product! Works really well. Oily hair is taken care of with this!! No complaints about it. Good product for a low price and it can be bought just about any retail store.
Diana V.
Diana V.
I just bought this duo and I gotta say it's Amazing..
I totally recommend and will be buying again and again and the price nobody can't beat that if you are in a Budget .