BY GARNIER

Fortifying shampoo for 3X moisture*

Fructis Triple Nutrition's triple restoring action formula, infused with 3 oils: Avocado, Olive, Almond, intensely transforms dry to very dry hair with 3X nourishing moisture* for stronger, smoother, shinier hair. No weigh down. No greasy feel.

* With shampoo, conditioner & leave-in treatment

1043455Fs12 Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-5 Carboxylic Acid, Cocamide Mipa, Amodimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Hexylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-7, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Peg-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil/Sweet Almond Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Ci 14700/Red 4, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract/Rosemary Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxide. F.I.L.# D191036/1 Us Patents: 7,514,091; 8,246,941; 8,470,754

• How well does this product work for you? What do they mean by tri...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Overall, this is a really good shampoo. My hair doesn't feel greasy at all after using it. I do feel like I need to condition everyday because it seems like it makes my hair a little bit on the dry side. It smells really really really good though. Its easy to find in most stores and a reasonable price. I would buy it again, along with the conditioner.
Erma A.
sacramento , CA
Omg this is so good it really is 3x the moisture I love how it left my hair feeling with just one use I have recently dried out my hair and damaged it with bleaching my hair and this help it feel better and look better really good stuff love it
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
I tend to use more conditioner than shampoo because of harmful sulfates but this shampoo nourishes my hair and gently cleanses it. I have thick. Pares hair that absorbs product but a little bit of this shampoo does the trick and gets it squeaky clean without stripping my hair of its natural oils. This shampoo has 3 oils in it and it doesn’t tangle my hair my curls spring into place.
Shannon W.
Coraopolis, PA
Love this shampoo and conditioner! It smells so good. It leaves your hair so smooth and moisturized without it feeling greasy or oily. I would and have repurchased both products. It’s a really good product that’s inexpensive.
Carrie W.
Southaven, MS
I color my hair (blonde, at a salon) every 6 weeks. I use a hair dryer and straightener DAILY! My hair is very thin and unhealthy through the coloring and heat. I believe split ends would be my hair’s middle name if it had one. This product in just a few washes has shown MUCH improvement. Not only have I noticed a healthier look and feel, but so have coworkers and family. There is also an amazing SHINE. The smell is also WONDERFUL. I feel like each wash is like a mini spa treatment for my hair.
I thankfully received this product free from BzzAgent
Mary B.
Three oaks , MI
Normally I don't opt for less expensive hair care products, thinking it will dry out my already dry hair. I had heard my friends talking about Garnier shampoos and conditioners, but never really put much thought into the brand. I had received a sample size of this shampoo in particular, and was surprised at how healthy my hair looked afterwards. The life was given back to my dull hair and now shines as if i were Selena Gomez in those Pantene commercials. 10/10 would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry, brittle hair.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Es un Shampoo normal, lo utiliza mi cuñada y le deja un brillo único y eso que su pelo es súper seco, lo recomiendo para esas chicas que tengan el cabello muy seco y quieran ver que tal les queda con este Shampoo, es súper fácil de conseguir en cualquier farmacia como Walgreens o rite aid y si mal no he visto lo tienen también las tiendas de 99 centavos su precio va desde 4.59 a 4.99
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I use this brand on my daughter. We've used a ton of different hair products from their line. Her hair is kinda curly and very dull. This shampoo brings her hair back to life....it's softer, smoother, and healthier. Plus the smell is amazing!! This is a great product that you can find almost anywhere AND it's so affordable! Win!
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
I have tried the garnier fructis triple nutrition shampoo multiple times. I do like it but I have to switch to a different brand every other month. The triple nutrition shampoo helps the hair grow and look stronger. It also makes it feel amazing.
Amanda L.
Worcester, MA
The triple nutrition shampoo by garnier fructis is one of the best shampoos I've ever used. It foams up nicely into a lather when you apply it onto your hair, and has a great fruity scent to it that isn't overpowering. My hair felt moisturized and clean after I used it. I would highly recommend garnier fructis triple nutrition shampoo!
Joanna M.
Hamburg, NY
How well does this product work for you? What do they mean by triple nutrition?