Annette M.
Gibsonton, FL
I absolutely love this shampoo and the conditioner. It makes my hair manageable, soft, silky and shiny. This shampoo and the conditioner have made my hair healthy and the scent is amazing and last long. I have been completely satisfied since I started using these products. I also use the leave in conditioners by Garnier and they work wonders for my hair. My hair is typically dry and lots of damage, but this shampoo always help repair the damage and keep it healthy. I would highly recommend!