BY GARNIER

Fortifying shampoo for 3X moisture*

Fructis Triple Nutrition's triple restoring action formula, infused with 3 oils: Avocado, Olive, Almond, intensely transforms dry to very dry hair with 3X nourishing moisture* for stronger, smoother, shinier hair. No weigh down. No greasy feel.

* With shampoo, conditioner & leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1043455fs12 Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-betaine, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-5 Carboxylic Acid, Cocamide Mipa, Amodimethicone, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Hexylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-7, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Peg-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil/sweet Almond Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/olive Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil/avocado Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 19140/yellow 5, Ci 14700/red 4, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/sunflower Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract/rosemary Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxide. F.i.l.# D191036/1 Us Patents: 7,514,091; 8,246,941; 8,470,754

Usage: Massage onto wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with Triple Nutrition conditioner and leave-in oil.

• Does it leave you hair feeling heavy? 2 Answers
  • I have used plenty of Garnier's products, how does this o...1 Answers
  • Does anyone use this product? I'm curious as how well it ...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "although this product smells good and makes my hair very soft my hair stil begins to get kinky and frizzy which i dont like at all" in 3 reviews
  • "I really love the scent of Garnier and this left my hair very soft and shiny, but it was a lot frizzier than I would like." in 3 reviews
  • "I love this product, non oily, makes hair smell good and look good." in 2 reviews
  • "Makes your hair smell good but it doesn't really work well if you have colored hair it makes my hair very dry " in 2 reviews
  • "It gave my hair some LIFE♡:D definitely recommend it" in 1 review
Peyton C.
Watertown, NY
it does the job! I would definitely recommend this to someone with dry and damaged hair. I wanted to try this shampoo and conditioner raw, like as in just washing and conditioning my hair and doing nothing to it afterward. so I did so and went to bed, and when i woke up the next day my hair was very moisturized and oily. If your hair is already oily I wouldn't recommend this product, however, me being African American and having pretty dry hair, the grease thing isnt a big issue for me, is something that we strive for actually to keep our hair healthy and strong. the scent of the yellow bottle is amazing (as are most garnier fructise shampoos and conditioners). one thing to note, if you have product in your hair you may want to wash it and rinse it and wash it again to get the best use of the shampoo, because it doesn't lather very well the first time if there is product already in your hair. Also, I haven't found that it has strengthened my hair much from before I started using it. I still see ends of my hair breaking off everywhere.
Megan M.
USA
The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best
Ana-Maria M.
Williamston, NC
I've been using this shampoo (along with the conditioner) for a little over a month and it has helped save my hair! I do a lot of swimming during the summer (almost daily) and the chemicals from the pool are extremely drying to my hair. Before I started using this, my hair was so damaged and dry that it would just break off. Now my hair is healthy and smooth! This condition also smells really nice and doesn't leave any oily residue in my hair.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Overall, this is a really good shampoo. My hair doesn't feel greasy at all after using it. I do feel like I need to condition everyday because it seems like it makes my hair a little bit on the dry side. It smells really really really good though. Its easy to find in most stores and a reasonable price. I would buy it again, along with the conditioner.
Morgan W.
Lenoir City , TN
I started using this shampoo a little over a month ago because I was starting to get dandruff and my hair was really dry. I thought that getting a new shampoo with lots of nutrients would help.I was right! This shampoo works best if you have a mostly dry or dry scalp. It’s also not expensive!! You can get it at Walmart for $2.97-$4.94!
Kayla J.
Corning, NY
It smells extremely good! It also works great. I have a dry scalp and frizzy hair, so this helps to get it feeling “normal.” It also makes my hair feel much healthier. I purchased it at dollar general and it’s pricier than normal shampoos, but I’d say it’s not a bad buy.
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
As someone with dry, damaged hair, I can say that this is hands down the best shampoo. It truly moisturizes your hair without leaving it feeling weighed down and greasy. I've repurchased several times and will continue. It's changed my hair completely and I am such a fan.
Karla W.
Duluth, GA
This is a clarifying shampoo and it definitely does its job. I usually use sulfate free shampoos, but I use the triple nutrition line on occasion. The smell is good and it lasts in your hair. It can be drying, but when used with a good conditioner it’s not a problem.
Becca C.
It claims to be super nourishing for dry to very dry hair, but the second ingredient is sodium laureth sulfate? Does anyone else see how that's a huge problem? Sulfates are what MAKES your hair get all dry and brittle. If you have dry hair, like me, you should absolutely be going sulfate- and silicone-free. This probably just works for people with greasy straight hair because it's so stripping. It took my hair a solid 4 rounds of deep conditioning to recover from the damage this shampoo caused. Never again.
Jazmine P.
Bradenton
I am currently using both the shampoo and conditioner. They work so well on my hair and keep it nice and moisturized. I have oily scalp and it works wonders. I am very satisfied with this product it helped my hair out a lot.
Micah W.
Austin, TX
Is this shampoo good at moisturizing hair or does it dry it out?
Val B.
San jose , CA
Does this leave your hair greasy? I'm looking for a damage control shampoo that doesn't leave my hair looking like it hasn't even been washed. Thanks.
autumn d.
Conyers, GA
How good is this? on a scale 1-10?
Margherita G.
Edmonton , Alberta
Does this product help if your hair is frizzy and chemically damaged? Worried about it leaving your hair greasy...
dessie m.
Huntsville, AL
Does it leave you hair feeling heavy?