BeautyHairHair ProductsGarnier
Fructis, Triple Nutrition Shampoo, 1 L

Garnier Fructis, Triple Nutrition Shampoo, 1 L

by Garnier

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo leaves your hair instantly soft, silky, and full of life. Every strand is pampered by its innovative formula of 3 luxuriously rich fruit oils: olive nourishes the inner core, avocado softens the middle layer and Shea leaves the outer cuticle smooth to the touch. • Get 3x the moisture with triple nutrition system of shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment • System intensely transforms dry to very dry hair with 3x nourishing moisture for stronger, smoother, shinier hair • Triple restoring action shampoo, infused with 3 oils - avocado, olive, and almond

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garnier Fructis, Triple Nutrition Shampoo, 1 L!
Lenait D.
N Lauderdale, FL
Garnier Fructis, Triple Nutrition Shampoo, 1 L uploaded by Lenait D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This shampoo make my hair so soft and strong, this product is so affordable but very good my hair is naturally curly but I use to straight and this shampoo help my hair to keep it so healthy, really recommended !!!
Elianna A.
Hyattsville, MD
Garnier Fructis, Triple Nutrition Shampoo, 1 L uploaded by Elianna A.
This shampoo it everything, leaves your hair with a soft and does not make it stubborn or hard like others

Looking for your answer?