Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray uploaded by Jennifer W.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray uploaded by Dawna C.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray uploaded by Kat V.

BY GARNIER

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray's unique formula combines liquid shine with an extra dose of nutrition. With each spray hair is nourished with weightless nutritive oils, making it instantly softer, shinier, and easier to manage.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Poloxamer 184, Hexylene Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Linalool, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Olea Europaea Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Oil/Black Currant Seed Oil, CI 19140/Yellow 5, CI 17200/Red 33, F.I.L. D38660/2.

Usage: Shake well to activate. Hold bottle 6-8 inches away and spray onto damp or dry hair as needed. Do not rinse. Use anytime, anywhere for silky, radiant hair.

Buy on Amazon
Beccy E.
I used this and the serum and the serum was better. This worked well but it made my hair a semi weird texture. Use the serum instead!
Vanessa C.
E Providence, RI
i love this item keep you hair from frizzing and looking dry smells amazing like all of their products. Must have !
Mairead D.
My frizz was definitely cut back by using this product, it smells great and is affordable. Don't spray too much though.
danielle r.
Beaver, OH
Good hair oil treatment stuff+ there is others that I would pick above this but do use it often! Great for a quick grab!
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
I have combination skin and wavy hair. I am not a fan of this product and I feel it's kinda oily. I wouldn't get again.
Magdalena B.
This stuff works greattt. It my hair look healthy and soft and shiny. It also smells greatt. Diffinetely does its job.
Mary B.
Bowling Green, KY
I love this brand I use several products from this line on a daily basics but I have to say this is truly the best
Sydney W.
I started using this awhile ago and I had to stop bc I ran out. I went to repurchase it and I never saw it again :(
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
I liked this product. Its a good blend of oils and really tames your hair and conditions it. Smells very nice too.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
This spray is amazing for those of us who over do it with our hair. It brings it back to life almost immediately!
Jenna L.
Ceres, CA
Is this as good as the miracle oil made by garnier?
Muji B.
Does it really work ?
athena T.
Hines, OR
Does it leave your hair looking greasy or does it give it a nice shine.
Luna C.
Cape Coral, FL
How does it make the hair feel? What is it repairing from every spritz?
Jessica R.
Evans Mills, NY
I have really dry and damaged hair will this help it out and make it less dry and damaged?