Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray uploaded by Jennifer W.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray uploaded by Dawna C.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray uploaded by Kat V.

BY GARNIER

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray's unique formula combines liquid shine with an extra dose of nutrition. With each spray hair is nourished with weightless nutritive oils, making it instantly softer, shinier, and easier to manage.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Poloxamer 184, Hexylene Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Linalool, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Olea Europaea Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Oil/Black Currant Seed Oil, CI 19140/Yellow 5, CI 17200/Red 33, F.I.L. D38660/2.

Usage: Shake well to activate. Hold bottle 6-8 inches away and spray onto damp or dry hair as needed. Do not rinse. Use anytime, anywhere for silky, radiant hair.

Buy on Amazon
Lisa W.
This is a pretty good product for people with dry hair. I love the way it smells too. Be careful not to spray too much product in your hair so it doesn't look greasy.
Amanda V.
This product is okay as long as you don't use too much of it and if you don't spray it too close to your head... if you do your hair will just look super greasy
sharlene p.
I've used this on my sisters hair and she fell in love with it, the packaging is pretty cool with the two colors, I bought it at target the price was great!
Victoria K.
Fort Mill, SC
I really like this product although it can be hard to find. This works very well for my very fine hair. It hydrates without making it look greasy.
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
I apply this to my damp hair then I dry and style. It makes my hair soft and shiny it even smells really good. I does not make your hair greasy.
Serena H.
Lebanon, OR
I find it gives my hair a shine and a healthy look since i started usinf it it nwver makes my hair look oily witch is something i love about ir
Rosse B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have not used it personally, but I have a friend who is using it and tells me it is very good, soon I will use it to see how it works :)
Clarissa S.
I just started using this and HOLY MOLY I LOVE IT. This is my new holy grail. I can see the difference in my hair and it feels less corse.
Kirsten H.
Fair Lawn, NJ
I looooove this product. I use it every day after I get out of the shower and my hair has been so much healthier. Definitely recommend!
Karla G.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells good an feels good but for me after a couple of hours, my hair felt greay and it didn't smell so great anymore, not the best.
Jenna L.
Ceres, CA
Is this as good as the miracle oil made by garnier?
Muji B.
Does it really work ?
athena T.
Hines, OR
Does it leave your hair looking greasy or does it give it a nice shine.
Luna C.
Cape Coral, FL
How does it make the hair feel? What is it repairing from every spritz?
Jessica R.
Evans Mills, NY
I have really dry and damaged hair will this help it out and make it less dry and damaged?