Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray uploaded by Jennifer W.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray uploaded by Dawna C.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray uploaded by Kat V.

BY GARNIER

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray's unique formula combines liquid shine with an extra dose of nutrition. With each spray hair is nourished with weightless nutritive oils, making it instantly softer, shinier, and easier to manage.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Poloxamer 184, Hexylene Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Linalool, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Olea Europaea Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Oil/Black Currant Seed Oil, CI 19140/Yellow 5, CI 17200/Red 33, F.I.L. D38660/2.

Usage: Shake well to activate. Hold bottle 6-8 inches away and spray onto damp or dry hair as needed. Do not rinse. Use anytime, anywhere for silky, radiant hair.

Sara M.
Charlottesville, VA
This stuff is not too heavy if you have really damaged/colored hair. It's perfect to keep in your bag and touch up your hair when you're at work or wherever. Gives it a really nice shine, looks good especially after blow drying or straightening.
Jennifer W.
Imlay City, MI
I love Garnier Fructis. It is one of my go to products. I think they have salon quality results but are easy on the budget. I love the wide variety of products. They smell great and make my hair look its best.
Chastity G.
This product saved my hair!! I have very wavy dry hair that gets really frizzy and this product was a game changer, it left my ends so moistureized and soft plus it really took away the frizz
Stephanie C.
Corning, CA
The smell is good and it worked well in my hair. I have dry hair and I am always in need of an oil. This is one of the better oils that I have used. I also like that it is one of the cheaper oils and that it works well.
Jaci M.
Gainesville, FL
I was afraid to try this because I already have greasy hair, but it totally works. I just shook it up, sprayed it on the bottom half of my hair, and it made my hair amazing. My ends are generally dry, but this made them look much better and even helped with my frizziness. I am addicted now.
Britnee C.
Oh I just loved this product! It was great. I do believe that I need to get some more of it as I ran out! Such a sad day! I love love love this product and I highly recommend it!
reyna h.
Concord, NC
since i have curly hair i ike to use oils and serums to keep my hair frizz free. i really like this spray because it keeps my hair frizz free and helps keep my hair moisturized.
Marcella G.
Awesome product! Great for my long hair, wish there was a bigger bottle...for the same price. Lol. But I love how my hair feels after its done drying, not all frizzed up.
Becca R.
Love, love, love this product! I got it for christmas one year and I've been using it every since. My hair shines like never before. I use it everyday. Will definitely be buying this again!
Amanda G.
Marysville, WA
I've gone through a couple bottles of this stuff and it is a great detangler expecially if you're on a budget. I love oils and my hair reacts well to them so overal it's a win for me
Jenna L.
Ceres, CA
Is this as good as the miracle oil made by garnier?
Muji B.
Does it really work ?
athena T.
Paola, KS
Does it leave your hair looking greasy or does it give it a nice shine.
Candice R.
Cape Coral, FL
How does it make the hair feel? What is it repairing from every spritz?
Jessica R.
Evans Mills, NY
I have really dry and damaged hair will this help it out and make it less dry and damaged?

back