Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray uploaded by Jennifer W.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray uploaded by Dawna C.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray uploaded by Kat V.

BY GARNIER

New Weightless Conditioning Nutrient Spray Dual Action: Nourish + Shine The unique formula combines liquid shine with weightless nutritive oils for an extra dose of nutrition. With each spray, hair is nourished, instantly softer, shinier and easier to manage. Immediate Results: Reset dry to over-dried or damaged hair with a does of nourishment and shine. Hair is silky, Radiant and full of life. 3Nutritive Fruit Oils Olive Avocado Shea Questions? www.garnier.com 1-800-4Garnier.

Kirsten H.
Fair Lawn, NJ
I looooove this product. I use it every day after I get out of the shower and my hair has been so much healthier. Definitely recommend!
Karla G.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells good an feels good but for me after a couple of hours, my hair felt greay and it didn't smell so great anymore, not the best.
Beccy E.
I used this and the serum and the serum was better. This worked well but it made my hair a semi weird texture. Use the serum instead!
Mairead D.
My frizz was definitely cut back by using this product, it smells great and is affordable. Don't spray too much though.
Magdalena B.
This stuff works greattt. It my hair look healthy and soft and shiny. It also smells greatt. Diffinetely does its job.
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
I liked this product. Its a good blend of oils and really tames your hair and conditions it. Smells very nice too.
Sydney W.
I started using this awhile ago and I had to stop bc I ran out. I went to repurchase it and I never saw it again :(
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
This spray is amazing for those of us who over do it with our hair. It brings it back to life almost immediately!
Bianca B.
Sacramento, CA
Holy cow, this product is amazing! It honestly is the best thing to happen to my hair AND it's within my budget.
Melissa O.
Euclid, OH
I use this in my daughters hair after ever wash. It helps to detangle and keep her hair from getting super dry!
Muji B.
Does it really work ?
Jenna L.
Ceres, CA
Is this as good as the miracle oil made by garnier?
athena T.
Hines, OR
Does it leave your hair looking greasy or does it give it a nice shine.
Luna C.
Cape Coral, FL
How does it make the hair feel? What is it repairing from every spritz?
Jessica R.
Evans Mills, NY
I have really dry and damaged hair will this help it out and make it less dry and damaged?