Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray uploaded by Jennifer W.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray uploaded by Dawna C.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray uploaded by Kat V.

BY GARNIER

New Weightless Conditioning Nutrient Spray Dual Action: Nourish + Shine The unique formula combines liquid shine with weightless nutritive oils for an extra dose of nutrition. With each spray, hair is nourished, instantly softer, shinier and easier to manage. Immediate Results: Reset dry to over-dried or damaged hair with a does of nourishment and shine. Hair is silky, Radiant and full of life. 3Nutritive Fruit Oils Olive Avocado Shea Questions? www.garnier.com 1-800-4Garnier.

reyna h.
Concord, NC
since i have curly hair i ike to use oils and serums to keep my hair frizz free. i really like this spray because it keeps my hair frizz free and helps keep my hair moisturized.
Marcella G.
Awesome product! Great for my long hair, wish there was a bigger bottle...for the same price. Lol. But I love how my hair feels after its done drying, not all frizzed up.
Becca R.
Love, love, love this product! I got it for christmas one year and I've been using it every since. My hair shines like never before. I use it everyday. Will definitely be buying this again!
Amanda G.
Marysville, WA
I've gone through a couple bottles of this stuff and it is a great detangler expecially if you're on a budget. I love oils and my hair reacts well to them so overal it's a win for me
Lisa W.
This is a pretty good product for people with dry hair. I love the way it smells too. Be careful not to spray too much product in your hair so it doesn't look greasy.
Amanda V.
This product is okay as long as you don't use too much of it and if you don't spray it too close to your head... if you do your hair will just look super greasy
sharlene p.
I've used this on my sisters hair and she fell in love with it, the packaging is pretty cool with the two colors, I bought it at target the price was great!
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
I apply this to my damp hair then I dry and style. It makes my hair soft and shiny it even smells really good. I does not make your hair greasy.
Clarissa S.
I just started using this and HOLY MOLY I LOVE IT. This is my new holy grail. I can see the difference in my hair and it feels less corse.
Rosse B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have not used it personally, but I have a friend who is using it and tells me it is very good, soon I will use it to see how it works :)
Muji B.
Does it really work ?
Jenna L.
Ceres, CA
Is this as good as the miracle oil made by garnier?
athena T.
Hines, OR
Does it leave your hair looking greasy or does it give it a nice shine.
Luna C.
Cape Coral, FL
How does it make the hair feel? What is it repairing from every spritz?
Jessica R.
Evans Mills, NY
I have really dry and damaged hair will this help it out and make it less dry and damaged?