Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray uploaded by Jennifer W.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray uploaded by Dawna C.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray uploaded by Kat V.

BY GARNIER

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray's unique formula combines liquid shine with an extra dose of nutrition. With each spray hair is nourished with weightless nutritive oils, making it instantly softer, shinier, and easier to manage.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Poloxamer 184, Hexylene Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Linalool, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Olea Europaea Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Oil/Black Currant Seed Oil, CI 19140/Yellow 5, CI 17200/Red 33, F.I.L. D38660/2.

Usage: Shake well to activate. Hold bottle 6-8 inches away and spray onto damp or dry hair as needed. Do not rinse. Use anytime, anywhere for silky, radiant hair.

Buy on Amazon
Joy W.
Kimberly, WI
This spray is so good for dried out hair. Mine gets dry and frizzy, so I try to keep this stocked at all times. It feels good in your hair, and it smells amazing.
Leyna W.
Rochester, NY
this feels really nice on the hair! I also love the scent! I love how easy it is to apply because it is in a spray bottle! I got mine at target for a really good price for the quality! I would definitely recommend!
Courtney S.
I love love this spray!! It keeps my hair feeling silky soft and makes the hair have such a great finish when you are done styling it!! Lasts all day long with such great shine. I highly recommend this product
Lois C.
Everyone's hair is unique so I cannot say what will work for you. I have natural hair and this product leaves my hear smelling good and fresh. I would recommend to others. Why not give it a try?
Britnee C.
Oh I just loved this product! It was great. I do believe that I need to get some more of it as I ran out! Such a sad day! I love love love this product and I highly recommend it!
member-4a36b
I love this spray. The smell is amazing and stays all day. Last me a long time as I only need a couple spritz to get the full affect. I swear by this product have bought it several times. I highly recommend buying this product.
Casey R.
Fresno, CA
I have very thick, curly hair. I used this product after every shower before I combed through my hair with a wide toothed comb. It made my curls feels soft and silky and gave them this amazing shine. I also used this nutrient spray on the days I didn't wash my hair. I just spray a little on the ends and it helped get rid of frizz and help define the curl. I noticed a difference in my hair after the first few uses. I love this oil spray and it smells DELISH!
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I really like this product, I used it almost everyday after my nightly showers. I'd spray it in my hair just before blow drying it and I noticed within about a week how my hair was less frizzy and my hair was smoothr. It smells pretty good and is light weight to. Be careful not to spray too much in your hair or your hair will look oily after straightening/styling. I accidentally sprayed too much and my hair was definitely oily looking, but other than that. This product is awesome, the price is great too!
Kali P.
I have finished countless bottles of this product! First of all its very affordable and it smells so delicious. All you have to do is shake to combined the two liquids inside and then spritz it all over the ends of your hair. It intensely nourishing, provides shine, makes my hair smooth and sleek and even helps to detangle! This is a great all in one product.
Brittany O.
Harvest, AL
I have very fine hair, so they ends dry out and get frizzy. I use this everyday, and it makes my hair look great, super smooth and shiny. It completely gets rid of the friz. I spray a small amount in my hand and just rub it onto the ends. My hair is also oily, so I avoid the root area. If you spray too much it will make your hair flat, so be careful.
Jenna L.
Ceres, CA
Is this as good as the miracle oil made by garnier?
Muji B.
Does it really work ?
athena T.
Hines, OR
Does it leave your hair looking greasy or does it give it a nice shine.
Luna C.
Cape Coral, FL
How does it make the hair feel? What is it repairing from every spritz?
Jessica R.
Evans Mills, NY
I have really dry and damaged hair will this help it out and make it less dry and damaged?