Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray uploaded by Jennifer W.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray uploaded by Dawna C.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray uploaded by Kat V.

BY GARNIER

New Weightless Conditioning Nutrient Spray Dual Action: Nourish + Shine The unique formula combines liquid shine with weightless nutritive oils for an extra dose of nutrition. With each spray, hair is nourished, instantly softer, shinier and easier to manage. Immediate Results: Reset dry to over-dried or damaged hair with a does of nourishment and shine. Hair is silky, Radiant and full of life. 3Nutritive Fruit Oils Olive Avocado Shea Questions? www.garnier.com 1-800-4Garnier.

Joy W.
Kimberly, WI
This spray is so good for dried out hair. Mine gets dry and frizzy, so I try to keep this stocked at all times. It feels good in your hair, and it smells amazing.
Chastity G.
This product saved my hair!! I have very wavy dry hair that gets really frizzy and this product was a game changer, it left my ends so moistureized and soft plus it really took away the frizz
Casey R.
Fresno, CA
I have very thick, curly hair. I used this product after every shower before I combed through my hair with a wide toothed comb. It made my curls feels soft and silky and gave them this amazing shine. I also used this nutrient spray on the days I didn't wash my hair. I just spray a little on the ends and it helped get rid of frizz and help define the curl. I noticed a difference in my hair after the first few uses. I love this oil spray and it smells DELISH!
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I really like this product, I used it almost everyday after my nightly showers. I'd spray it in my hair just before blow drying it and I noticed within about a week how my hair was less frizzy and my hair was smoothr. It smells pretty good and is light weight to. Be careful not to spray too much in your hair or your hair will look oily after straightening/styling. I accidentally sprayed too much and my hair was definitely oily looking, but other than that. This product is awesome, the price is great too!
Kali P.
I have finished countless bottles of this product! First of all its very affordable and it smells so delicious. All you have to do is shake to combined the two liquids inside and then spritz it all over the ends of your hair. It intensely nourishing, provides shine, makes my hair smooth and sleek and even helps to detangle! This is a great all in one product.
Brittany O.
Harvest, AL
I have very fine hair, so they ends dry out and get frizzy. I use this everyday, and it makes my hair look great, super smooth and shiny. It completely gets rid of the friz. I spray a small amount in my hand and just rub it onto the ends. My hair is also oily, so I avoid the root area. If you spray too much it will make your hair flat, so be careful.
Annserete S.
Amsterdam, NY
I would use this every other day or so and it would help only on the first day but by the other day it would go back to being frizzy. But I liked the fact that it wouldn't make my hair look greasy. Unless I used too much.
Lauren P.
Goldsboro, Nc
Do you want Ultra Shine that smells wonderful? This is it! This stuff smells amazing and actually works. It's got extra vitamins so I feel better about putting it on my hair. I straighten my hair a lot so I use this to get extra life back into my hair. Bored? It's fun to shake it up and watch it settle.
Kasey V.
Santa Clarita, CA
Great for dry hair that needs a little shine. Smells great and leaves hair feeling soft and looking healthy. Do not over use and avoid the root area or hair will become heavy and greasy. Can be used on either wet or dry hair.
Jennifer W.
I love this stuff I have super super long hair down to my behind and its pretty dry & damaged at the ends so i use this every other day to help with that it's pretty good stuff I really like it makes my hair super shiny & soft.
Muji B.
Does it really work ?
Jenna L.
Ceres, CA
Is this as good as the miracle oil made by garnier?
athena T.
Hines, OR
Does it leave your hair looking greasy or does it give it a nice shine.
Luna C.
Cape Coral, FL
How does it make the hair feel? What is it repairing from every spritz?
Jessica R.
Evans Mills, NY
I have really dry and damaged hair will this help it out and make it less dry and damaged?