Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray uploaded by Jennifer W.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray uploaded by Dawna C.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray uploaded by Kat V.

BY GARNIER

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray's unique formula combines liquid shine with an extra dose of nutrition. With each spray hair is nourished with weightless nutritive oils, making it instantly softer, shinier, and easier to manage.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Poloxamer 184, Hexylene Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Linalool, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Olea Europaea Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Oil/Black Currant Seed Oil, CI 19140/Yellow 5, CI 17200/Red 33, F.I.L. D38660/2.

Usage: Shake well to activate. Hold bottle 6-8 inches away and spray onto damp or dry hair as needed. Do not rinse. Use anytime, anywhere for silky, radiant hair.

Buy on Amazon
jocie b.
I use this product after every shower. Since i use heat on my hair, my hair will break and become dry. But since I've started to use this nutrient spray it has kept my hair shiny even when i am using heat on it everyday. I recommend this to anyone who has dry hair.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
I really like this spray for my dry, damaged hair.  It seems to fortify the strands and add a protective layer to prevent further damage.  I feel like its a really light and airy spray, it doesn't weigh me down or grease ball my hair out.  Its definately a repurchase.
Colleen E.
Emerson, NJ
I love this product when I was in college. I would use it every day after I would shower however I've not been able to find it in stores lately so it made me really upset. I would definitely buy it again if I found it because it was the best hair product I've used
Jaiden W.
Although this product is meant to give your hair shine u must be careful that you don't use to much of it u could look like u haven't taken a shower in days with your greasy hair this item is not to much money and can over all positively effect your hair
Lindsay W.
I need oils in my life since my hair wants to be half curly half straight. I use it right out of the shower and scrunch it in as I blow dry. It gives you better texture, and shine so I'm glad I added this to my arsenal against my crazy hair 😬
Nicole R.
Charlotte, NC
I have straight hair that gets oils very easily. That being said, me ends to still get dry and I'm prone to breakage so I usually sprite this on the ends of my hair to show them a little extra love and I noticed a lot less splits and my hair feels better overall.
Joy W.
Kimberly, WI
This spray is so good for dried out hair. Mine gets dry and frizzy, so I try to keep this stocked at all times. It feels good in your hair, and it smells amazing.
Leyna W.
Rochester, NY
this feels really nice on the hair! I also love the scent! I love how easy it is to apply because it is in a spray bottle! I got mine at target for a really good price for the quality! I would definitely recommend!
Courtney S.
I love love this spray!! It keeps my hair feeling silky soft and makes the hair have such a great finish when you are done styling it!! Lasts all day long with such great shine. I highly recommend this product
Lois C.
Everyone's hair is unique so I cannot say what will work for you. I have natural hair and this product leaves my hear smelling good and fresh. I would recommend to others. Why not give it a try?
Jenna L.
Ceres, CA
Is this as good as the miracle oil made by garnier?
Muji B.
Does it really work ?
athena T.
Hines, OR
Does it leave your hair looking greasy or does it give it a nice shine.
Candice R.
Cape Coral, FL
How does it make the hair feel? What is it repairing from every spritz?
Jessica R.
Evans Mills, NY
I have really dry and damaged hair will this help it out and make it less dry and damaged?