Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray uploaded by Jennifer W.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray uploaded by Dawna C.Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray uploaded by Kat V.

BY GARNIER

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray's unique formula combines liquid shine with an extra dose of nutrition. With each spray hair is nourished with weightless nutritive oils, making it instantly softer, shinier, and easier to manage.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Poloxamer 184, Hexylene Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Linalool, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Olea Europaea Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Oil/Black Currant Seed Oil, CI 19140/Yellow 5, CI 17200/Red 33, F.I.L. D38660/2.

Usage: Shake well to activate. Hold bottle 6-8 inches away and spray onto damp or dry hair as needed. Do not rinse. Use anytime, anywhere for silky, radiant hair.

Buy on Amazon
Erika E.
This is perfect for people with an oily scalp and VERY dry ends.
I have SUPER dry ends and I tried this on a whim when I saw it at Targets cartwheel.
It smells great and it really did work while I used it.
nicole b.
Covington, GA
This hair oil is so light and non-greasy that I can spray it all over and still have bouncy hair. It makes my hair really soft and shiny without weighing it down. It also has a really great smell, light and not cloying at all.
amber f.
Beech Grove, IN
I recently just added this product to my hair routine and so fdar I love it. I use it either after the shower when my hair is damp so it dries nice and sleek or on dry hair when I need a little touch up. This spray smells so good and doesn't leave my hair looking greasy, but naturally shiny. I really do notice a difference when I have this on . Overall I would definitely recommend
Avery A.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love the way all garnier products smell. This products has been great with my damaged hair. I feel like I experience less fall out and I notice my frizzies and split ends way less. I love the quality and affordability of their products
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
When I'm on the run and don't have time to wash my hair I love to grab my Garnier Fructis triple nutrition spray I love the fact that it nourishes my hair and gives it shine with three fruit oil olive avocado and Shea and it helps with my dry damaged split ends a gives a soft silky beautiful Shine without leaving my hair super oily it's pretty affordable I think I paid like four bucks for this bottle and it's well worth it I highly recommend for those of you with frizzy curly hair!!!
Gabby M.
I've been buying the since high school. It adds so much shine to my hair without weighing it down. It's so easy to use and the spritz makes it easy to not over do it. However if you do, just take a blow dryer to your hair and will diminish some shine. Smell is great and every bottle lasted me a long time. Definitely recommend this for anyone who wants instant brilliant shine to their hair.
Jennifer R.
Saint Petersburg
I have probably gone thru about 30 bottles of this in the last few years. With my curls, I definitely need it. Since I started using garnier I haVe not bought a single bottle of hairspray. Not once. It tames my curls and frizziness and moisturizes my hair all in one. Also makes it so that I do not need a trim as often.
Victoria A.
Stony Brook, NY
I love this spray! It really leaves my hair feeling soft and it is so shiny after I use it! I get it at Target, and it is reasonably priced and lasts a while. I haven't tried too many to compare it to because I fell in love with this one but I would definitely recommend for others to try out!
Jamie K.
Riverview, FL
Works great on dry hair. If your hair is oily towards the scalp and dry in the ends I would recommend only sparking the ends. The oils will help nourish the dry parts without causing a greasy mess at the topz
Chris S.
Montreal
My hair easily detangle after using this product. It smells pretty good. It is affordable.  The price is nice. I can use this for 2 months. I have a 4c, I think that was hard to keep my hair's hydration, because I ´m low porosity hair so it's hard for the product to penetrate my hair.
Jenna L.
Ceres, CA
Is this as good as the miracle oil made by garnier?
Muji B.
Does it really work ?
athena T.
Hines, OR
Does it leave your hair looking greasy or does it give it a nice shine.
Candice R.
Cape Coral, FL
How does it make the hair feel? What is it repairing from every spritz?
Jessica R.
Evans Mills, NY
I have really dry and damaged hair will this help it out and make it less dry and damaged?