Skin CareFacial SkincareFace OilGarnier

Transform dryness with one miracle dry oil for healthy-looking, shiny hair and soft, supple skin. Garnier fructis triple nutrition miracle dry oil with nourishing olive, avocado and almond oils transforms dryness, for healthy looking hair and soft...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil for Hair, Face, and Body, 5 Fluid Ounce!
Bristol, PA
This used to be my go to brand but I have since discovered other brands that I prefer more. It is affordable and it does it's job but you do have to be careful not to use too much or it will make your hair look oily. I would recommend it if you're looking for something inexpensive.
montreal
It smells really good. It is really hydrating but would only recommend on face for really dry skin. Worth the price, really effective on hair and skin (face and body). Not disappointed. Would recommend!
Deja la piel demasiado grasienta, nutre pero no elimina el maquillaje como tal, solo “hidrata”.
New Castle, DE
this is very good for hair, face and body ❤️ great smell , very soft and perfect package
la sauceda gto
Lo mejor del mundo un aceite multi usos que no ladtimani mi piel ni mi cabello me encanta es economico facil de encontrar no es tan aceitoso como otros. Te deja una sensacion mas ligera hidratada y hace ver luminosa mi piel mis amigas y yo la usamos
It’s alright, I used this for a few weeks and it worked just fine, I guess. After a while I stopped using face oils all together as my face is oily enough as it is.

Looking for your answer?