Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil

Our first multi-use spray with olive, avocado & almond oils. Transforms dryness, rapidly absorbs. For healthy looking, shiny hair and soft supple skin.
FORTIFIED FRUIT SCIENCE
3 Powerful Oils:
Avocado, Olive, and Almond.

Ingredients: Isopropyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Isododecane, Olea Europaea Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Sesamum Indicum Oil/Sesame Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil /Sweet Almond Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Citrusaurantium Dulcis Oil/Orange Peel Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citronellol, Isoeugenol, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol. F.I.L. D55673/2

Usage: Hold bottle 6-8 inches away and spray on hair or skin.
ON HAIR: Spray sparingly on damp hair to nourish and treat dry strands. Style as usual. Spray on dry hair for added shine.
ON BODY SKIN: Spray and massage into skin.
ON FACIAL SKIN: Spray into palm and then use sparingly with fingertips to massage into skin.
Do not spray directly into face. AVOID SPRAYING IN EYES.

Has anyone used this hair oil? Looking for a new one and wanted to get an opinion. OGX® Coconut Oil Weightless Hydrating Oil Mist
The packaging states that you can put on damp hair and then go ahead and style ex. Blow dry, straighten etc. Wouldn't that fry your ends even more?
Is this product better to apply to wet, damp, or dry hair?
Start your review of Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Chester, PA
Fantastic hair oil one of my favorites out of all the hair oils I have tried. It is such a light weight oil and deeply penetrates the hair leaving my hair feeling silky, soft,smooth, and replenished. It doesn’t weigh my hair down at all and doesn’t leave my hair looking oily. It lasts such a long time and a little goes a long way. It is such an affordable highly quality hair product.
Star Prairie , WI
This is probably one of my favorite affordable hair oils out there. Much like L’Oréal, Garnier is cruelty free and vegan as well. I love the fact that this company keeps stepping it up! But seriously, this hair oil is life! It’s the perfect product to help give my hair some TLC. I used it almost twice a day because I love how it makes it feel.
New Jersey
This was my favorite oil! I used it constantly! I stopped because I’m trying to use more natural products. This oil refined my hair decreased frizz and left my hair smell so fresh! It was nice in consistency and lasted a fair amount. I would have liked it to be a bigger bottle for whats it’s worth. I recommend for hair that likes oils.
York, SC
This is a great hair oil for a drugstore brand. I apply it sparingly and it takes care of my frizz and makes my hair nice and shiny. The only problem I had with this was the sprayer. It kept clogging so I had to open it and had to be very careful and only pour a teeny bit on my hand.
Milwaukee
I’ve been using this oil for a few years and it works wonders on my dry ends! It smells amazing and a little goes a long way. I don’t see myself ever using anything else. A bottle lasts probably six months with using it every other day and it makes my hair shiny and soft instantly.
I have used this product several times. It smells great & keeps your hair healthy. I usually use just a little bit on the ends of my hair after a shower, or before styling my hair. A little really goes a long way with this oil! You can easily make your hair visibly oily, which just isn't cute.
Chester, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I like to use this product before applying heat. It gives a nice finish to the hair after styling and leaves the hair shiny and soft. Only problem is you need to be careful with the amount you spray on your hair because it can saturate your hair and leave it oily.
Oakland, CA
I also like this product it smells really good. When I first started using this I didn't know it was a spray so I put them in my hand and then I realize that. It really sucks into my hair so my scalp is in so dry. I will buy this again we when this one run out.
Redding, CT
I love hair oils for my thicker coarse hair, but this made my hair greasy! This has never happened. I did like it ok as a moisturizer for my skin, but would not recommend for the hair. My hair didn't absorb it well. I didn't love the scent either.
I spray this on my ends when they start looking dead. The only problem is trying to keep it away from your roots because it can have your hair looking very greasy. otherwise I feel like it does a good job at making your hair look healthier.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...