Hair CareHair ProductsHair OilGarnier
Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil

Our first multi-use spray with olive, avocado & almond oils. Transforms dryness, rapidly absorbs. For healthy looking, shiny hair and soft supple skin.
FORTIFIED FRUIT SCIENCE
3 Powerful Oils:
Avocado, Olive, and Almond.

Ingredients: Isopropyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Isododecane, Olea Europaea Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Sesamum Indicum Oil/Sesame Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil /Sweet Almond Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Citrusaurantium Dulcis Oil/Orange Peel Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citronellol, Isoeugenol, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol. F.I.L. D55673/2

Usage: Hold bottle 6-8 inches away and spray on hair or skin.
ON HAIR: Spray sparingly on damp hair to nourish and treat dry strands. Style as usual. Spray on dry hair for added shine.
ON BODY SKIN: Spray and massage into skin.
ON FACIAL SKIN: Spray into palm and then use sparingly with fingertips to massage into skin.
Do not spray directly into face. AVOID SPRAYING IN EYES.

Has anyone used this hair oil? Looking for a new one and wanted to get an opinion. [product:ogx-coconut-oil-weightless-hydrating-oil-mist]
The packaging states that you can put on damp hair and then go ahead and style ex. Blow dry, straighten etc. Wouldn't that fry your ends even more?
Is this product better to apply to wet, damp, or dry hair?
Start your review of Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Cara P.
Barnesville, GA
Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil uploaded by Cara P.
I have a smaller bottle of this I don't remember where I got it I really like this makes my hair look shiney don't like though when it's oily feeling but it has a great smell and really does what its suppose to do I have nothing really bad to say but that I like there products
Karisma P.
Ventura, CA
Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil uploaded by Karisma P.
Purchased at: Target
I love that this oil gives my skin and hair a nice healthy look. It is made with avocado, almonds, and olive which is a plus! It gives a nice shine without making the skin and hair look oily. It’s perfect for everyday use and takes care of my dryness in my hair and skin. It’s good quality and so worth the price. I highly recommend this product.
Madalin G.
Glencoe, AL
Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil uploaded by Madalin G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing product and I have been using it for years. I use it before blow-drying my hair. I pump a little into my hands and run it threw my hair. I then brush my hair and then blow dry it. The product smells amazing and I definitely recommend this product.
Erin K.
Port Orange, FL
Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil uploaded by Erin K.
I have mixed feelings about Garnier Fructis Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil for Hair, Body & Face. I did not care for the scent. It bothered my allergies, just a little but enough to be an irritant. It left my skin too oily and slick. My scalp broke out, a problem I never had when I use argan oil. It did work great as a de-tangler. I have naturally curly and straight hair, yes both. Wicked curly in the back and par if the sides and pin straight framing my face. This leaves me with gnarly, angry hair that even with the best conditioner can be hard to get a pick through without oils. Hence, I tried this. It worked well but left a lot more oil in my hair than I care for, plus the pimples it gave me It did give a great slick shine. The pump has yet to clog but controlling the amount needed is a challenge.
Vicki M.
Los Angeles , CA
Smells amazing and gives shine to hair. Works just as well as any other oil products. I have dry curly hair and it gives the right amount of shine.
Jamie B.
Baldwyn, MS
I really love how soft a shiny this makes my hair. I think my favorite way to use it is as a pre wash treatment. sometimes I will use about 20 squirts and cover my hair pretty good and them warm my hair with a blow dryer. then I let it sit as long as possible before washing. when I do wash my hair it comes out so amazingly soft and shiny. I also like to use one or two mumps just on the very ends of my hair! it's a great product just don't put it to close to your roots
Jennifer P.
Lindenhurst, NY
I love using this all over my body. It's nice to have a multi use product. Use sparingly especially in the hair!!
Geneva U.
Tucson, AZ
As always this brand always smells amazing. Just squirt a few pumps into the palm of your hand and work through damp hair. When it dries you'll have silky tresses that smell good all day.
Tiffani N.
Killeen, TX
I add this to my dead ends and I can see the difference. Makes them smooth again. Also makes the hair shiney and health looking. I like being able to control how much oil I put in my hair so this was a great option for that.
Jeaneth C.
Norcross
This is really good I use it after I do my hair like straighten it it keeps my hair smooth and smelling good it’s really good for its price range and i buy this real often I do recommend this to others
Ask a question to the Influenster community...