BY GARNIER #19 in Hair Oil

Hair Oil For 3x Moisture

This Multi-use Oil With Avocado, Olive And Almond Instantly Delivers Intense Nourishment To Treat Dry To Very Dry Hair Without Greasiness.

With Shampoo, Conditioner & Leave-in Treatment

How to Use:

Multi-usage: As A Pre-styler: Apply On Damp Hair Before Blow Drying. As A Finisher: Apply On Dry Hair Focusing On The Ends. As An Overnight Leave-in: Apply On Wet Or Dry Hair And Leave On All Night.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Parfum/Fragrance, Linalool, Limonene, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil/Sweet Almond Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Ci 75130/Beta-carotene, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract/Rosemary Leaf Extract, Citric Acid.

Buy on Walmart
Mary f.
Chester
Before I started using Garnier whole blends I started out using triple nutrition. It's a great product, smells amazing, and leaves your hair feeling really soft and moisturized for quite some time. For some reason when it comes to hair products I'm obsessed with hair oils/serums I have tried many different kinds but only a few have stuck with me. This product definitely got my attention and money for a short time but then I found something better. If you are interested in this specific hair oil I can honestly say it will leave you satisfied and you won't regret spending your money on it.
Angie G.
I purchased this after I got my hair bleached and the ends got super dry and it's alright. It has a strong smell, but I don't mind that so much, what bothers me is how difficult it is to pump the product out and it's pretty thick for a hair oil. I also don't feel as though it hydrates very well. That being said, it does leave my hair nice and shiny, but not oily. I have long hair so I use a lot, but it's lasted me a long time. I won't be repurchasing after I'm finished though.
Erin F.
Connersville, IN
I use Garnier Fructis products on my hair a lot, but have never used this until recently. It was on sale so I decided to give it a go. I usually add 3 drops give or take to my hair after my shower while my hair is still damp. Then comb it through. It makes my hair less tangled and noticeably softer afterwards. A little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend especially if your hair is dry and thick, like mine. I will probably continue to use it from now on.
Valentina M.
Bridgeport
I cannot adequately express how much I LOVE this product!  It smooths and softens my naturally wavy hair beautifully! And talk about affordable!  I think it would give higher end brands a run for their money.  I have tried other affordable brands of hair oil, but once I found this one I haven't looked back.  Doesn't weigh my hair down either. The only suggestion I would give is to be careful not to over apply, and as with any product stay away from your roots.  I have hair just past my shoulders and four pumps is perfect!
Anela A.
I use this on the daily. My hair is extremely dry and damaged from bleaching out my hair a few too many times. I can't comb my hair unless I have this in my hair. Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Deep NourishGarnier Fructis Sleek & Shine ConditionerGarnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning CreamGarnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment
Kay C.
Stone Mtn, GA
here’s this amazing oil. it’s not super thick but it’s a perfect weight. it really keeps my hair moisturized all day and i use it almost everyday. i don’t like the bottle tho because it’s hard to pump after you’ve been using it. but other than that this is amazing
kandace s.
El Cajon, CA
It makes my hair look softer with a nice shine but sometimes a little bit to much shine and and to wear I'll need to wash my hair that night and even when its washed out it still kinda lingers but maybe it's supposed to that and its not something that you put in your for texture and to smell good but it's a nice and well priced pick me up for you your hair if you dye and style with heat  often
Brittany T.
Alum Creek, WV
I have dry hair and it used to get so tang l ed when I towel dried it, now I just put 2-3 pumps of marvelous in my hair and i can brush it right out after my shower. Don't know what I would do without this stuff, this is my must have, can't live without it favorite Garnier product...you need to try b it if you havent...my mom now uses it everyday also...she loves it.
Hannah D.
Cedar Falls, IA
I have been using this product for a few months now and I have fallen in love!! It smells great, leaves my hair soft and smooth with the perfect amount of shininess, and it lasts forever! This is definitely a product I won’t be able to go without from here on out.
Lexi M.
Saginaw, MI
I can say The smaller the better. I mean use a dime size amount! That’s all you need. Focus on those ends! This products smells amazing and my husband loves that. But my hair feels amazing . Just use every few days. I use mine after the shower!
Karla K.
Falkenberg
Does it make your hair look oily or greasy?
Tara G.
Did you use this on wet or dry hair?
Tara G.
When you used it on your dry hair did it look oily?
Tara G.
Does this work well on natural hair?
Tara G.
Did this penetrate your hair shops well or just sit on your hair?