BY GARNIER

Take out the tangles and leave your hair enriched and repaired in one simple step Triple Nutrition Detangling Double Care Treatment contains a nourishing milk that leaves hair easy to comb and its restorative serum works hard to repair damaged hair. see more...

• Where can u find this at? I've never seen this ever2 Answers
Deborah V.
Deborah V.
Levittown, NY
Now that my hair has gotten longer it gets really tangled easily. I have tried several products even high end and this has been the best so far. The smell is great and it doesn't feel like you still have product in your hair after it dries. I will be buying this detangler again.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Selma, NC
I have a mixed little girl and this HELPS her hair ALOT.She wouldn't let me brush her hair became of tangles but now i brush it with no problem
Jacqueline A.
Jacqueline A.
Mission Viejo, CA
It works amazing, and smells really good. But I felt like the bottom of my hair was still a little bit way too dry even after aplying it.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Big fan of this product as my hair gets very tangled when I wash it! It was easy to use (little goes a long way) and effectively got rid of my tangles while smoothing and styling my hair. I was satisfied with the results and would buy this product again!
Stacy V.
Stacy V.
Marlinton, WV
This is a great addition to my hair care routine. I don't use it daily, rather about once a week. It's not super oily and soak into my hair seamlessly and leaves it with a soft shine.
jenty.pennington
jenty.pennington
Pensacola
Works absolute wonders! It makes mybhair soft and pliable and waaaay easier to work with. Highly recommended if you're on a budget to purchase this as it's inexpensive and an excellent product
Krystal W.
Krystal W.
Ochelata, OK
Works well at keeping hair shiny and tame. Where I'm from its super humid in summer and very dry in winter and this helps a lot.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
This is a great detangler. Personally I use it to take my braids down. What I do is I spray some all over mainly focusing on my scalp and roots then I unbraid my hair. Once I take the braids down I saturate my hair with this before detangling with a wide tooth comb. My hair is soft and manageable with the least amount of snags possible! The only downside to this is that your hand hurts after spraying this bottle for a while.
Alina P.
Alina P.
Etobicoke, ON
I use it since I was 16 years old. Can't force myself to use something new because it gives me everything I need. I apply it after shampooing and conditioning hair on wet hair and brush it. Never had tangles or anything like this. The come slides down the hair and leaves amazing citrusy fresh smell. Love it
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Its great for waking up your hair during the day and right before wrapping your hair before you sleep. I use it in combination with the sleek and shine leave in conditioner and both keep my hair bouncy and smelling fresh. i love it :). Also works well when used over petroleum based products
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Where can u find this at? I've never seen this ever