BY GARNIER

Take out the tangles and leave your hair enriched and repaired in one simple step! Triple Nutrition Detangling Double Care Treatment contains a nourishing milk that leaves hair easy to comb, and its restorative serum works hard to repair damaged hair.

The detangling milk nourishes and detangles hair, without weighing it down. The repairing serum enriched with fruit oils penetrates each layer of hair to repair and soften hair. A light-weight formula, for daily use. Instantly detangled, your hair is silky, radiant and full of life all in 1 easy step! For best results, use the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition System of shampoo, conditioner and treatment.

• Where can u find this at? I've never seen this ever3 Answers
Selena S.
Temple Terrace
I used this product when I had very tangled hair. I was having a very hectic couple of weeks and did not have time to fix my hair at all. I would wash and condition and throw it up in a messy bun. Only taking time to smooth out the top part. Even when I washed my hair I didn't have time to do more than a semi finger comb. When things slowed down, I wanted to dye (can you say GREYS!!) my hair and fix it for the first time in a while. I realized how bad my knots and tangles were! Without really combing out my hair, and constantly only smoothing back the top, pushed all the knots and tangles to the middle/back of my head. The rest was relatively ok from my finger combing. This product helped me detangle and get rid of my knots. I was afraid I would have to cut some of them out!
Lauren N.
I like garnier products for detangling my hair. It works well. I have curly hair that gets knotted pretty easily. It smells great like all of their products. I am satisfied with this product.
Courtney P.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
Big fan of this product as my hair gets very tangled when I wash it! It was easy to use (little goes a long way) and effectively got rid of my tangles while smoothing and styling my hair. I was satisfied with the results and would buy this product again!
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
This brand is one of my favorites. I am never disappointed. Prices are good for the product. I will always be loyal to them as they have always been good to me. Can't wait to continue buying from them!
linette o.
Cartersville, GA
good. its smell is perfect and it helps your hair I hope it helps them if it is very expensive I would say that there is too much product from pharmacies that are better
Stacy V.
Marlinton, WV
This is a great addition to my hair care routine. I don't use it daily, rather about once a week. It's not super oily and soak into my hair seamlessly and leaves it with a soft shine.
Mikayla S.
Iowa City, IA
The spray nozzle does get greasy pretty easily and then its hard to hold onto and slay but it dies wonders for my hair and makes it feel so incredibly soft. Not a fan of the smell though.
Jenty P.
Pensacola, FL
Works absolute wonders! It makes mybhair soft and pliable and waaaay easier to work with. Highly recommended if you're on a budget to purchase this as it's inexpensive and an excellent product
Deborah V.
Levittown, NY
Now that my hair has gotten longer it gets really tangled easily. I have tried several products even high end and this has been the best so far. The smell is great and it doesn't feel like you still have product in your hair after it dries. I will be buying this detangler again.
Chey J.
Navasota , TX
It smells amazing and the price wasn't too bad but I feel like it weighed my hair down. Left my hair looking really oily. There's really only one way to use it so there's no way I used it wrong lol I was light handed and still wasn't impressed
Alyssa H.
Where can u find this at? I've never seen this ever