BY GARNIER #68 in Scalp Treatments

Take out the tangles and leave your hair enriched and repaired in one simple step Triple Nutrition Detangling Double Care Treatment contains a nourishing milk that leaves hair easy to comb and its restorative serum works hard to repair damaged hair. see more...

• Where can u find this at? I've never seen this ever2 Answers
Deborah V.
Deborah V.
Levittown, NY
Now that my hair has gotten longer it gets really tangled easily. I have tried several products even high end and this has been the best so far. The smell is great and it doesn't feel like you still have product in your hair after it dries. I will be buying this detangler again.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Selma, NC
I have a mixed little girl and this HELPS her hair ALOT.She wouldn't let me brush her hair became of tangles but now i brush it with no problem
Jacqueline A.
Jacqueline A.
Mission Viejo, CA
It works amazing, and smells really good. But I felt like the bottom of my hair was still a little bit way too dry even after aplying it.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Fullerton, CA
Big fan of this product as my hair gets very tangled when I wash it! It was easy to use (little goes a long way) and effectively got rid of my tangles while smoothing and styling my hair. I was satisfied with the results and would buy this product again!
Chey J.
Chey J.
Navasota, TX
It smells amazing and the price wasn't too bad but I feel like it weighed my hair down. Left my hair looking really oily. There's really only one way to use it so there's no way I used it wrong lol I was light handed and still wasn't impressed
Vanessa J.
Vanessa J.
Hialeah, FL
This product works great! A small amount goes a long way! I use only on the tips because my hair gets really oily fast but my tips are super frizzy and this helps! It has a nice scent! I would buy again and recommend if you need to tame frizz!
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg, KY
This brand is one of my favorites. I am never disappointed. Prices are good for the product. I will always be loyal to them as they have always been good to me. Can't wait to continue buying from them!
Mikayla S.
Mikayla S.
Port Leyden, NY
The spray nozzle does get greasy pretty easily and then its hard to hold onto and slay but it dies wonders for my hair and makes it feel so incredibly soft. Not a fan of the smell though.
Liz V.
Liz V.
Orange
Loved how my hair felt after using this did not feel heavy but felt nourished and easier to manage. A little pricey but well worth the money spent. Easy to use will buy and use frequently. Will highly recommend
Shayna L.
Shayna L.
My hair is very fine but has wave to it my hair is also damaged this product is very effective in helping rid of tangled and has a great scent I was overall satisfied and would consider buying this product again
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Where can u find this at? I've never seen this ever