BeautyHair ProductsGarnier Fructis
garnier fructis triple nutrition conditioner

garnier® fructis® triple nutrition conditioner

by Garnier Fructis

Hair is almost entirely made up of protein, which gives hair its strength. Paraben-free Fructis formulas with Active Fruit Protein™, an exclusive combination of citrus protein, Vitamins B3 & B6, fruit & plant-derived extracts and strengthening conditioners, are designed for healthier, stronger hair. Fructis Triple Nutrition's triple restoring action formula, infused with 3 oils: Avocado, Olive, Almond, intensely transforms dry to very dry hair with 3X nourishing moisture* for stronger, smoother, shinier hair. No weigh down. No greasy feel.*With shampoo, conditioner & leave-in treatment.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of garnier® fructis® triple nutrition conditioner !
Raquel B.
garnier® fructis® triple nutrition conditioner  uploaded by Raquel B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have dry, curly hair and am always looking for conditioners that my hair retain moisture without weighing down the hair. This product has a great scent and has glycerin, avocado, oil and almond oil that hydrate the moisture my hair like no other drug store conditioner I’ve tried. I found this also helps with detangling and it’s super affordable. I highly recommend this product if you are looking for affordable easy to access hair products.
Geri S.
Lakeworth
garnier® fructis® triple nutrition conditioner  uploaded by Geri S.
Amazing products, my curly hair look great, the best for curly hair my hair looks healthy Garnier Curl Nourish Conditioner
Ilianny O.
garnier® fructis® triple nutrition conditioner  uploaded by Ilianny O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best conditioner ever!! Leaves my hair moisturized and smells really good too, it is so easy to detangle my hair with this conditioner, love it!!
Renee M.
Super nutrition for hair!!! Gives hair a super super soft feeling. Little or no shedding while using this product. Totally recommend!!!
Mayra H.
Me encanto este acondicionador porque deja el cabello bien suave y manejable y ademas lo deja brilloso. La verdad es muy bueno y no es muy caro.
member-5f1d4
This is amazing love it leaves your hair nice and smooth and it is amazing. I love how it targets my scalp and I really love products like that I wouldn't improve anything because it's amazing
Chrystal G.
New Jersey
Purchased at: Target
It doesn’t matter how many shampoos and conditioners I try, I always end up using these at least once a week!
Ana B.
Rockville, MD
garnier® fructis® triple nutrition conditioner  uploaded by Ana B.
garnier® fructis® triple nutrition conditioner  uploaded by Ana B.
Purchased at: Target
I love this conditioner! It’s so cheap and it does the job well. It keeps my hair healthy and hydrated (I have dry hair) while embracing my waves. It also smells good :)
Angela B.
Brooklyn, NY
This wonderful Garnier Fructis shampoo & conditioner duo smells really good, it keeps my hair feeling soft and less dry longer than others I’ve tried, and a big plus brings out my curls and helps them look healthier. A plus is that it is paraben free and is made with avocado, almond and olive oils.
Olivia S.
Madison, WI
1,004 reviews
I lvoe it. it has a good smell and I haven’t seen it damage my hair. it works great!

Looking for your answer?