garnier® fructis® triple nutrition conditioner

by Fructis

Hair is almost entirely made up of protein, which gives hair its strength. Paraben-free Fructis formulas with Active Fruit Protein™, an exclusive combination of citrus protein, Vitamins B3 & B6, fruit & plant-derived extracts and strengthening conditioners, are designed for healthier, stronger hair. Fructis Triple Nutrition's triple restoring action formula, infused with 3 oils: Avocado, Olive, Almond, intensely transforms dry to very dry hair with 3X nourishing moisture* for stronger, smoother, shinier hair. No weigh down. No greasy feel.*With shampoo, conditioner & leave-in treatment.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of garnier® fructis® triple nutrition conditioner !
Fairfield , CA
The best shampoo and conditioner ever! Everything you need this brand has it! Seriously I tried a lot but this is the best! I fell my Jaír soft and smell really good and that’s no all the best part: is cruelty free 🙌🏼
eminence , KY
This is the conditioner I use every single day. It is a great de-tangle conditioner and it is very easy to get out of your hair when washing. It does last a while if you use the right amount, the scent is really good as well. It isn't very pricey conditioner and can be found at almost any store.
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Damage, Frizz / Oily, Wavy, Thick
Boone, NC
I have dry hair and this helps so much with it. It’s affordable and keeps my hair healthy even with heat on it once in a while. It targets dry ends and scalp. Definitely safe for color treated hair. Give it a try!
Auburn / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Dry, Kinky, Thick
este producto me dejo muy contenta. Mi cabello quedo nutrido y con buen aspecto. me encanto lo super recomiendo!
Brunette / Frizz / Normal, Straight, Chemically Treated
sydney
all the garner friction hair products are amazing. they leave your hair clean and healthy.
Brunette / Dandruff, Oily Scalp, Split Ends / Oily, Straight, Thick