BY FRUCTIS

Hair is almost entirely made up of protein, which gives hair its strength. ALL NEW, paraben-free Fructis formulas with Active Fruit Protein™, an exclusive combination of citrus protein, Vitamins B3 & B6, fruit & plant-derived extracts and strengthening conditioners, are designed for healthier, stronger hair. see more...

Carrie W.
Southaven, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who’s the best of them all? I have found it! This conditioner is AMAZING even with my fine hair. Due to unhealthy habits like coloring every 6 weeks and daily use of heating (hair dryer and straightener) my hair is very unhealthy and contains split ends like crazy. With this conditioner I do not feel the heavy weight after drying. My hair is still very manageable after use. This conditoner combined with the shampoo makes my hair smell GREAT. I can tell, as well as others how healthy and amazing this product has made my hair look. I happily received this product free from BzzAgent
Ciprianna G.
Port Arthur , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only pro is that it smells so good. Other than that, I can’t say anything really positive about it. It wasn’t hydrating and actually made my scalp very itchy and flaky. I ended up using it as shaving creme.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mi cuñada es una chica de cabello muy seco y utiliza este acondicionador y fue tan bueno su resultado que hasta yo me decidí a comprarlo para utilizarlo porque últimamente tengo el pelo muy quebradizo, es es muy fácil de conseguir y su precio es asequible a todo público va desde 4.59 en adelante.
Gadeer H.
dearborn heights
Beauty Junkie Expert
this condition along with the shampoo because they both work amazing together and keep my hair healthy overall.