BY GARNIER #75 in Conditioner

Fortifying conditioner for 3X moisture*

Fructis Triple Nutrition's triple restoring action formula, infused with 3 oils: Avocado, Olive, Almond, intensely transforms dry to very dry hair with 3X nourishing moisture* for stronger, smoother, shinier hair. No weigh down. No greasy feel.

* With shampoo, conditioner & leave-in treatment

1067852 Fs3 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Parfum/Fragrance, Dipropylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Benzoic Acid, Trideceth-6, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Potassium Hydroxide, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil/Sweet Almond Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Glycerin, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Ci 15985/Yellow 6, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract/Rosemary Leaf Extract. F.I.L.# D191039/1 Us Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Triple Nutrition shampoo, apply conditioner to hair from root to tip. Rinse. Follow with Triple Nutrition leave-in oil.

• How soon did you start seeing results? 5 Answers
  • How well does it work on extremely damaged/dry color trea...2 Answers
  • What Garnier scent is the best??5 Answers
Wendy G.
Clarksville, AR
I like this product, I have one month using these product in a love my hairt is look more strong, nitriding, and I look at the tips of my hair that look like they are no longer battered and it gives me a natural smell of avocado with almonds. My hair does not get so wet anymore. I buy on Walmart. Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Marvelous Oil Hair Elixir
Ana-Maria M.
Williamston, NC
I've been using this conditioner (along with the shampoo) for a little over a month and it has helped save my hair! I do a lot of swimming during the summer (almost daily) and the chemicals from the pool are extremely drying to my hair. Before I started using this, my hair was so damaged and dry that it would just break off. Now my hair is healthy and smooth! This condition also smells really nice and doesn't leave any oily residue in my hair.
Monica N.
Parma, OH
I always go for the yellow tube for Dry, Damaged Hair; I use this in place of Pantene Pro-V when I need to change things up a bit and get a little bit different result. I have long graying hair and I noticed some improvement in the texture of it and less follicle fall-out; may have something to do with Avocado, Olive and Almond Nourishing Oils. I generally use a golf-ball sized amount in my hand when I wash my hair in the shower. The smell is clean yet slightly nutty and reminds me of sunflower seed oil and cherries. Must be the almonds... cherries are in the same botanical family as almonds. I wear my hair daily in a bun and noticed it looks a bit sleeker and I am happy with that.
Kharys G.
Boston
I used both the conditioner and shampoo combo. It gave my 3c/4a curls tons of slip and detangling was a breeze. I noticed that even after detangling my hair with other conditioner sometimes tangled up again even with the conditioner in it, but with this conditioner my hair stayed detangled which was awesome!!! Also, left my hair super soft after I washed it out and my curls were super hydrated making it easier to style! I used Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo and the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Conditioner!
Jenny B.
NYC
I’ve never been that pick with shampoo/conditioner. Whenever people ask me what I use, I always just say “whatever I have/buy”. Garnier fructis was always one of the brands I liked and rotated through. BUT ever since trying this conditioner specifically, I definitely have a favorite. I think it is the thickest conditioner I’ve ever used. It’s really good if you have thick hair like I do. My hair is pretty normal in terms of moisture, I’m not prone to dry or oily hair. It is wavy, really long and very thick though. Thin conditioner just does not cut it for me, it leaves me feeling incomplete. I love the way this feels in my hair and I love the smell! Garnier fructis products always smell so good.
Melissa V.
Pacoima, CA
Garnier fructis just is just a great line a amazing smelsing products !! Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Conditioner is one of my favorites!! I just love the way this conditioner smells . It’s so fruity . I like that their conditioner is thick it really feels like a mask . My stays soft and it smells great .
Martha M.
This shampoo It leaves your hair soft And also the texture IS soft when shampoing, the aroma IS pleasant It just cleanse the hair with care, And IS a daily shampoo made, It IS non tough, so for all kind of hair type, And great ideal for treated hair for being a gentle shampoo in the Garnier brand.
Maggie O.
Arlington, VA
I really liked this conditioner! It can feel a little thick, but it doesn't feel heavy on my hair.  It makes my hair feel really nice and soft, and doesn't leave my hair feeling oily.  The scent is also really nice, and I think that it's a great quality for the price!
Kaia K.
East Orange , NJ
My favorite conditioner . My curls are so defined after I condition . Hydrated , moisturized , clean , soft is how my scalp and hair feels after I use this product : very satisfying. I would recommend.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando , FL
My hair type/texture is thick, dry, and wavy. The only good thing about this product (and the matching shampoo) is the smell. I do not like this conditioner because it doesn't nourish, smooth, or detangle my hair. I think that this conditioner is less effective, too, because the matching shampoo tangles my hair so badly (see my review on the shampoo). I've tried leaving the conditioner in my hair for 2-3 minutes and it doesn't help. All this conditioner does is make my hair smell good and that's just not enough for me. Would not recommend.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else found it difficult to get the product out of the bottle after it's half-way gone?
Brenda N.
Is there a Triple nutrition leave-in conditioner?
Gabrielle B.
What Garnier scent is the best??
Katelyn H.
How soon did you start seeing results?
Edelle D.
Salem, Or
Has anyone ever seen it actually repair damaged hair?

back