BY GARNIER

Fortifying conditioner for 3X moisture*

Fructis Triple Nutrition's triple restoring action formula, infused with 3 oils: Avocado, Olive, Almond, intensely transforms dry to very dry hair with 3X nourishing moisture* for stronger, smoother, shinier hair. No weigh down. No greasy feel.

* With shampoo, conditioner & leave-in treatment

1067852 Fs3 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Parfum/Fragrance, Dipropylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Benzoic Acid, Trideceth-6, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Potassium Hydroxide, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil/Sweet Almond Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Glycerin, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Ci 15985/Yellow 6, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract/Rosemary Leaf Extract. F.I.L.# D191039/1 Us Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Triple Nutrition shampoo, apply conditioner to hair from root to tip. Rinse. Follow with Triple Nutrition leave-in oil.

• How soon did you start seeing results? 5 Answers
  • How well does it work on extremely damaged/dry color trea...2 Answers
  • What Garnier scent is the best??5 Answers
Wendy G.
Clarksville, AR
I like this product, I have one month using these product in a love my hairt is look more strong, nitriding, and I look at the tips of my hair that look like they are no longer battered and it gives me a natural smell of avocado with almonds. My hair does not get so wet anymore. I buy on Walmart. Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Marvelous Oil Hair Elixir
Monica N.
Parma, OH
I always go for the yellow tube for Dry, Damaged Hair; I use this in place of Pantene Pro-V when I need to change things up a bit and get a little bit different result. I have long graying hair and I noticed some improvement in the texture of it and less follicle fall-out; may have something to do with Avocado, Olive and Almond Nourishing Oils. I generally use a golf-ball sized amount in my hand when I wash my hair in the shower. The smell is clean yet slightly nutty and reminds me of sunflower seed oil and cherries. Must be the almonds... cherries are in the same botanical family as almonds. I wear my hair daily in a bun and noticed it looks a bit sleeker and I am happy with that.
Kharys G.
Boston
I used both the conditioner and shampoo combo. It gave my 3c/4a curls tons of slip and detangling was a breeze. I noticed that even after detangling my hair with other conditioner sometimes tangled up again even with the conditioner in it, but with this conditioner my hair stayed detangled which was awesome!!! Also, left my hair super soft after I washed it out and my curls were super hydrated making it easier to style! I used Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo and the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Conditioner!
Jenny B.
NYC
I’ve never been that pick with shampoo/conditioner. Whenever people ask me what I use, I always just say “whatever I have/buy”. Garnier fructis was always one of the brands I liked and rotated through. BUT ever since trying this conditioner specifically, I definitely have a favorite. I think it is the thickest conditioner I’ve ever used. It’s really good if you have thick hair like I do. My hair is pretty normal in terms of moisture, I’m not prone to dry or oily hair. It is wavy, really long and very thick though. Thin conditioner just does not cut it for me, it leaves me feeling incomplete. I love the way this feels in my hair and I love the smell! Garnier fructis products always smell so good.
Maggie O.
Arlington, VA
I really liked this conditioner! It can feel a little thick, but it doesn't feel heavy on my hair.  It makes my hair feel really nice and soft, and doesn't leave my hair feeling oily.  The scent is also really nice, and I think that it's a great quality for the price!
Tiffanie K.
Orlando , FL
My hair type/texture is thick, dry, and wavy. The only good thing about this product (and the matching shampoo) is the smell. I do not like this conditioner because it doesn't nourish, smooth, or detangle my hair. I think that this conditioner is less effective, too, because the matching shampoo tangles my hair so badly (see my review on the shampoo). I've tried leaving the conditioner in my hair for 2-3 minutes and it doesn't help. All this conditioner does is make my hair smell good and that's just not enough for me. Would not recommend.
Rachel A.
Raleigh, NC
I use this with a higher end moisturizing shampoo and my hair has never looked so good! Its been a good while since my last haircut and my ends are still really soft. This conditioner definitely will be a staple in my hair care lineup for a long time.
Lakensha S.
Arkadelphia , AR
I did not like this product. I purchased it from Walmart. I have dry natural hair and I bought this products in hopes that It would make my hair super soft. This product did nothing for my hair. I felt as if this product sat on top of my hair instead of penetrating through the shafts on the hair. Once I washed this product out my hair felt the same as before I placed the product on it. Dry!
Ana M.
La Feria, TX
Love me some Garnier hair products specially this one after damaging my hair with hair dyes and bleaching it leaving my hair feeling so dry and dead this conditioner gave my hair back life and that wonderful smooth silky feel it’s my holy grail will not change it for any other
Assata R.
My absolute favorite conditioner. I was using this when I had permed hair and still use it on my natural hair. I love how thick it is. I use it to wash my hair and I mix it with cholesterol for deep conditioning treatments. It also smells amazing. I usually purchase this from Harmon Face Values or Bed, Bath, and Beyond using their store coupons. For a "drug-store product," it works great!

Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else found it difficult to get the product out of the bottle after it's half-way gone?
Brenda N.
Is there a Triple nutrition leave-in conditioner?
Gabrielle B.
What Garnier scent is the best??
Edelle D.
Salem, Or
Has anyone ever seen it actually repair damaged hair?
Katelyn H.
How soon did you start seeing results?

Walmart