BY GARNIER

Fortifying conditioner for 3X moisture*

Fructis Triple Nutrition's triple restoring action formula, infused with 3 oils: Avocado, Olive, Almond, intensely transforms dry to very dry hair with 3X nourishing moisture* for stronger, smoother, shinier hair. No weigh down. No greasy feel.

* With shampoo, conditioner & leave-in treatment

1067852 Fs3 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Parfum/Fragrance, Dipropylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Benzoic Acid, Trideceth-6, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Potassium Hydroxide, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil/Sweet Almond Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Glycerin, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Ci 15985/Yellow 6, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract/Rosemary Leaf Extract. F.I.L.# D191039/1 Us Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

• How soon did you start seeing results? 5 Answers
  • How well does it work on extremely damaged/dry color treated hair? 2 Answers
  • What Garnier scent is the best??5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Monica N.
Cleveland, OH
I always go for the yellow tube for Dry, Damaged Hair; I use this in place of Pantene Pro-V when I need to change things up a bit and get a little bit different result. I have long graying hair and I noticed some improvement in the texture of it and less follicle fall-out; may have something to do with Avocado, Olive and Almond Nourishing Oils. I generally use a golf-ball sized amount in my hand when I wash my hair in the shower. The smell is clean yet slightly nutty and reminds me of sunflower seed oil and cherries. Must be the almonds... cherries are in the same botanical family as almonds. I wear my hair daily in a bun and noticed it looks a bit sleeker and I am happy with that.
Jessica L.
Trumbull, CT
I recently noticed my hair felt a bit dry so I spotted this at Walmart & so glad I did! At first use, I felt a big difference, even just the rinse felt smooth & silkier. And once dry, my hair felt much smoother, much softer. It's big on my beauty must have list now!
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
Like how this conditions my hair with out being to greasy. It also helps get put tangles from my curly hair and makes my hair look healthy. I like it so much I purchased it from Sam's club so I have the big bottle.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
My hair type/texture is thick, dry, and wavy. The only good thing about this product (and the matching shampoo) is the smell. I do not like this conditioner because it doesn't nourish, smooth, or detangle my hair. I think that this conditioner is less effective, too, because the matching shampoo tangles my hair so badly (see my review on the shampoo). I've tried leaving the conditioner in my hair for 2-3 minutes and it doesn't help. All this conditioner does is make my hair smell good and that's just not enough for me. Would not recommend.
Kristiana f.
Love love love this conditioner! Its nourishing and has overall helped my hair so much. It definitely does what it says, helps damaged hair and definitely helps with dryness, lived it!
Rachel A.
Raleigh, NC
I use this with a higher end moisturizing shampoo and my hair has never looked so good! Its been a good while since my last haircut and my ends are still really soft. This conditioner definitely will be a staple in my hair care lineup for a long time.
Brianna C.
I absolutely love this conditioner and hate that I stopped buying. I used this for the entire last summer and I must say my hair has never looked better. It wasn’t until now that I realized was amazing visible results I saw on my hair. While using my curls looked amazing and stayed hydrated. Definitely going to go back and start repurchasing this product.
Kensha S.
Arkadelphia, AR
I did not like this product. I purchased it from Walmart. I have dry natural hair and I bought this products in hopes that It would make my hair super soft. This product did nothing for my hair. I felt as if this product sat on top of my hair instead of penetrating through the shafts on the hair. Once I washed this product out my hair felt the same as before I placed the product on it. Dry!
Ana M.
La Feria, TX
Love me some Garnier hair products specially this one after damaging my hair with hair dyes and bleaching it leaving my hair feeling so dry and dead this conditioner gave my hair back life and that wonderful smooth silky feel it’s my holy grail will not change it for any other
Marlen B.
Boston, MA
First off this smells AMAZING!!!!! My hair is curly & blonde so it definitely needs all the moisture it can get! It is affordable & brings alot of product. The size i got is a bigger size than the original conditioners & its lasted me about a month or so. It really conditions my hair, leaving if silky smooth and my curls are more defined, less frizzy and have more bounce ! I loveeee it
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else found it difficult to get the product out of the bottle after it's half-way gone?
Brenda N.
Is there a Triple nutrition leave-in conditioner?
Gabrielle B.
What Garnier scent is the best??
Katelyn H.
How soon did you start seeing results?
Edelle D.
Salem, Or
Has anyone ever seen it actually repair damaged hair?