BY GARNIER #42 in Conditioner

Fortifying conditioner for 3X moisture*

Fructis Triple Nutrition's triple restoring action formula, infused with 3 oils: Avocado, Olive, Almond, intensely transforms dry to very dry hair with 3X nourishing moisture* for stronger, smoother, shinier hair. No weigh down. No greasy feel.

* With shampoo, conditioner & leave-in treatment

1067852 Fs3 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Parfum/Fragrance, Dipropylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Benzoic Acid, Trideceth-6, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Potassium Hydroxide, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil/Sweet Almond Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Glycerin, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Ci 15985/Yellow 6, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract/Rosemary Leaf Extract. F.I.L.# D191039/1 Us Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

• How well does it work on extremely damaged/dry color treated hair? 2 Answers
  • What Garnier scent is the best??5 Answers
  • I have a been looking for a new conditioner. How is this product?2 Answers
Monica N.
Parma, OH
I always go for the yellow tube for Dry, Damaged Hair; I use this in place of Pantene Pro-V when I need to change things up a bit and get a little bit different result. I have long graying hair and I noticed some improvement in the texture of it and less follicle fall-out; may have something to do with Avocado, Olive and Almond Nourishing Oils. I generally use a golf-ball sized amount in my hand when I wash my hair in the shower. The smell is clean yet slightly nutty and reminds me of sunflower seed oil and cherries. Must be the almonds... cherries are in the same botanical family as almonds. I wear my hair daily in a bun and noticed it looks a bit sleeker and I am happy with that.
Kensha S.
Arkadelphia, AR
I did not like this product. I purchased it from Walmart. I have dry natural hair and I bought this products in hopes that It would make my hair super soft. This product did nothing for my hair. I felt as if this product sat on top of my hair instead of penetrating through the shafts on the hair. Once I washed this product out my hair felt the same as before I placed the product on it. Dry!
Dheevena R.
My hair felt much softer after using this conditioner! My hair is usually curly but extremely dry and prone to split ends. I like the smell of this product and I used it with the accompanying shampoo. It worked well for me and my curls took their shape better.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
If you're looking for a conditioner that really helps dry damaged hair this Garnier triple nutrition is perfect for you it does all of that it has a lot of different things in it like avocado and Olive and almond is really good for dry and damaged hair so I definitely recommend this product
Ana M.
La Feria, TX
Love me some Garnier hair products specially this one after damaging my hair with hair dyes and bleaching it leaving my hair feeling so dry and dead this conditioner gave my hair back life and that wonderful smooth silky feel it’s my holy grail will not change it for any other
Kathryn K.
Boone, NC
This stuff is pretty good. I usually switch my shampoo/conditioner every time I run out, but I enjoyed this stuff. I only put it on the ends to give some hydration I never put it in my scalp. It didn’t make my hair greasy! Overall, I’d recommend this and it smells really good!
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
Like how this conditions my hair with out being to greasy. It also helps get put tangles from my curly hair and makes my hair look healthy. I like it so much I purchased it from Sam's club so I have the big bottle.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
My hair type/texture is thick, dry, and wavy. The only good thing about this product (and the matching shampoo) is the smell. I do not like this conditioner because it doesn't nourish, smooth, or detangle my hair. I think that this conditioner is less effective, too, because the matching shampoo tangles my hair so badly (see my review on the shampoo). I've tried leaving the conditioner in my hair for 2-3 minutes and it doesn't help. All this conditioner does is make my hair smell good and that's just not enough for me. Would not recommend.
Chelsea L.
I really like using this conditioner. It smells very fresh and fruity which I love. You don’t need a lot of this because a little goes a long way. I also noticed while using this that my hair is significantly smoother. I would definitely recommend this product!
Rachel A.
Raleigh, NC
I use this with a higher end moisturizing shampoo and my hair has never looked so good! Its been a good while since my last haircut and my ends are still really soft. This conditioner definitely will be a staple in my hair care lineup for a long time.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone else found it difficult to get the product out of the bottle after it's half-way gone?
Brenda N.
Is there a Triple nutrition leave-in conditioner?
Gabrielle B.
What Garnier scent is the best??
Edelle D.
Salem, Or
Has anyone ever seen it actually repair damaged hair?
Katelyn H.
How soon did you start seeing results?