Garnier® Fructis® Triple Nutrition 3 Minute Undo Dryness Reversal Treatment 8.5 fl oz

BY GARNIER

For Dry to Over-Dried or Damaged Hair Ultra-rich texture nourishes deeply for stronger, healthier-looking hair 3 Nutritive Fruit Oils Olive, Avocado and Shea Enriched with Apricot Seeds Is your hair dry, over-dried or damaged -- does it feel unhealthy to the touch?  It needs deep nourishment. Triple Nutrition The 3 nutritive fruit oils penetrate to nourish every strand to the core. + apricot seeds for extra nourishment 3 Fruit Oils for Triple Nutrition   1.)  Olive Oil   Nourishes the inner core   2.)  Avocado Oil   Nourishes and softens the middle layer   3.)  Shea Oil   Nourishes and smoothes the surface Results:   Triple nutrition for dry, over-dried or damaged hair.  Nourishes deeply for stronger, healthier-looking hair. Create and control any style you want with Garnier Fructis Style. 1- see more...

• I think it's a win for the price...anyone else1 Answers
Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
This is a good deep conditioner, especially for the price. it makes my hair very silky and did feeling, not so dry and damaged from all the coloring I have done to it. makes my hair shiny also, but I have yet to see any results with improving strength or preventing split ends.
Kelley T.
Lime Ridge, WI
This 3 minute undo has a lot of product in it, bought it almost two months ago and still have some left! It really smooths and makes my hair not so dry and not tangly. My hair color doesn't get effected by it. I do recommend it to other people. Must buy and try
Mahaly M.
This product has literaly saved my my dry damaged bleached hair! Even after my first use i could tell a difference. I skipped it one day because of time reasons and let me tell you that never happened again.
Shay F.
Shelby, NC
I ❤️ this deep condition. It leave my hair moisture and my curls poppin but I have always been a BIG fan of this brand😊👍🏾😘❗️ #gottohaveit
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Great product! My hair feels so smooth and tangle-free after I am done using this. Also my hair feels refreshed. For the price I would highly recommend it is super cheap and affordable. I am actually on my fifth bottle I love this so much. Will buy again.
Lidia R.
Bronx New York
I use this cream to comb my hair dry becauseThis treatment is good leaves hair soft and manageable and with a unique moisturizing sensation but it is not one of my favorites because it contains mineral oil that is harmful to curly hair otherwise it would be my favorite of garnier if
Carissa L.
Plattsburgh, NY
My mom gave me this conditioner to try with my hair. I love using this product, it works to get the tangles out of my hair. Cause my hair is always tangled whenever I awake up in the morning or after a nap. But now I can't find it anywhere.
Alaysha G.
Jericho, VT
I wasn't super impressed with this product. It didn't seem to work very well on my dry frizzy hair. This formula is a mask and you leave it on for three minutes and I was disappointed that it didn't work as well as it seemed that it would. I'm not sure I would really recommend this product to anyone with poofy frizzy dry hair.
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
For a drug store #WIN grab a bottle of this stuff. I used it twice a week and loved the way it leaves my hair feeling. Super smooth and soft without a waxy residue. I would say I wish it was better but who can complain at that price?! #Steal
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
I have thick wavy hair that is super dry and pretty much dead. When using this shampoo it led try hair feeling soft and less brittle and I could actually brush through it! You can find this at your local store for around 3 bucks!
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think it's a win for the price...anyone else