BY GARNIER

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition 3-Minute Undo Dryness Reversal Treatment helps your hair fight annoying frizz and tangles while actively restoring your natural moisture balance. Its gentle formula uses olive, avocado and shea oils to cleanse and leave hair looking smooth and silky all day long. Garnier Fructis treatment for dry hair is a safe, reliable way to treat damaged hair in just 3 minutes.

• 3-minute undo dryness formula
  • Triple nutrition
  • 3 nutritive fruit oils: olive, avocado and shea
  • Enriched with apricot seeds

• I think it's a win for the price...anyone else1 Answers
Melissa M.
Rome, NY
I received a small sample of this in the mail. This deep conditioner is made with Avocado, Olive and Almond oil. I used it after my regular conditioner (my hair is extremely thick and curly, so I need all the conditioner I can get!) It smelled really good, very soft, and had some small graininess to it, kind of like soap beads. After keeping it on for a few minutes then rinsing, my hair felt pretty soft. I imagine that this solution is affordable and won’t be hard to find in stores. I will definitely purchase this in the future!
Kaley P.
Rex
Purchased at: Walmart
My hair used to look so dry and unhealthy until I found this product that didn’t cost much . After using a full bottle over time , I noticed my hair was no longer breaking , looked much healthier with a shine . I was definitely relieved my hair looked 100 times better then before ! Now that my hair finally feels and looks healthier, I’m not so ashamed anymore ! I can finally fix my hair now .
Marisha A.
Raymore, MO
Don’t sleep on Garnier! I swear this brand is the only brand that ever truly delivers the best drug store quality. And even surpasses salon brands. I just can’t find nothing better than garnier, and I’ve learned to not waste my money on anyone else. Get your moneys worth, and get true value with Garnier!
Sam N S.
Buckhorn
Very great product i absolutely love it. Left my hair smelling and feeling amazing. The shine it gives your hair is just amazing it's shiny but doesn't look or feel oily. I use this product weekly as if it's my religion. I will continue to buy this product
Briana H.
Minot afb, ND
Great product! My hair feels so smooth and tangle-free after I am done using this. Also my hair feels refreshed. For the price I would highly recommend it is super cheap and affordable. I am actually on my fifth bottle I love this so much. Will buy again.
Carissa L.
Plattsburgh, NY
My mom gave me this conditioner to try with my hair. I love using this product, it works to get the tangles out of my hair. Cause my hair is always tangled whenever I awake up in the morning or after a nap. But now I can't find it anywhere.
Alaysha G.
Waterbury , VT
I wasn't super impressed with this product. It didn't seem to work very well on my dry frizzy hair. This formula is a mask and you leave it on for three minutes and I was disappointed that it didn't work as well as it seemed that it would. I'm not sure I would really recommend this product to anyone with poofy frizzy dry hair.
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
For a drug store #WIN grab a bottle of this stuff. I used it twice a week and loved the way it leaves my hair feeling. Super smooth and soft without a waxy residue. I would say I wish it was better but who can complain at that price?! #Steal
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
I have thick wavy hair that is super dry and pretty much dead. When using this shampoo it led try hair feeling soft and less brittle and I could actually brush through it! You can find this at your local store for around 3 bucks!
Jackie G.
Crownsville, MD
This product is fantastic!! It works great for people with dry hair. It helps restore that nice soft feeling that goes away with dry hair. It targets people with a dry scalp. I would love to recommend this product because I'm in love with it and would tell anyone who is discouraged about dry hair give this a chance.
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
I think it's a win for the price...anyone else

Target