BY GARNIER

For Dry to Over-Dried or Damaged Hair Ultra-rich texture nourishes deeply for stronger, healthier-looking hair 3 Nutritive Fruit Oils Olive, Avocado and Shea Enriched with Apricot Seeds Is your hair dry, over-dried or damaged -- does it feel unhealthy to the touch?  It needs deep nourishment. Triple Nutrition The 3 nutritive fruit oils penetrate to nourish every strand to the core. + apricot seeds for extra nourishment 3 Fruit Oils for Triple Nutrition   1.)  Olive Oil   Nourishes the inner core   2.)  Avocado Oil   Nourishes and softens the middle layer   3.)  Shea Oil   Nourishes and smoothes the surface Results:   Triple nutrition for dry, over-dried or damaged hair.  Nourishes deeply for stronger, healthier-looking hair. Create and control any style you want with Garnier Fructis Style. 1-

• I think it's a win for the price...anyone else1 Answers
Melissa M.
Poland, NY
I received a small sample of this in the mail. This deep conditioner is made with Avocado, Olive and Almond oil. I used it after my regular conditioner (my hair is extremely thick and curly, so I need all the conditioner I can get!) It smelled really good, very soft, and had some small graininess to it, kind of like soap beads. After keeping it on for a few minutes then rinsing, my hair felt pretty soft. I imagine that this solution is affordable and won’t be hard to find in stores. I will definitely purchase this in the future!
Marisha A.
Raymore, MO
Don’t sleep on Garnier! I swear this brand is the only brand that ever truly delivers the best drug store quality. And even surpasses salon brands. I just can’t find nothing better than garnier, and I’ve learned to not waste my money on anyone else. Get your moneys worth, and get true value with Garnier!
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Great product! My hair feels so smooth and tangle-free after I am done using this. Also my hair feels refreshed. For the price I would highly recommend it is super cheap and affordable. I am actually on my fifth bottle I love this so much. Will buy again.
Lidia R.
Bronx New York
I use this cream to comb my hair dry becauseThis treatment is good leaves hair soft and manageable and with a unique moisturizing sensation but it is not one of my favorites because it contains mineral oil that is harmful to curly hair otherwise it would be my favorite of garnier if
Carissa L.
Plattsburgh, NY
My mom gave me this conditioner to try with my hair. I love using this product, it works to get the tangles out of my hair. Cause my hair is always tangled whenever I awake up in the morning or after a nap. But now I can't find it anywhere.
Alaysha G.
Stowe, VT
I wasn't super impressed with this product. It didn't seem to work very well on my dry frizzy hair. This formula is a mask and you leave it on for three minutes and I was disappointed that it didn't work as well as it seemed that it would. I'm not sure I would really recommend this product to anyone with poofy frizzy dry hair.
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
For a drug store #WIN grab a bottle of this stuff. I used it twice a week and loved the way it leaves my hair feeling. Super smooth and soft without a waxy residue. I would say I wish it was better but who can complain at that price?! #Steal
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
I have thick wavy hair that is super dry and pretty much dead. When using this shampoo it led try hair feeling soft and less brittle and I could actually brush through it! You can find this at your local store for around 3 bucks!
Jackie G.
Crownsville, MD
This product is fantastic!! It works great for people with dry hair. It helps restore that nice soft feeling that goes away with dry hair. It targets people with a dry scalp. I would love to recommend this product because I'm in love with it and would tell anyone who is discouraged about dry hair give this a chance.
Allisa W.
Mcchord Afb, WA
I adore this! I frequently bleach and color my hair, so it's pretty dead. After using this, my hair has become so much more livelier and it's definitely made a difference. I'd so recommend this!
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
I think it's a win for the price...anyone else