GARNIER FRUCTIS TREATMENT Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge 1-Minute Moisture-Plenish Treatment
Buy on Amazon
Melanie S.
Lucasville, OH
I have very thick, coarse, long hair and I have tried a lot of hair products. I bought some Garnier shampoo on sale and I liked it so much I decided to buy some other products and decided on this. It makes my hair very soft and free of tangles and it smells great. I wish it was sold in larger bottles because I go through the entire bottle after just a few uses, but overall I would recommend it.
Tiffany S.
PNW
This always leaves my hair feeling soft and strong. Not saying actually reverses all the damage but it sure looks like it! I straighten my hair a lot, so this product comes in handy! I definitely recommend it.
VALERIE W.
I really like the Fructis products. They work well with my natural thick curly coarse hair. My hair is left feeling soft and shiny. Great reduction on frizz lid the products has a good price point. I say yes
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product! Leaves my hair feeling so soft! I have very thick hair and knots are usually an issue for me but this helps with that! Great scent and affordable. This is a great brand!
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
I use this stuff every so often to help with my super dry damaged thick hair. I do like it, It leaves it soft and smelling good but not as a notch in my daily hair routine.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product. It does so much for my drying hair. After one use I noticed a total difference in my hair that feeling more hydrated. Such a cheap great product. Will buy again.
Jessica S.
El Monte, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I constantly have my hair color treated with the occasional dry out. Since I started to use this product it has helped in so many ways! My hair is now softer, has a nice shine, and most of all doesn't feel dried out as it used to before this product came into my life.
Kayla P.
Hackettstown, NJ
I purchased this product at a great price and boy was it worth it! Upon using Hydra-Recharge my hair is knotty.. but once I rub this product in my hair, let it sit in for a few minutes, and rinse; my hair is like new! After using my hair instantly feels silkier, smoothr, and is much easier to deal with when trying to run a comb through my hair. I would most definitely recommend this product!
Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Shiner, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know you supposed to shampoo and then use this but I just use this as a pre poo treatment. Sometimes when I don't feel like washing my hair I use this for a burst of soft fresh hair.
Lauren C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this every so often because it makes my hair so soft! I don't even use it with the hydra recharge shampoo & conditioner and it still works great not to mention it smells really good as well!
Danielle I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work on color treated hair & does it have a lot slip.